Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Think Am Trouble!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Trouble!!!! (4420 Views)

... / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Chazzyboy: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2015
joliyp:
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

before now
come o wat do u think
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by MORNDEW(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Only God knows why he doesn't bring these kinda stupidity my way, if I slap that man ehn, he will remember d minute he was born by force! OP u are encouraging that man, if not the story wouldn't have gotten to this level, what would it take u to create a scene for ur sister to know exactly whom she's going to tie the knot with in d nearest future whenever he comes making advances at u? If u feel u are scared of telling her, why not be stern with him when ur with him? u said ur having pity for him, define Love OP, it shows u like him a lot as well, so what kinda advise do u want now? Umu nwanyi sef undecided
hello
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by ba7man(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Drop his phone no, we'll give him a phonecall.

I can promise he'll run from your family when we're through with him.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Ayt27(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
drnairalov:
u ve feelings for him too?

It's quite obvious she does, esp when she said she said she pitied him.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why on Earth are you hiding this info from your sister?!? That man is a worm nd deserves to have salt sprinkled all over him. You want peace to reign? Chaos started when you refused to tell your sister. You better decide the colour of casket you want coz I'm sure your sis would kill you when she finds out. Except of course,silliness runs in the family.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

before now
and ur very pretty @ur dpsad...i'm nt surprised @d man's attitude sha
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by joliyp(f): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
and ur very pretty @ur dpsad...i'm nt surprised @d man's attitude sha
tnks
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
you gave him the chance to spew bull crap. and b.t.w. what do you mean by you're trouble?
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by firstking01(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
tnks
forget abt dat man jor,,,,i'm pretty much sigle grin
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Youngpo413: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
joliyp:
he knows already am always scared to be alone with cos he cries and beg me!!!!! will tell daddy
No need to tell anyone,just enjoy the attention while it lasted,if possible,fuckkk him once,I'm sure your sister won't hesitate if she was in your shoe....remember you are what you attract.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Youngpo413: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
ibe9ja:
From your post it is obvious you have been fvking him. Confess to ur sister and look for ya own husband.
lol
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Youngpo413: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
classicB:
Sorry to say, but the man is an imatured man that doesnt even know what he waants. He was formerly in love with ur sister now you, what will happen if he sees your best friend? These kinda men are something else.
most ladies still deserve this kind of men.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Only God knows why he doesn't bring these kinda stupidity my way, if I slap that man ehn, he will remember d minute he was born by force! OP u are encouraging that man, if not the story wouldn't have gotten to this level, what would it take u to create a scene for ur sister to know exactly whom she's going to tie the knot with in d nearest future whenever he comes making advances at u? If u feel u are scared of telling her, why not be stern with him when ur with him? u said ur having pity for him, define Love OP, it shows u like him a lot as well, so what kinda advise do u want now? Umu nwanyi sef undecided
true true,deceit has a beautiful face.
Re: I Think Am Trouble!!!! by Candybob(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Are you still looking for Advise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" / Kim Kardashian Proving To The World She's The Sexiest Woman Alive (PHOTOS) / The True Legends Of All Times With Influence [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.