Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Think Am Trouble!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Trouble!!!! (4415 Views)

... / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

before now
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one. Anyway i thnk u shud tel ur sis nw dat d marriage is nt done, becos i dnt thnk dat man loves ur sis at all, he does nt even respct ur sis 4 teln u dat, and u can as wel tel ur mum or any reliable person to tel ur sis. Dat man is potential cheat, prevention is beta dan cure, so dat had i known wil nt b ur lot wen dat man misuse ur sis 2moro. Talk to ur sis in a polite manner dat she can understand, Except u dnt love ur sis or she dnt trust u. Anyway hapi xmas. FTC bt 2day get as e b 4 me.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
The only way you can help the situation is to tell your sister. Running away from them will not stop the man from loving you.

It seems you are not ready to solve the situation. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by drnairalov: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
u ve feelings for him too?
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by MeloGist(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Who Have you told about this incident? angry
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

before now

Instead of keeping away from your house and watching ur sis end up marrying a demon why not inform your parents so they can call a fam meeting and inform your sis.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=20pt]don't tell your sister[/size]

The fact is, you know how to keep him off smiley
You are just trying to play games. Assuming u gave him a dirty slap the first day he asked you out, the story won't continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by agohmamuda(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
LEARN TO USE THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE. MASTER O-B-1 KENOBI KNOWS BEST.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
You feel pity for a louse over your own sister? Why not pity your sister who is about to make the biggest mistake of her life by marrying someone that doesn't even love her? You have the key to your sister's happiness in your hands right now, but you're busy feeling phly & pitying someone that deserves nothing but a spit on his face. It just shows where your loyalty lies here. If I was her & found out you held this info from me, I'd cut you off like a diabetic limb.

8 Likes

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by jopretty(f): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pls my dear, confide in a close family member who will inturn tell your family(that's if you can't face your family with this news)if your sis doesn't know now, she might get to know after marriage and in her grave when the man would hv come to marry you after her death;God forbid sha. Such things happen you know.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:

Instead of keeping away from your house and watching ur sis end up marrying a demon why not inform your parents so they can call a fam meeting and inform your sis.
won't be easy dear!!! my sis is so happy very happy don't want to spoil the whole thing
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Maiconyoung:
Nice one. Anyway i thnk u shud tel ur sis nw dat d marriage is nt done, becos i dnt thnk dat man loves ur sis at all, he does nt even respct ur sis 4 teln u dat, and u can as wel tel ur mum or any reliable person to tel ur sis. Dat man is potential cheat, prevention is beta dan cure, so dat had i known wil nt b ur lot wen dat man misuse ur sis 2moro. Talk to ur sis in a polite manner dat she can understand, Except u dnt love ur sis or she dnt trust u. Anyway hapi xmas. FTC bt 2day get as e b 4 me.
I love my sister okay will let our dad know....am more closer to daddy
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
The only way you can help the situation is to tell your sister. Running away from them will not stop the man from loving you.

It seems you are not ready to solve the situation. undecided
I want to am just confused
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
won't be easy dear!!! my sis is so happy very happy don't want to spoil the whole thing
Oh really?? Wow! Okay then let's wait 5 years from now and see how happy she'll be married to a cheat gringringrin.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
MeloGist:
Who Have you told about this incident? angry
no one apart from nairaland
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Genea(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dat man is a nonetity,dats how dey bring curses upon themselves.....pls tell ur sister,d man aint worth her

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
drnairalov:
u ve feelings for him too?
pity when crying
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[size=20pt]don't tell your sister[/size]

The fact is, you know how to keep him off smiley
You are just trying to play games. Assuming u gave him a dirty slap the first day he asked you out, the story won't continue.
slap? and he goes ahead to give a false story
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
You feel pity for a louse over your own sister? Why not pity your sister who is about to make the biggest mistake of her life by marrying someone that doesn't even love her? You have the key to your sister's happiness in your hands right now, but you're busy feeling phly & pitying someone that deserves nothing but a spit on his face. It just shows where your loyalty lies here. If I was her & found out you held this info from me, I'd cut you off like a diabetic limb.
oh!!!!! I just want peace to resign i hate this whole mess
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
jopretty:
Pls my dear, confide in a close family member who will inturn tell your family(that's if you can't face your family with this news)if your sis doesn't know now, she might get to know after marriage and in her grave when the man would hv come to marry you after her death;God forbid sha. Such things happen you know.
will tell daddy
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:
Oh really?? Wow! Okay then let's wait 5 years from now and see how happy she'll be married to a cheat gringringrin.
hmmm
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
slap? and he goes ahead to give a false story
we are now civilized okay? So don't tell me that crap that you aren't playing games.

Wait for the next day he will come to ask u out as usual, put your phone on record to record all his words and finally give him a dirty slap and make him realize you are his wife to be sister and he should never talk about it in his life.

When he is gone, send him the voice record and promise to show your sister any day he talk to you about dating smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
I want to am just confused
Tell someone. undecided
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by MeloGist(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
no one apart from nairaland

Okay, My own advice is that you should try and explain to the guy that he should just forget about you since he has already met your sis make him see reasons and[b] if he does not i think the only solution to this problem is by telling your parent..[/b]
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hoes... Err'where!
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
MeloGist:

Okay, My own advice is that you should try and explain to the guy that he should just forget about you since he has already met your sis make him see reasons and[b] if he does not i think the only solution to this problem is by telling your parent..[/b]
he knows already am always scared to be alone with cos he cries and beg me!!!!! will tell daddy
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have the perfect solution to your case only if you are willing to try it.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
oh!!!!! I just want peace to resign i hate this whole mess

Peace will only reign when this guy is out of your lives. Reason with your brain here & not whatever you're currently thinking with. Listen, this has the potential to rip your family apart & cause your sister major heartbreak if you let it continue just to play justice of peace. Can you imagine how many times she must be making a fool of herself by telling this clown that she loves him, when the joke is actually on her. Have you no pity for that? Honestly, I'd never forgive you if I was her. Don't care what your reasons are for not ratting on him, but she deserves to know the truth. End of story. Unless of course you wanna share him with her. I just don't get why you wouldnt wanna tell your sister something like that.

I'm starting to feel that this story is BS anyway.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by MeloGist(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
he knows already am always scared to be alone with cos he cries and beg me!!!!! will tell daddy

Dont let his cries deceive you or get you pitying him... that men for you
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tell someone. undecided
i pray I won't regret it
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
I love my sister okay will let our dad know....am more closer to daddy
The earlier d better, its like delivern ur sis 2 a pervert dat wil stp at nothn in ruining her life
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Peace will only reign when this guy is out of your lives. Reason with your brain here & not whatever you're currently thinking with. Listen, this has the potential to rip your family apart & cause your sister major heartbreak if you let it continue just to play justice of peace. Can you imagine how many times she must be making a fool of herself by telling this clown that she loves him, when the joke is actually on her. Have you no pity for that? Honestly, I'd never forgive you if I was her. Don't care what your reasons are for not ratting on him, but she deserves to know the truth. End of story. Unless of course you wanna share him with her. I just don't get why you wouldnt wanna tell your sister something like that.

I'm starting to feel that this story is BS OK will let her know!!!! just don't want her to commit suicide

anyway.
okay will let know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Thrill Your Audience With Exquisite Video / I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) / Slay Queen Professes Love For Yahoo Boys- Flaunts Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.