Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" (65618 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Besto(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2015
morning pals... kk this got to me so i actually had to share it on here to get a wider view so as not to advice the friend involved wrongly.
A close friend of mine actually showed me the convo he had with his bae last night, having seen the convo he asked for my opinion.
* He is strict and str8 forward person.
*He also confirms the gal loves him and he never for once had doubts uptill this moment.
*Relationship is not his priority but he loves the gal in person and has never put anyone above her.

So n landers.. pls emulate and drop one or 2 advice. thanks

2 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Besto(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2015
last screenshots below

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ify84(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Ur friend shd give her time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Tallesty1(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2015
She's not worth calling the next day.

132 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Besto(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2015
ify84:
Ur friend shd give her time...
3months into dating ooo.. And ex'd 1year ago...

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by IamLucy(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
see da way she's replying with one one word.you sure thats his bae ? cause it doesnt seem like it from this conversation

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ify84(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Besto:

3months into dating ooo..
And ex'd 1year ago...

He should threaten to leave... And see her reaction

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Besto(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2015
IamLucy:
see da way she's replyin one one.you sure thats his bae ? cause it doesnt seem like it from this conversation

lolz.. my thoughts too.
I believe the ex call really got deep into her of which made her confused @ that moment

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by godwineli(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2015
guy pack your load and waka before you father another man pikin speaking out of experience

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
just kick d foolish gal outta ya lyf!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by CaroLyner(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
dude that "ex" is her boyfriend and you're just the side nigga

184 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:
just kick d foolish gal outta ya lyf!
exactly.she sounds foolish.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
pain to my eyes.people still chat like this?! undecided

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Mikeyjoe(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Surely some girls always surprise me. That's how my girlfriend went to visit her ex and almost got raped. That's if she wasn't raped though. Although I forgave her but my mind keeps going around that event and a possible unprotected rape cry

10 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by SINNZ(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
That's why I hardly take these women folk serious.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Swissheart(f): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bro is on a long thing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by IamLucy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Besto:

lolz.. my thoughts too.
I believe the ex call really got deep into her of which made her confused @ that moment
thats a lame excuse.please dump her already

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ikescope: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
She just needs permission to be bleeping both of you....

She likes egusi soup but would not mind the taste of ogbono aswell cheesy wink

U self..take ur heart back from her...and bleep with no major string attachment...but always wear condom..inshort double ur condoms from now!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by LaExpert: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Clear the air with her!

Define your relationship and if it requires you to move on, don't be hesitant.
Exes are the hardest to get rid of.

9 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by faith551(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Which one is marriage suitor again

Been in this situation before, I told her to choose and she said it's difficult, I told her am done. She was shocked tho but I wasn't ready to be no one's second choice, was on a Christmas season like this too. Brother my advice for you, take a walk

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by cruzita(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion

8 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by prettyjo(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by CaroLyner(f): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion
extremely wrong advice.

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ur friend needs no further advice. That girl is disinterested. She simply wants to continue stringing ur friend along. She still loves her ex? Fine. She should go and rekindle her old flame. But tell ur friend to dump her sorry ass!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
From the chat, one thing is obvious. Your friend is the new ex while the other dude is her new BF. It's official!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by shegxi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
more love bawo? abeg dude shld come and take t/fare and go on a journey jare
guyman, dnt even try to force it or impress her. give her space and let her decide for herself. shikena!!!

13 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Deefuray(f): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Let him leave her alone.

She aint worth it

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by rawpadgin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
guy u well so

wetin u still dey do wit this kinda girl

she got no love & respect for u

8 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Dreyl(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
You better run for your life or else..

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Besto(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:

U mean competition for love...
Greatful ni... Relationship is now a favour to one party ni.

Relationship ain't his priority, so trust me I knw that will be his last option.

7 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Besto(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
From the chat, one thing is obvious. Your friend is the new ex while the other dude is her new BF. It's official!

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Let her be undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.