Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? (18089 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by vickydevoka(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Epicji:
I got separated from my wife when d kids were in their early age but l never left her without taking responsibilities of my 2 kids.

They are through with their university education. Over d yrs she has brain wash d children. Bcus they grew up with her,they listen to their mother. Is like, l don't have children.

Life continue
In Africa, once you re separated from your wife especially at a tender age, just forget about the kids, you are just wasting your time. Just have a baby mama and train up her kid very well, that's the only kid that you have. Divorce is not our thing, that's y it can't favour anyone but when white people divorce , the kids will love their dad X2.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Epicji:
I got separated from my wife when d kids were in their early age but l never left her without taking responsibilities of my 2 kids.

They are through with their university education. Over d yrs she has brain wash d children. Bcus they grew up with her,they listen to their mother. Is like, l don't have children.

Life continue
It's not about taking responsibilities alone, it's about being involved in their life. Were you involved in their life? Children don't hold onto what you bought or the money you gave them but those moments you were there for them. I've seen brainwashed children who later realized their mom was just lying to them during their early days and they all returned to their dad by themselves, their dad was forcefully involved in their life, visited them in school, always there when they are sick and all of that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by EndRape2(f): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
ONLY A SENSELESS MAN DOES THIS .

MOST IT IS THE NEW WOMAN THAT WILL TELL THEM.NOT TO COMMUNITY THEIR EX AND THE KIDS .BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE SENSE .

uote author=deeptesting post=41368337]It is no longer news to hear about couples going their separate ways today,immediately after separation or divorce most father`s cut off all ties with their ex including the children, it really beats my imagination why most men also divorce their children.

Most men quickly move into another relationship abandoning the children for the woman, they don`t call, visit or even write letters to the children. We have witnessed few cases here on Nairaland where the children now grown ups put up pictures of their fathers taken 30yrs ago in search of the man who gave birth to them..

Real men don't divorce their kids too.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by blaise26abj(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
vickydevoka:

So, u don't know that women tend to behave well when there is no child. I will advise to give birth to one and wait, if you can't condole her evil spirit then everyone will go their separate ways

The idea is not let a child suffer because the parents marriage didn’t work . Trust me after marriage women true colour comes out . After a child, it gets more colourful
Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by dipson4u08(m): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2023
THE BEST ANSWER IS THAT IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO DIVORCE... WAIT AND CHECK THE REASON WHY YOUR PARTNER WITHRAWS CAUSE SOME WOMEN BELIEVE THEY CAN ACTUALLY SURVIVE WITHOUT THEIR EX AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT IT'S NOT AS EASY AS THEY THOUGHT, THEN THEY START LAMENTING
Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by avicky(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2023
donbenie:
Because you have seen a case, where the father willingly absconded,it doesn't make his assertions any less true..
Most divorced women are bitter, vengeful and spiteful and will do anything to frustrate the man..
And their weapon of choice is their children..
A man who just came out of a toxic relationship,will not be eager to continue in such a relationship,by proxy..
Deal with your ex husband maturely and he would not abandon his children for his peace of mind..
I concur. At least I didn't say all men are irresponsible.
Re: Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? by bamirotola: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2023
avicky:

That's not true. I have seen a father who abandoned his son after separation. The wife wants him to be involved in the son's life but he wouldn't budge. School fees, feeding, health has been the responsibility of the struggling mother.
Look, so many irresponsible fathers out there. Two sane adults should not bring their kids into the fracas between them.
So I don't buy your assertion.

We have soo many responsible father's out there too that their mother are the reason that backed out.. concluding is not true summarised your opinion about men. Men are always the villain and women are always the victim ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons Why People Marry / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing / How Did You Handle Debtors Without Turning To Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.