Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" (65600 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol op u already answered your question
If she was serious you wont be creating topic.. Oya work it out .. Whats the ans smiley

And one more thing shes not interested in you not one bit .. Just wants u there sha .. Lol one word ans girl too much ..
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by danidee10(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Which one be yah yah yah yah..... undecided her family na yahoo family ....from the one word answer she's giving the road is tarred a.d clear for u to see that she's not into u....any girl that truly loves u will take her time to reply ur message no be all this ya ya ya I dey see....delete her from ur destiny asap

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ebukaking1: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion

He doesn't have to prove himself cos of an ex, she obviously doesn't know what she wants. The ex probably dumped her and she hasn't been able to move on. We wouldn't be here If she was actually the one that called off the relationship with the so called ex.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ITbomb(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion
You need a resetting slap. Wake up to reality.

Na your type dem hang on hopelessly to an abusive relationship hoping he will change to how he was when he was chasing you and yet to get under the pant

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by maestroferddi: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
You are on your own...

There is no relationship existing in this scenario. The girl has laid her cards on the table. The guy has a choice to keep deceiving himself.

A test case of lose-lose situation...

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
'When you have been a House Boy all along thinking you were Her Boyfriend' grin
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Deeypeey(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Y my babe go follow me chat lyk ds...is she mad? angry

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Kjking(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Anyways you no the answer already.....
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
3 things are involved

1.She is still a teenager or in her early 20s
2.She does not love you but only using you as a get back date just the way Nikky minag is using meek mill to get back at Safaree
3.She is totally clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
She's a ho,like the rest of em

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by obonono(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
That na why I hate discussing anything meaningful for whatsapp. Why person go just crop conversation carry show the whole world. Phone call na the best.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Officialkenshin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Besto:
morning pals... kk this got to me so i actually had to share it on here to get a wider view so as not to advice the friend involved wrongly.
A close friend of mine actually showed me the convo he had with his bae last night, having seen the convo he asked for my opinion.
* He is strict and str8 forward person.
*He also confirms the gal loves him and he never for once had doubts uptill this moment.
*Relationship is not his priority but he loves the gal in person and has never put anyone above her.

So n landers.. pls emulate and drop one or 2 advice. thanks

Bro just show me the girl picture for my email. Na just picture I wan see her face if she worth amsad
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by maestroferddi: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
medoyin:
Different strokes for different folks..

Sincerely, the lady told him the truth which seems to be real. It's left for guy to read between the lines and see what she really meant with the truth. Ladies have different ways of loving.

Imagine, the ex disflowered her, it would be hard for the lady to let go for now except she gets married or if the reason behind their breakup does not hold grounds or the current guy is not doing the needful that the ex was doing. So, if the guy really want her and she's worth fighting for then, he should just go ahead and make effort to proof this to her.

Ladies are very funny. For her telling him,she wants something either more care, testing his level of jealousy or bidding him goodbye stylishly..
Dude, seems you have been reading a lot of Mills & Boon.

Fighting to win a woman? Doesn't worth cos you will end up getting your fingers burnt.

Forget the melodrama, the cast iron/safe option is to cut losses and take a brisk walk out of the cul-de-sac.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by sokarsenal(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Besto:

She 20.
I think this has answered the question......I was waiting for the age all along......she is a confused 20year old girl with no priorities yet....as you said your friend is a very strict person.....she probably needs a guy that takes her out to the cinema, sex chats, call her sweet names, etc....I'm sure her ex does that and from the conversation your friend definitely doesnt
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by geez18(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:

you must be the biggest joker around! anyways,what do i expect from her fellow woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by wunmi590(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
extremely wrong advice.

Your kind are rear, love your advice. kudos
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by CaroLyner(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
wunmi590:

Your kind are rear, love your advice. kudos
thank you smiley
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Galacious1: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
IamLucy:
see da way she's replying with one one word.you sure thats his bae ? cause it doesnt seem like it from this conversation
God bless sense. I don't roll with one syllable
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by sokarsenal(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Trendy247:
Total number of words the guy typed=496 Total number of words the gal typed=58
funniest post ever......sarcastically hilarious
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by bigfather(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guy....just find ya level o...

If she's bold enough to tell u she still got feelings for her EX , then she just dey use pass time !
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na d ex disvirgin her, Bleep ur own and ex bro. Don't take dis kind of babe serious.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by victor247: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
IamLucy:
see da way she's replying with one one word.you sure thats his bae ? cause it doesnt seem like it from this conversation

I wonder....There seems to be no intimacy
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by wunmi590(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
thank you smiley

Pleasure ma'am
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op, so ur friend asked u for help and then u came to nairaland for help?. U and ur friend know what to do.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by bigW(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:

mtcheeww
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by refreshrate: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP is the girls name Bisola?
In Tasued?

I swear that's exactly how that Arrow writes her English if na she guy bone o the girl dey...ehn? Make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
thats why i am not ready to go into serious relationship, when am ready for girls, we shall see, see the kind advice, u are giving him
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by hardychris(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
You are right, same happened to me same ex thing and she said she was confused, bro I helped her by leaving her, can't be shared jarey when I'm in I'm in.

Guls can be soo mean this time around, if you must cheat pls cheat without letting me know, see or hear about it.

Tell ur friend to leave her and move on, she doesn't care about him @all talk more of loving him.

faith551:
Which one is marriage suitor again

Been in this situation before, I told her to choose and she said it's difficult, I told her am done. She was shocked tho but I wasn't ready to be no one's second choice, was on a Christmas season like this too. Brother my advice for you, take a walk
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by EmyLeo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
ReneeNuttall:
so guys like dis stil dey exist?i mean SLOWPOKES.u beta dump hr and save ur ass b4 she change ur destiny negatively.
lol... hehehe.. nawa o..
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by BluStreak(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:

Pls this never works. You can't steal a fond heart from its subject. Except the subject walks and shows no interest at all, then will the fond heart get up from its slumber.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by NaWetinDey(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol. You are wasting your time. I thought side chick is for ladies, now I know men can be side chicks too, better still, side-men.
She's always been into his ex, maybe because she wronged him or even because he's a 'bad guy' but used to give her some thing you may not be giving or giving enough.

Tell the guy to do everything to wash that girl off his mind and life and to never allow her back in.

The earlier the better. And don't start arguing and creating unnecessary enmity, it will give you a worse impression of dating.

Try the next door sir.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by HonPatrick(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
No babe fit try this nonsense with me undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men And Boobs / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.