Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (17894 Views)

See Picture:bbnaija 'finest Boy' Miracle, Kisses Nina / She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Bros I wish I can concur, bt I be yoruba.
misspicy:

wow handsome bobo wink

wait are you an IBO guy? because only IBO boys dey fine like this o gringrin
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Mcbussy(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Op well done o....just here to check out the female posters. kiss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Mcbussy(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

wow handsome bobo wink

wait are you an IBO guy? because only IBO boys dey fine like this o gringrin

Another tribalistic dimwit
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misspicy(f): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2015
ebrochukwu:
who be bros,egbami embarassed
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

Another tribalistic dimwit
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
oo ma para e tonguegringrin
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Am sori dear, am nt always conversant with the gender spec
misspicy:

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by porchster: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
That guy sitting you got my attention

#team notice me.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by porchster: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
That guy sitting behind you got my attention

#team notice me.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by porchster: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
misspicy:
misspicy:
You they here
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Mcbussy(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Olori nla tongue cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Mcbussy(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
ebrochukwu:

misspicy:

Hehehehe... No mind d mugu bros grin
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misspicy(f): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

Olori nla tongue cheesy
Bi ti ti e wink tongue
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by misspicy(f): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2015
porchster:

You they here
I know you? angry
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by porchster: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
I know you? angry
Shuuu see this one oo

#team notice me
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Please no fighting for this place o
Mcbussy:

Olori nla tongue cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Erums(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

Buh his fine...
Yea... Bt let people introduced u na
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Merlissa:

Catlova... come and see ooo

Hmmm merlissa, im heartbroken already.

[size=4pt]Can i cheat wityu?[/size]
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by kkkossy(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by kkkossy(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
I wonder why a grown arss man will come to a social media to tell the world how fine he is. It bits my imagination that some guys have lost there self esteem. I hardly see a female posting this kinda shit despite the fact that most of our ladies are vain. Some boys needs to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Yes bros, you are right o
kkkossy:
I wonder why a grown arss man will come to a social media to tell the world how fine he is. It bits my imagination that some guys have lost there self esteem. I hardly see a female posting this kinda shit despite the fact that most of our ladies are vain. Some boys needs to grow up.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by claremont(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
odinese:
Op is FÙCKING awesome... You brought yourself down lol, I tthought it was kind of young teenager that posted it, but opening the thread seeing someone like you was a bit funny thou...

Y'all talking abt him being too old ain't got sh!t on him thou, we all must not always claim to be big thou, we must act like children sometimes lol...

Good one op, you look good.

Can I ask if you are the owner of the twitter page https://twitter.com/worldblackboys?!
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ejihand(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Sparkle777:
You look good kiss kiss. Where do u stay? wink

my dear. I am better off than him. I stay in enugu
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by odinese(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
claremont:

Can I ask if you are the owner of the twitter page https://twitter.com/worldblackboys?!
Lol
Yeah homie..

We mixed breed.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ElDaIllest(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
great you're in our league then...it takes great difficulty moving around without the ladies ripping us apart with their eyes lol
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by Uchesis: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2015
We fine bois no dey make noise. We r even shy 2 admit dat we r handsum. Some of us no even dey social media sef.

OP no vex oooh
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by ebrochukwu(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Don't mind me, I just got to know I was fine yesterday, so the tin dey shak me
Uchesis:
We fine bois no dey make noise. We r even shy 2 admit dat we r handsum. Some of us no even dey social media sef.

OP no vex oooh
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by rejoicebae(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2015
princdebola201:

Amebo bussyBody Enterprisestonguetonguetongue

U don check am now, make me self peep see ur owngringrin
whoz amebo,,,#grabs knife#u want to die?!!!
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by hungryboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
ebrochukwu:
guy go ask your people were u from again oh,
You dey answer ebrochukwu dey talk say you be Yoruba,
Abi na because dem born you for Lagos?
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by hungryboy(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
ebrochukwu:
Yes bros, you are right o
guy you are truly confused,
Abi your name na Jones,
Pesin dey yab you, you dey concur say Bros you are right o
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by claremont(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2015
odinese:

Lol
Yeah homie..

We mixed breed.

How come your profile picture is pasted all over the internet?! I like to google search images that I believe may be fraudulent, and yours came up on several websites.
http://bruhyousexy.tumblr.com/post/104054000489
http://chriscalimusic.tumblr.com/post/104525352975
http://soletstalkabout.com/post/104762990995/morning-wood

Can you confirm that your Nairaland profile picture is really you?! I also have the exact name and location of the person on your profile.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by odinese(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
claremont:

How come your profile picture is pasted all over the internet?! I like to google search images that I believe may be fraudulent, and yours came up on several websites.
http://bruhyousexy.tumblr.com/post/104054000489
http://chriscalimusic.tumblr.com/post/104525352975
http://soletstalkabout.com/post/104762990995/morning-wood

Can you confirm that your Nairaland profile picture is really you?! I also have the exact name and location of the person on your profile.

Yeah I'm the one bruv... Why do care so much bout me?

Even on Pinterest you can find me there...

These are mostly pictures of light screen mixed breed and I'm part of them....

I'm also a blogger.... I explore da goddamn internet.

Thanks! and no more question bruv...
You surprised cos most most Nigerians ain't looking like this .I'm part Nigerian.

I want you to take Down that picture.
Re: Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday by jiggaz(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
odinese:

Yeah I'm the one bruv... Why do care so much bout me?
Even on Pinterest you can find me there...
These are mostly pictures of light screen mixed breed and I'm part of them....
I'm also a blogger.... I explore da goddamn internet.
Thanks! and no more question bruv...
You surprised cos most most Nigerians ain't looking like this .I'm part Nigerian.
I want you to take Down that picture.
dat picture is definitely not you. You people should fear God nah, stop impersonating people its not cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.