Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (17868 Views)

See Picture:bbnaija 'finest Boy' Miracle, Kisses Nina / She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Merlissa(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

shocked Merlissa undecided

Merry Christmas bae smileywink

Same to you dear..

Where's my gift?
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by jiggaz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
lol dis OP sef..... well, you are averagely good looking. Not the Ramsey Nouh type of handsome, you try. But why would a mature guy like you open this kinda thread? You are too big for this kinda thing, from what i saw from your picture. If dis reaches front page, Nairalanders go insult you tire and you will not like it.

I hope you have money oo, cos Naija girls eyes don red. They get attracted to mostly rich guys oo. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Dreyl(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guy grow up undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by chibwike(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Merlissa:

Catlova... come and see ooo
Did this thread make fp
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bros u got it, na the insult I dey wait for
jiggaz:
lol dis OP sef..... well, you are averagely good looking. Not the Ramsey Nouh type of handsome, you try. But why would a mature guy like you open this kinda thread? You are too big for this kinda thing, from what i saw from your picture. If dis reaches front page, Nairalanders go insult you tire and you will not like it.

I hope you have money oo, cos Naija girls eyes don red. They get attracted to mostly rich guys oo. Good luck.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please tell admin to push am go fp
chibwike:
Did this thread make fp
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by odinese(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op is FÙCKING awesome... You brought yourself down lol, I tthought it was kind of young teenager that posted it, but opening the thread seeing someone like you was a bit funny thou...

Y'all talking abt him being too old ain't got sh!t on him thou, we all must not always claim to be big thou, we must act like children sometimes lol...

Good one op, you look good.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks bro, bt I don't understand d whole bit abt age here o, so because I get one pikin means I no fit catch fun, na wa o, wat of dem celeb wey dey post oquote author=odinese post=41395431]Op is FÙCKING awesome... You brought yourself down lol, I tthought it was kind of young teenager that posted it, but opening the thread seeing someone like you was a bit funny thou...

Y'all talking abt him being too old ain't got sh!t on him thou, we all must not always claim to be big thou, we must act like children sometimes lol...

Good one op, you look good. [/quote]
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ladenz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
The table cloth fine pass you angry
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nairaland guys would always hate on a cute dude by bashing him left and right,the timid girls on the other hand would rather act indifferent or insult the Op instead of expressing how turned on they are mere looking at him. Mr Op u are cute,if I didn't have a boyfriend I would have asked us to meet for a raunchy romance for just a month but.......i'v repented.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Erums(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Fine boyyy...
I feel u!!!
u get focus So?
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by citizenY(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Your topic is quite amateurish. simply put, it should be 'rate my pix' thats all, and the peeps here will do just that. whats with the stories and blah blah blah?

You are not standing up. Who knows, maybe sef u get two left legs and pot belle..... my guy... just jiving.....
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by citizenY(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Your topic is quite amateurish. simply put, it should be 'rate my pix' thats all, and the peeps here will do just that. whats with the stories and blah blah blah?

You are not standing up. Who knows, maybe sef u get two left legs and pot belle..... my guy... just jiving........
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Laivia(f): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
u fine shaaa
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks bro for admitting
Laivia:
u fine shaaa
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by gamaliel121(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Erums:

u get focus So?

What do you mean?
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by pussyeater(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Low self esteem dey worry this Op man boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
You are right
pussyeater:
Low self esteem dey worry this Op man boy!
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misspicy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Merlissa:

Same to you dear..
Where's my gift?
on its way grin

how have you been
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by goodnewscliff(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
y showing off.......nt a bad picx...buh fine dudex are jst so many....
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:
on its way grin

how have you been
evening. Left kwara this morning.cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by marieolae(f): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Woahh this guy is hot!

Ah beg let the guy feel himself small na angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Erums(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

What do you mean?

OK ur post is funny Bt annoying
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by marieolae(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
ebrochukwu you're fine..don't mind these people grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by czarr(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
okay!
at first I didn't think you're all that...

thought you'll be seriously bashed, but seems even guys think you fine so I have to concur,tho to me you average.

there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance...
if every fine guy did what you did now that would just be sad!
so enjoy this few hours of fame and don't disgrace the male specie this way again!!
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by gamaliel121(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Erums:

OK ur post is funny Bt annoying

Buh his fine...
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ThaEmperor(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
You see boys got swag...men's got class. cry
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misshoree(f): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
attention seeker undecided gehrrahere
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Obcglobal(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Fine boy is in equal proportion to a fine pocket and nothing more
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by lansfreezy: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2015
it's like yhu still don't get it man....u're getting older.... go get married.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2015
I will invite u nxt year
lansfreezy:
it's like yhu still don't get it man....u're getting older.... go get married.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
misshoree:
attention seeker undecided gehrrahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / 7 Types Of Kisses For Hot, Steamy Romance.. Try Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.