Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Sincere Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Advice Needed. (1078 Views)

I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Advice Needed. by ari3l(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Hello and good morning

I'm asking this question of behalf of my friend. He's an importer, his father actually, but the father introduced him to the business.

He's thinking of running his own business, we not dating, but I like his behaviour. He's simple and doesn't like to make noise over most things, he does seem proud of himself tho, every man does.

There is a girl he dated, the girl really maltreated him. And forced them to break up, even when the guy asked her, her response was "the day you stop being mummy's boy, things would change" probably because he lives with his parents or something. The fella is single now and works hard, I wanted him to see this, hence am typing it on here to hear advices, matured and very reasonable ones.
According to him, August this year he stopped calling, no text between the both of them. Then she added him back to everywhere, I'm just jealous sha, cos I feel he deserves someone better.

She added him back to Facebook, whatsapp and everywhere, question is what would you do? If it were you? This boy (from what I saw) suffered for her, what she paid him back was to get another bf. And started mal treating him, when he left, she's adding him back, she hasn't talked to him for sometime, but she clicks everything he says on here.

I wanted him to see for himself on here. Lets hear you.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by PHEMIEY(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
end time stories.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by flawlesRebirth(f): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2015
ABEG...WAT IS UR BIZNESS HERE?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2015
I dont even understand
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by kaziblake(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Maybe he still love her
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Uh.....Okay?

Buh. really, I don't see how this is any of Your business...since You're not dating him n all....Buh it seems You've got feelings for him? why not tell him?lipsrsealed

Anyways....He's not a kid...he should do what he wants to

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by RexKexMilann: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Posters Above, You People Should Have Made Yourselves Useful Na.

OP, Tell that guy that he is a "Goat" For even Thinking of Accepting the Girl Backsad.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Okay fools, NOTE that the OP is the boy in kweshion
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2015
U have developed feelings for the guy nd u are seriously hurting that d ex might just snatch him away from u (I wonder why u are not dating him already, U guys are single!)
Anyways, OP i know its hard for a girl to ask a guy out outrightly but there are more subtle ways of doing that (some few hints here nd dere would do d trick) cos if he takes back the ex ehn, u would feel very very crushed (hurry cos he's gna take her back sooner than later... The ex always holds the aces, nd i dunno why)

Nd to answer your question... Ur friend should run far far away from his ex (we have a gold digger on the loose)

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by adren(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Me: my friend spent 105 years on earth before passing on..
OP: why??
Me: because she was always minding her own business..

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by fuckshit: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Posters Above, You People Should Have Made Yourselves Useful Na.

OP, Tell that guy that he is a "Goat" For even Thinking of Accepting the Girl Backsad.
in fυςking agreement; a bloody fυςking “HE GOAT" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by RexKexMilann: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
fuckshit:
in fυςking agreement; a bloody fυςking “HE GOAT" grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by PHEMIEY(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2015
ari3l:
Hello and good morning

I'm asking this question of behalf of my friend. He's an importer, his father actually, but the father introduced him to the business.

He's thinking of running his own business, we not dating, but I like his behaviour. He's simple and doesn't like to make noise over most things, he does seem proud of himself tho, every man does.

There is a girl he dated, the girl really maltreated him. And forced them to break up, even when the guy asked her, her response was "the day you stop being mummy's boy, things would change" probably because he lives with his parents or something. The fella is single now and works hard, I wanted him to see this, hence am typing it on here to hear advices, matured and very reasonable ones.
According to him, August this year he stopped calling, no text between the both of them. Then she added him back to everywhere, I'm just jealous sha, cos I feel he deserves someone better.

She added him back to Facebook, whatsapp and everywhere, question is what would you do? If it were you? This boy (from what I saw) suffered for her, what she paid him back was to get another bf. And started mal treating him, when he left, she's adding him back, she hasn't talked to him for sometime, but she clicks everything he says on here.

if u like the guy, tell am...pharmyroyle can even help u
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2015
I was near flying to this comment section to offer my advice until I saw some of the posts above
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by valeno(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2015
I wil block her wit: stones on fb. Dangote truck on watsap. LagBUS on tweeter, And bar(hammar and nail) her ma line.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by Jimdonnet(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
That your friend needs to throw away and forget that babe.

I had a gf who I dated for 2 years we broke up few months ago when she said she needs space and she was dating a guy in her school.am in my finals already and I have gotten my own ride.I guess someone told her I have a ascender she started adding on Facebook and WhatsApp liking my photos.felt disgusting I wan chop am clean mouth.

as of now am still single.can't date any naija babe
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by theMusicNerd(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2015
ari3l:
Hello and good morning

SUMMARY PROGNOSIS: OP has intimate feeling for the guy. If 'ex' come back, OP, will suffer acute psycho-somatic distress. Full physical recovery 6wks, full psychological recovery 6mths - infinity.

PS, OP, walk up to the guy and inter-labiate.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by jackpot(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
ABEG...WAT IS UR BIZNESS HERE?
**shots fired**

@OP
is this the Ex?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by jackpot(f): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
ari3l:
Hello and good morning

singing:
''if you love somebody, walk up to him, tell am you love am oh, because, it's no crime at all. . .''

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed. by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
jackpot:
**shots fired**

@OP is this the Ex?
.hAHAHAHAHA...U ARE NOT SERIOUS

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Must Not Break The Hymen If You Re Not Ready To Settle Down / Guys Beware! These Are The 7 Women Who Will End Up Wasting Your Time / We Live In A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.