Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Think Am Trouble!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Trouble!!!! (4421 Views)

... / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
i pray I won't regret it
You can't!

Not in the long run. undecided
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by ibe9ja: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
From your post it is obvious you have been fvking him. Confess to ur sister and look for ya own husband.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:
I have the perfect solution to your case only if you are willing to try it.
pls tell me
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Hoes... Err'where!
meaning ?
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
meaning ?
He actually wanted to call you a "stupidd hoe" grin
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
pls tell me
*clears throat *
You call him to come over to your apartment one day saying you have something important to say.
As soon as you get a whiff of him coming through the gate, you and I would then strip naked and lie on each other pretending we are making passionate love to each other.
That is sure to keep him off.. I would pose as a boyfriend and ask who he is of which I would later insult him and walk him out.. Enough to report to your elder sister and start a quarrel that would end as soon as they are married.. To further seal the knot you invite me to their wedding. At that wedding I make a bluff that we are both expecting a child.
Deal?

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:

*clears throat *
You call him to come over to your apartment one day saying you have something important to say.
As soon as you get a whiff of him coming through the gate, you and I would then strip naked and lie on each other pretending we are making passionate love to each other.
That is sure to keep him off.. I would pose as a boyfriend and ask who he is of which I would later insult him and walk him out.. Enough to report to your elder sister and start a quarrel that would end as soon as they are married.. To further seal the knot you invite me to their wedding. At that wedding I make a bluff that we are both expecting a child.
lol...no tnks
Deal?
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:

He actually wanted to call you a "stupidd hoe" grin
men behaving like boys don't mind him tnks dear
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

before now
tel ur sis. dnt let her find out herself cus she wld eventually find out

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
tel ur sis. dnt let her find out herself cus she wld eventually find out
okay will
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
ibe9ja:
From your post it is obvious you have been fvking him. Confess to ur sister and look for ya own husband.
why would u accuse of doing such? are u normal at all?
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sorry to say, but the man is an imatured man that doesnt even know what he waants. He was formerly in love with ur sister now you, what will happen if he sees your best friend? He will most probably stop loving you too. These kinda men are something else. Bith your sister and you should run from him.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by bomasek(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op,where in Ph do u reside cause I'm currently in PH. If u r game I could pose as your main squeeze to drive home the point that u v little or no feelings for him.

I understand your plight but I kind of feel u sure v feelings for the said fellow. U kinda feel guilty that he's head over heels in love with u.

Buzz me if u r down with my suggestion. Will sure give him the scare of his life.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Vikky014(f): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

before now
babe i dnt know wht to say let me call sme1.. bt to b frank if i were u eh dt man wunt marry my sis again.i will jst video or record his voice while crying and show my big sis. i cant allow such man to marry my sis nt to tlk of me bc he is so confused.

Toks2008 pls advice ur fellow Nairalander
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

You can't!

Not in the long run. undecided
yea it worked just told ma sis Abt it.....she told me not to worry that she has been observing him of late !!! but she was at first mad at me for keeping it away from her
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
yea it worked just told ma sis Abt it.....she told me not to worry that she has been observing him of late !!! but she was at first mad at me for keeping it away from her

OKAY... Can we now have a musical performance from Davido? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
You see? smiley
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Richy4(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't really understand this whole thing.

<<<<< How did he meet you?>>>>>
<<<<<when did he meet your sister?
<<<<<How come you discovered that he was cheating and you never showed him where he hung his towel>>>>
<<<<<Why did you allow him to use emotional blackmail on you when you knew he was cheating>>>>>>

I strongly believe you are the best person to handle this situation but due to the fact that you ladies has watched too much soap opera and your mindset has become so soft that when a cheating person perform in real life, using emotional blackmail by crying, you refer to what you have watched already.

Tell him never to come 100m close to you and mean it. Haba!!!!! I think they should stop some of the soaps... so that our girls could be emotionally strong and reason well.... sad.

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:

OKAY... Can we now have a musical performance from Davido? undecided
song title :: Gobe

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
You see? smiley
hey!
can I get a reply?
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

You see? smiley
tnks dear I see
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
song title :: Gobe
hehehehe... You gat jokes! grin
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:
hehehehe... You gat jokes! grin
lolzz u tout Me
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
tnks dear I see

Now go and sin no more tongue
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy:

hey!

can I get a reply?

Lol...my other phone is charging.

i'm coming online soon tho. smiley
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
lolzz u tout Me

cheesy You're the clown here.. I'm just watching you strut your stuff grin
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:

cheesy You're the clown here.. I'm just watching you strut your stuff grin
okay....clown
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SINNZ(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:
okay....clown
okay.... Trouble
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Jimdonnet(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:

and I feel pity for him

before now

don't allow a man to come between you and your sister

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by adexdon(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
joliyp:

and I feel pity for him

before now

u gat no worry... just holla me on my number...I wil tel u hw to go abt it tongue
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Bebetter: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=14pt]RECORD YOUR CONVERSATIONS.... THAT'S THE ONLY PROOF YOU WILL HAVE..... WHEN KASALA BURSTS ...AND YES KASALA GO BURST SOONER OR LATER![/size]
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Only God knows why he doesn't bring these kinda stupidity my way, if I slap that man ehn, he will remember d minute he was born by force! OP u are encouraging that man, if not the story wouldn't have gotten to this level, what would it take u to create a scene for ur sister to know exactly whom she's going to tie the knot with in d nearest future whenever he comes making advances at u? If u feel u are scared of telling her, why not be stern with him when ur with him? u said ur having pity for him, define Love OP, it shows u like him a lot as well, so what kinda advise do u want now? Umu nwanyi sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / How To Thrill Your Audience With Exquisite Video / People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.