Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed (9384 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

and who told you delectable is a girl?that is a troll with identity malfunctions,she could be a guy tomorrow

seems you believe everything you read online grin

merry xmas

babe you really din't have to quote me on that. You see, what happens when you wanna interact here but have a total mindset that all monikers here 're in reality, opposite of the gender they portray? Shey kinda boring and not 'fun'? That is just it

merry xmas to you too
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by refreshrate: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
All these boyfriend girlfriend gist self. my advice to u is u shld focus on ur future if u r nt yet ready for marriage nt girlfriend...if i ws created a man i wunt hv time for girlfriend drama. i dnt evn hv dt time as a girl slf undecided

Is getting married to someone not part of the "future" abi what is this one saying?

Everybody now na philosopher

OP meanwhile hard as it may seem, I think it's best you free the girl. She's at that stage of her life where she feels she's unstoppable cos of the attention she's getting from so many chaps.

You need to allow her to thru the period (& be dealt with) I don't think she's particularly smart either quite frankly & nothing worse than having a mumu for a partner ( forever is a very long time)

I've walked this path before. I won't lie to you that it's easy but I swear to you everyday I remember the decision to walk out of that relationship I can't be grateful enough to God. She got married to the boy o but now they're divorced and she don marry another one again.

Is this what you want for yourself?

To be counted amongst the many?

You should see the woman God eventually brought my way, incomparable by every single ramification.

God won't come from heaven and tell you this girl isn't good enough for you he sends f*ckboys to distract her.

You won't see it now, but believe me, your intentions are good & for that I believe God has good lined up for you.

Forget the girl.

You don't need the introduction clause sounds like you're blackmailing her to marry you. Believe me what will come your way after this You won't believe.

Do you know after that eediot for married to that boy she still came to see me by herself (trust your Guy na, I smashed her wella!) then I got thinking so if I had forced my way thru to marry this girl na so she for dey go my back?
Tufia!

Saw the "husband" a few days later before they had divorced with the girl behind him the guy was feeling like a terminator. How do you think I felt? Anytime I feel low I remember that moment and I scatter laugh.

God is saving you, you're doing stiff neck.

As you can see my advice isn't with sentiments or emotions, experience they say is the best teacher & a wise man learns from others.

It won't be easy leaving her but trust me you're better for it.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by suzzy16(f): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
Make yourself unavailable for her, women don't like always available and loving man.

If you really want her, act like you don't need her and act like you are also seeing a woman.

Thank me laterwink
seriously,dis is a bad advice,she will leave u sharparly,when she see u dnt send her again,some women re like dat.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Adasun(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

Start keeping imaginary female frns n ignore ha too just like d babe above suggested

Personally, d most effective way to show SOm1 how hurtful his or her deeds r is by repeating same tin in same situation

Mind u, not every tin dat u can do sha
how did u paragraph you statment miss?i have try paragraphing bt to no availsad
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by dachaste(f): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Adasun:
how did u paragraph you statment miss?i have try paragraphing bt to no availsad

Press enter key severally. Atleast 4 times. Just let d spacing to be much.

If you want to understand better, try to quote me. And u'll c how I did it.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Vikky014(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
refreshrate:

Is getting married to someone not part of the "future" abi what is this one saying?

OP meanwhile hard as it may seem, I think it's best you free the girl. She's at that stage of her life where she feels she's unstoppable cos of the attention she's getting from so many chaps.

You need to allow her to thru the period (& be dealt with) I don't think she's particularly smart either quite frankly & nothing worse than having a mumu for a partner ( forever is a very long time)

I've walked this path before. I won't lie to you that it's easy but I swear to you everyday I remember the decision to walk out of that relationship I can't be grateful enough to God. She got married to the boy o but now they're divorced and she don marry another one again.

You should see the woman God eventually brought my way, incomparable by every single ramification.

God won't come from heaven and tell you this girl isn't good enough for you he sends f*ckboys to distract her.

You won't see it now, but believe me, your intentions are good & for that I believe God has good lined up for you.

Forget the girl.

You don't need the introduction clause sounds like you're blackmailing her to marry you. Believe me what will come your way after this You won't believe.

Do you know after that eediot for married to that boy she still came to see me by herself (trust your Guy na, I smashed her wella!) then I got thinking so if I had forced my way thru to marry this girl na so she for dey go my back?
Tufia!

Saw the "husband" a few days later before they had divorced with the girl behind him the guy was feeling like a terminator. How do you think I felt? Anytime I feel low I remember that moment and I scatter laugh.

As you can see my advice isn't with sentiments or emotions, experience they say is the best teacher & a wise man learns from others.

dts my opinion. didnt force any1 to make use of it. jst share urs and move on Thanks
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
delectablegyal:
@op, have you started fvcking her?
@tyms i wonder if ur a galsad
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Adasun(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

urhm........ Am using a phone here,nt pc
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Adasun(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by dachaste(f): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Adasun:

Same here
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by suzzy16(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
To begin with, I doubt ur gf 's cheating on u. U guys have been dating for two years, yeah? That's some good time. Perhaps, she's gotten a bit bored.. It's a phase, don't worry. But the sad thing seems to be that this friend of hers is feeding her with trash. She wants to explore other options now. I think she's even attracted to one of those her numerous admirers. It happens sometimes.

Her recent attitude's just an affront. She's allowing those guys flocking around her to get into her head. She feels she's got nothing to lose should u break up with her now. There's a guy to fall back to. In fact, she may just be intentionally or subconsciously pushing u to break up with her, so she kicks off with the next guy, with less guilt.

I think she still loves u, though. But she's being really silly. She's trying to destroy her relationship she's built over 2 yrs because she feels there's a better guy out there.

If things are to work out fine between the both of u, then u've got to give her a wide berth,for her to come to terms with what she wants on her own. Stop paying her attention. Stop calling, texting and visiting. She'll show concern, but be slow to allow things get back to normal. Allow her have a feel of what it would look like to lose u. Allow her press harder to save ur relationship. If she doesn't put in much effort, then, pls... Let her go.
dats it,word

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by trustedward(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
waley007:
thanks bro,tho I always wish I can control mysef not talking to her but I find mysef still talkin to her afta some days,I trully love her and she knows dis,attimes I feel she takes me for granted cos she knows I love her...I always try to let go of her but I find it difficult.I av talked to her several times,even wen she came to my place my mum talked to her too also my dad on phone...but yet I don't understand her behaviour anymore...dis is a woman I already planned marriage wit,infact I asked her to use my pics on WhatsApp,but she wouldnt, she told me I want to drive her toasters away,can u imagine
BRo wake up....be a man..trust me u can do without her,within u jst assume you've broken up wit her already,DAT way u can control ur emotions... trust me u telling ur dad,mum,siblings, grand father,great grand father, grand mother et al to beg her is only making things worse,no woman like a cheap guy,you're too available, stop giving her attention, in fact stop calling, if she ask y,tell her notin....the truth is you're freaking out becos you're scared of another guy fucckin her,bt here's the bitter truth she's started bleeping outside for real and she's enjoying it....I know its hard to deal wit dis bt trust me,only space would work for u if there's a chance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by djgrafiti(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2015
waley007:
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and we both loved each other so much,we were best of friends and we both enjoyed each others company. But lately for about 6months now we have been having issues.
She has a females close friend who is now like "d director of her life" .
She has always been a decent,what baffles me now is that she won't even let me know her phone password,if I ask her she will say she needs privacy.we fight alot on dis and she's always busy on WhatsApp and bbm one way or d other.infact she now has alot of male friends and we never I ask her she tells me they are just her friends.
She now nags at every little issue dat she gets me so annoyed everytim..last week she was still with my family when she came visiting and her family likes me too,yet she claims she loves me but she has totally changed..she doesn't even respect me again and when we talk about the male friends she claims shes having,she said I can't stop her from having them,and this is because her females friends have them too.
Right now am so confused about her and she doesn't even make me trust her again.I love her and I don't want to loose her but she's driving me really crazy.
What do you guys think I should do..mature advice please,how do I change her back and how do I handle her situation.am tired of everyday quarrel
Gal has been fade up with u since 3000Bc but u refuse to let go....boy don't be a p*ssy and man up mehn.Ignore her like Jesus ignored Lucifer.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by suzzy16(f): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2015
lolaluv1:
You seem controlling....
I think na only me dey see am ni

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by dopedealer(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2015
waley007:
we were already planning about marriage before,I even asked her dis evening maybe we can start planning our introduction and she told me dat we should wait until we are balanced..until we settle our issues,but dis issues cant settle wit her having this male friemds., she just wouldn't understand

Pharmroyle analysis on page 0 is right. Especially the first two paragraphs...I was also in ur shoes just weeks back
So my gurl's complain was wat pharmroyle analyzed.
so please avoid routine, introduce new gigs, reduce calling her, but maintain chatting but don't disturb, give her a little space

Finally, tell her u guys shuld pls forgive each other that u wanna have a fresh start Cus u don't want to miss what is keeping you inlove. Let her know u r tired of argueing everyday and u don't Wana quarrel either.
My gurl just forgave me and came back by herself she even pings regularly now like nothing happened. And this kept me wondering what a simple sorry Culd do in a relationship... However it took d steps, (advice) I gave to you above.. Just withing a week everything Normalized.. For a week now I've not called her we only chat. And we always chatting.. Cus if I call I am scared I might just start saying same old shit. Don't forget to Crack jokes in ur Chats....she will eventually start missing uand find her way back... Pls don't pester. It wasn't easy for me too trustme if u pester she gets more irritated and start hating you. Gurls re ridiculous
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Adasun(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2015
dachaste:

Same here
so all i have to do is press enter key like four times?
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Forget the girl.

Tufia!

right now I have even made up my mimd, I asked her to use our pics as her WhatsApp dp,but she couldn't use it of which she always use it freely before
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2015
dopedealer:

Pharmroyle analysis on page 0 is right. Especially the first two paragraphs...I was also in ur shoes just weeks back
So my gurl's complain was wat pharmroyle analyzed.
so please avoid routine, introduce new gigs, reduce calling her, but maintain chatting but don't disturb, give her a little space

Finally, tell her u guys shuld pls forgive each other that u wanna have a fresh start Cus u don't want to miss what is keeping you inlove. Let her know u r tired of argueing everyday and u don't Wana quarrel either.
My gurl just forgave me and came back by herself she even pings regularly now like nothing happened. And this kept me wondering what a simple sorry Culd do in a relationship... However it took d steps, (advice) I gave to you above.. Just withing a week everything Normalized.. For a week now I've not called her we only chat. And we always chatting.. Cus if I call I am scared I might just start saying same old shit. Don't forget to Crack jokes in ur Chats....she will eventually start missing uand find her way back... Pls don't pester. It wasn't easy for me too trustme if u pester she gets more irritated and start hating you. Gurls re ridiculous
my only mistake was that I showed her too much love and she took me for granted for that...non of her friends belived in love and she has decided to follow dia footsteps even doe she still claims she loves me
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2015
trustedward:
BRo wake up....be a man..trust me u can do without her,within u jst assume you've broken up wit her already,DAT way u can control ur emotions... trust me u telling ur dad,mum,siblings, grand father,great grand father, grand mother et al to beg her is only making things worse,no woman like a cheap guy,you're too available, stop giving her attention, in fact stop calling, if she ask y,tell her notin....the truth is you're freaking out becos you're scared of another guy fucckin her,bt here's the bitter truth she's started bleeping outside for real and she's enjoying it....I know its hard to deal wit dis bt trust me,only space would work for u if there's a chance.
my major problem is that anytime I assume I av broken up wit her already,one way or the other we find ourselves talking again...we love each oda no doubt but right now shes trying to explore,her friends does dat too and I tink she's trying to copy dem...infact when we started dating 2 years ago she didn't let her close friend know about it becos she knows she will convince her about it which she said so herself,infact they fought for like a year and half which made our relationship to grow,now that they are back together she has rili turned to sometin else and they go out together too
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
suzzy16:
seriously,dis is a bad advice,she will leave u sharparly,when she see u dnt send her again,some women re like dat.
I have done that several times yet she will keep disturbing me again and still won't change
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by refreshrate: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2015
waley007:
right now I have even made up my mimd, I asked her to use our pics as her WhatsApp dp,but she couldn't use it of which she always use it freely before

I'm not sorry for her losing you. Guess it's obvious now. Calm down, forget about her ( it'll be difficult but it's for the best) & see what God will bring your way. What if she started doing this after marriage?

Forget her.

This is going to sound somehow but just be honest with me here did you guys have s3x during the relationship?
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by refreshrate: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2015
waley007:
my major problem is that anytime I assume I av broken up wit her already,one way or the other we find ourselves talking again...we love each oda no doubt but right now shes trying to explore,her friends does dat too and I tink she's trying to copy dem...infact when we started dating 2 years ago she didn't let her close friend know about it becos she knows she will convince her about it which she said so herself,infact they fought for like a year and half which made our relationship to grow,now that they are back together she has rili turned to sometin else and they go out together too

This guy is hopelessly in love with a wrong person.
Guy you need to forget this girl. I swear she's absolutely not worth it.

Like the guy said you're too available.
Bone her. If she asks say nothing is wrong.

Deploy her to side chick status cos take it or leave it that's what you are to her now.

Find another girl

...but love will not allow you see road till it's too late.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2015
refreshrate:

I'm not sorry for her losing you. Guess it's obvious now. Calm down, forget about her ( it'll be difficult but it's for the best) & see what God will bring your way. What if she started doing this after marriage?

Forget her.

This is going to sound somehow but just be honest with me here did you guys have s3x during the relationship?
of course we were close couples and we both enjoyed it wit each other...all my friends know her and all her friends know me
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by refreshrate: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2015
waley007:
of course we were close couples and we both enjoyed it wit each other...all my friends know her and all her friends know me

Finish!

Two things

1. Okafors law favors you

2. She will not go around saying you did not do anything & you're a slacker.

Just forget about her. Withdrawal symptoms after a long relationship one has dedicated himself too can be difficult but trust me you'll be the better for it.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by suzzy16(f): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
waley007:
I have done that several times yet she will keep disturbing me again and still won't change
I. Think she still ve some feelings for u
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by dopedealer(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
waley007:
my only mistake was that I showed her too much love and she took me for granted for that...non of her friends belived in love and she has decided to follow dia footsteps even doe she still claims she loves me

^ that was d same thing that happened to me o.
I showed her too much love and she began to act somehow even complaining that I shuld not be telling her I love u every time
... I think all gurls act alike sometimes..
They need space and time to miss us.
Just be calm with her, give her space and introduce new gigs each time u see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reaction From The Wife Of The Man That Died After Sleeping With A Prostitute / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.