Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (17844 Views)

See Picture:bbnaija 'finest Boy' Miracle, Kisses Nina / She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by claremont(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2015
odinese:

Yeah I'm the one bruv... Why do care so much bout me?

Even on Pinterest you can find me there...

These are mostly pictures of light screen mixed breed and I'm part of them....

I'm also a blogger.... I explore da goddamn internet.

Thanks! and no more question bruv...
You surprised cos most most Nigerians ain't looking like this .I'm part Nigerian.

I want you to take Down that picture.

I investigate suspicious profile pictures i.e. Nairaland users who use fake pictures from the internet on their profiles. You just said that you own that twitter account, you lied. Anyone can find out if a picture of a NL user is authentic by right-clicking on the image and then scroll down to were it says 'google search this image. It will come up with the website from where the picture was stolen from.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by odinese(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
jiggaz:
dat picture is definitely not you. You people should fear God nah, stop impersonating people its not cool.
I'm mixed breed? Get it?
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Rockyrascal(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
QueenValerie post[b:
=41382053]What about the one in the white chair in the back?He has a nice side profile from what I can see.
Op you wanted a profile rating? I saw someone up top say so.When I read the title I thought a girl posted this looked right past the (m) by your name at the words and picture below and headed straight for the comments.But if you want a rating I say you look well pieced together in your glasses and wear.[/b]
that's me on the white chair wink
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rockyrascal:
yeah?!
You really are a rascal,you don't even have a pic.I just wanted to see if it was so,so I looked.I'd hate for that guy to know I thought what I did
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Starieangel(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Guys being jealous of oneanother since 1500BC.no need for insults na..choi.dis aint a girlie tyn!
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by freshdopeboi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Sparkle777(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
ejihand:

my dear. I am better off than him. I stay in enugu

Lolz cheesy . Ok.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Am I still the op?
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
I tire o
Starieangel:
Guys being jealous of oneanother since 1500BC.no need for insults na..choi.dis aint a girlie tyn!
na xo we see am o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sharply I sharp sharp man
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by donnffd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
ebrochukwu:
I went for a wedding party yesterday, it was a very colorful wedding, the host was my madam way back, so I couldn't miss the wedding for anything, what impress me the most is this particular guy that was at the wedding that got almost all the ladies looking and wishing he was theirs, they were just gazing at him and I can't help but zake picture of him n do you know why? Yes! Simply because the guy is me. grin grin grin

Boss,lol, its me Daniel from Csc,hw u dey nah
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Haha how u take know say na me? You na boss o
donnffd:

Boss,lol, its me Daniel from Csc,hw u dey nah
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Rockyrascal:
where
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Merlissa:
Please who told you that the ladies were tripping for you

You look like the type who spends a lot of time looking at the mirror...

Anyways, you try

If you had blue eyes, you're 7ft tall, white bear bear, and a bit muscular... I'd definitely trip for you... grin
7ft tall shocked lool... I'm 6ft8 hehe
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Try this

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by jsleekk(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
ebrochukwu:
I went for a wedding party yesterday, it was a very colorful wedding, the host was my madam way back, so I couldn't miss the wedding for anything, what impress me the most is this particular guy that was at the wedding that got almost all the ladies looking and wishing he was theirs, they were just gazing at him and I can't help but zake picture of him n do you know why? Yes! Simply because the guy is me. grin grin grin
. Yu need chisos in ur life.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes bros so do you right?
jsleekk:
. Yu need chisos in ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.