Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? (4156 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by DharmyYinks: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
There are different statements from guys about the lady they had their first time(sex) with. Some guys say they don't feel attached to the lady, some say they don't remember who it was and some say they are a little bit attached to that lady.

So Guys, how/what do you feel about the lady you had your first time with??
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by afamjb: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
DharmyYinks:
There are different statements from guys about the lady they had their first time(sex) with. Some guys say they don't feel attached to the lady, some say they don't remember who it was and some say they are a little bit attached to that lady.

So Guys, how/what do you feel about the lady you had your first time with??
Honestly speaking....I cant remember.!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by MzPecs(f): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Alright!
Over to you guys.. cool
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
My virginity is still intact embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Babprosper20(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
In my case I don't feel anything, she nor kpor reach (she nor fine)
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by wunmi590(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tell yours first @OP

#TeamVirginTillWeddingNight tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by MzPecs(f): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
holyFRED:
You don't mean it? smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:
You don't mean it? smiley
You don't believe it?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God I'm A Tertiary Virgin..

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by dammywapes(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oga OP , I will see u in 2016
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by obiorathesubtle: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
I'm a virgin, can't answer this question even if I wanted to.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by DharmyYinks: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
wunmi590:
Tell yours first @OP
#TeamVirginTillWeddingNight tongue
Same team u re in.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by DharmyYinks: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
dammywapes:
Oga OP , I will see u in 2016
See you too
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Jayjay0(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
I can't even remember her name self..

Who cares??

May this new year bring fourth new pvssy for all my guys out there

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by wunmi590(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Same team u re in.
cool
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Jayjay0(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Who she help??
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't even know her name lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
First time

Sex

I had

Ok

Leme ask my prick if he felt anythin

Prick, did u feel anything?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Michellla(f): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
so guys dont remember their first....lipsrsealed or these guys above me are just pretending

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by SINNZ(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jesus was awesome the first time we had an encounter at Dominion City Church. #Nohomo #LoveJesus #TeamVirginTillWeddingNight cool

God is Love smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Jayjay0(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Michellla:
so guys dont remember their first....lipsrsealed or these guys above me are just pretending
I wish i was pretending
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jayjay0:
I can't even remember her name self..
Who cares??
May this new year bring fourth new pvssy for all my guys out there
undecided
ohhhh, God bless you for this prayer points. #more fresh pvssys to my dick# Steady gonking#
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Michellla(f): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jayjay0:
I wish i was pretending
guys though grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by DharmyYinks: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Michellla:
guys though grin
I wonder if it actually happens to all guys
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by ivyT(f): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
As time passes.they tend to 4get..same 4 d ladies
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by MzPecs(f): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
holyFRED:

You don't believe it?
No angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Jayjay0(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
stupidity:
ohhhh, God bless you for this prayer points.
#more fresh pvssys to my dick#
Steady gonking#
Nice
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
holyFRED:
Will you marry me ?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by DharmyYinks: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
ivyT:
As time passes.they tend to 4get..same 4 d ladies
Ladies do claim dey remember him(atleast his name) cos dey get a little attached to him. Dnt get u saying as time passes, ladies forget.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? by DharmyYinks: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Will you marry me ?
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady / 10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.