Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" (65599 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
benedictac:

You are not worth my MB and time
Seasons greetings
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by dmola(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion

serzly did u read the snap chat at all

na wao
the way u girls reason eh!

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by IamLucy(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
nokiaba3:
i tire for d guy oo.....my bae if i type 1 line she go reply wit bout 4 lines.
even i dont reply my guy like that.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by benedictac(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Seasons greetings
same here
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Dadehmola: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
benedictac:

[s]I don't see anything wrong with the babe's chat. she is just being herself. I don't understand some of our naija men mentality. Someone being an EX doesn't mean they should be enemies. They could still be friends. I'm happily married today and my Ex is my best friend and he come to the house. we quarrel a lot and also settle. He does my printing jobs. I do his cakes. he's married with 2 kids and his wife is also my friend. Everything is about trust. My hubby and I know very well we can't cheat on each other.

I remember before I got married years back, my husband then my fiance and I went out and I was rushing to leave coz I wanted to go and watch one of those Mexican soaps. He was angry and he said " When we get married u will not be watching that nonsense in my house" and instantly I replied him " wait make we marry first then we go know who be the man and who be the woman". Though that statement scared him at first but he soon realized that was me. At least that was what he told me later.

So personally I don't see any wrong with the chat except the guy in question is not sure of the relationship and doesn't trust the babe[/s].

The babe confessed that she still has feelings for the ex, or didn't you read that part of the chat??

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by benedictac(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dadehmola:

The babe confessed that she still has feelings for the ex, or didn't you read that part of the chat??

I read it. the guy asked a stupiid question and got a the answer he deserved
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by bammy777(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
Surely some girls always surprise me. That's how my girlfriend went to visit her ex and almost got raped. That's if she wasn't raped though. Although I forgave her but my mind keeps going around that event and a possible unprotected rape cry
. She went to visit her ex. Came bac and told u she wz almost raped and u believed. Bro am sorry for yhu.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by arnold123: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
[i][/i]
Besto:
morning pals... kk this got to me so i actually had to share it on here to get a wider view so as not to advice the friend involved wrongly.
A close friend of mine actually showed me the convo he had with his bae last night, having seen the convo he asked for my opinion.
* He is strict and str8 forward person.
*He also confirms the gal loves him and he never for once had doubts uptill this moment.
*Relationship is not his priority but he loves the gal in person and has never put anyone above her.

So n landers.. pls emulate and drop one or 2 advice. thanks
this is all child's play and quite frankly someone needs to grow up for better or worse, there are other things to do with your time than get hurt and upset by a biatch that don't value herself!, so how can she value u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by DonaldGenes(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Deefuray:
Let him leave her alone.

She aint worth it

well said my Lady
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by bashydemy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mikeyjoe:

U see.
She told me the guy wanted to get her to it forcefully but she pleaded with him and was pardoned
That's a blatant lie my brother, why did she go to his house in the first place? They might have have an agreement even before she go and she want the guy dick again.. Girls are so funny when it comes to that.. Wetin make her go see the ex in the first place bro i will never believe her..

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by CaroLyner(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
dreampraywork:

I sent a mssge to u on IG
okayss
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Dadehmola: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
benedictac:

I read it. the guy asked a stupiid question and got a the answer he deserved

In what way was his question stupid?

The babe has made it crystal clear that the guy would have to slug it out with her ex, you are here giving cheap, brownie excuses for a girl who from all indications, is loose & flirty.

If these kinda thing played out between you and your husband during courtship, you think say e go marry you?

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ElCapone(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion
Taaaah, what if yhu were a guy?
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by benedictac(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dadehmola:

In what way was his question stupid?

The babe has made it crystal clear that the guy would have to slug it out with her ex, you are here giving cheap, brownie excuses for a girl who from all indications, is loose & flirty.

If these kinda thing played out between you and your husband during courtship, you think say e go marry you?

sweet dreams
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ikescope: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Aha! Should I take it the unusual right way, then?

Well...nairaland is happens 2 be d medium...so if d norm here would truncate it...so be it sad

I wish...u could jst send me a mail or ur contact 2 take it away frm this level of acquaintance.......#truefrommyheart
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Damfostopper(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Una still d get tym for woman matter.....drop d gal like hot yam..or beta still kpansh ha wella n be d largest shareholder...she belongs to no one n belongs to everybody
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Damfostopper(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Besto:
She 20.
mind u....u can't expect seriousness from a gal of 20yrs
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Tukybooy: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gbam! You spoke my mind, Kpansh her, keep kpanshing her till infinitum.
Damfostopper:
Una still d get tym for woman matter.....drop d gal like hot yam..or beta still kpansh ha wella n be d largest shareholder...she belongs to no one n belongs to everybody
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by raph101(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is she Lai Mohammed's daughter... Abi wettin una think... Clumsy pple
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Bamz555: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
you are a phool for that comment. Birds of d same feathers. Hoes ain't loyal. Could u just imagine!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by darlingnuel(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
That girl just pulled ur legs. She just wanted to make you get jealous and you fell for it. Nothing is wrong with her
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by efonat(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
[size=30pt]I can't go back to my vomit. Hell no!![/size]
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by knowme(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nairaland is not a place to bring relationship issues as matured advisers are very scarced here, most of the people here act based on impulse and that is not good for any relationship, this people have only been dating for 3 months she has not decided on what she wants yet, so if you really love her you wouldn't just dump her you will first give her a chance to understand yourselves
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by otodeluxe(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Even your boo get a boo, a boo a boo. Some girls are so foolish, you can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:

@the bolded...She isn't worth the stress!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by macaranta(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
dude that "ex" is her boyfriend and you're just the side nigga

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Stanley08(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
LMAO LMAO LMAO! Dats all! Bye!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by nosike3(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
dude that "ex" is her boyfriend and you're just the side nigga
Sh!!!!t!!!!! You stole my tot bish! grin but to that negro isn't even a side nigga!! He is what ladies call 'some guy'. That's way below the side nigga ranking! That's the recruits in Nigerian army, the bone in grilled chicken; the filthy old paper used to wipe the as§ after the non-availability of toilet paper,water,sand,leaf etc!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Godwin10(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
pain to my eyes.people still chat like this?! undecided
Baffles me too... See the typos, jeez.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Turbocharged: 2:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Besto:
morning pals... kk this got to me so i actually had to share it on here to get a wider view so as not to advice the friend involved wrongly.
A close friend of mine actually showed me the convo he had with his bae last night, having seen the convo he asked for my opinion.
* He is strict and str8 forward person.
*He also confirms the gal loves him and he never for once had doubts uptill this moment.
*Relationship is not his priority but he loves the gal in person and has never put anyone above her.

So n landers.. pls emulate and drop one or 2 advice. thanks

All this baby lovers self!
Bro, your man rightly deserve the answers he got. Na him wey no trust himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Men And Boobs / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.