Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (17908 Views)

See Picture:bbnaija 'finest Boy' Miracle, Kisses Nina / She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Beckytee(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
I went for a wedding party yesterday, it was a very colorful wedding, the host was my madam way back, so I couldn't miss the wedding for anything, what impress me the most is this particular guy that was at the wedding that got almost all the ladies looking and wishing he was theirs, they were just gazing at him and I can't help but zake picture of him n do you know why? Yes! Simply because the guy is me. grin grin grin
seriously!... funny you
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by princdebola201(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
rejoicebae:
#runs to check his pics,,hmmm,,nt lookin bad tho

Amebo bussyBody Enterprisestonguetonguetongue

U don check am now, make me self peep see ur owngringrin
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misspicy(f): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Merlissa:

Catlova... come and see ooo
shocked Merlissa undecided

Merry Christmas bae smileywink
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by handsam(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
princdebola201:
If this is the definition of handsome Then people should start calling me an Angel.
lol...same here
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by IceDude(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mtcwww; i just pity this guy....U better go and look for money o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by missKiffy(f): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Adeola29(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
I went for a wedding party yesterday, it was a very colorful wedding, the host was my madam way back, so I couldn't miss the wedding for anything, what impress me the most is this particular guy that was at the wedding that got almost all the ladies looking and wishing he was theirs, they were just gazing at him and I can't help but zake picture of him n do you know why? Yes! Simply because the guy is me. grin grin grin

For your mind abi
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Qualer: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
U cute no doubt!! kiss kiss haterz gon hate grin

...tomatoes are gonna tomate! grin
somebori got xmas hair done, we don see am.. e fine!!! cheesy cool
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by chiboy1928(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
U are so ugly dude and ur colour even made a worst,sory next time give me somtin worthy to see.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by chiboy1928(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
U are s ugly dude and ur colour even made a worst,sory next time give me somtin worthy to see.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Bola4boy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
I fine pass joor

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by BerryScott(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
princdebola201:
If this is the definition of handsome Then people should start calling me an Angel.

cutie
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Qualer:

...tomatoes are gonna tomate! grin
somebori got xmas hair done, we don see am.. e fine!!! cheesy cool
angry angry d hair don tey ooo,no b say u kuku click self sad
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Would u like to see more fine pics of me, that you already admire? Don't be shy
chiboy1928:
U are s ugly dude and ur colour even made a worst,sory next time give me somtin worthy to see.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
I like your lips too prettythicksme
Thanks baby grin
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Akosxxx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hahaha.... comic relief this is
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by princdebola201(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
BerryScott:

cutie
Thanks baby
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:

I fine pass you but anyway merry Christmas.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by lovinam: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
And so he had to seat near the buffet table!! Chai!
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
So OP u r hyping urself, dat is very good
Continue
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice glasses grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by butanep(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
What I used to do when I was in my early 20's...
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thank you jare. You can check my new post for anoda pics title pics that smile when haters are hating
Greekgoddess:
So OP u r hyping urself, dat is very good

Continue
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Sparkle777(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
Being proactive, nice cool

cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Ay04z(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
no hating d guy is handsome..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
Thank you jare. You can check my new post for anoda pics title pics that smile when haters are hating
Actually dis ur post have almost 3000 views nd only 89 people has made a comment, including mine Dat is 90

Interesting
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Silentmind(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol. See ibro of uniben. U have passed this level now.

By the way, longest time
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by sampsondeen(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Your topic is quite amateurish. simply put, it should be 'rate my pix' thats all, and the peeps here will do just that. whats with the stories and blah blah blah?
op dnt mind ds one o...I like your topic jare.
You gotta do your stuffs differently
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes my bro, just say make I feel the heat wey dem celeb dem feel, abi wat do u tink na
Silentmind:
Lol. See ibro of uniben. U have passed this level now.

By the way, longest time
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Silentmind(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
Yes my bro, just say make I feel the heat wey dem celeb dem feel, abi wat do u tink na

E de necessary. Work go soon start.

Hows work now?

Its been awhile o
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes o, we managing tuesday is almost here
Silentmind:

E de necessary. Work go soon start.

Hows work now?

Its been awhile o
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Silentmind(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu:
Yes o, we managing tuesday is almost here

U unwind well. You dont have too much time for this.

Cute pic tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas / Pictures Of Busty Women In Hijab. OMO!! (photos) / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.