Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" (65598 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by eleshin(m): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
extremely wrong advice.
Infact Foolish advice sef.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by eleshin(m): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion
Be grateful for what? Pls read, think and analyse b4 u post abeg.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by eleshin(m): 5:04am On Dec 28, 2015
benedictac:

I don't see anything wrong with the babe's chat. she is just being herself. I don't understand some of our naija men mentality. Someone being an EX doesn't mean they should be enemies. They could still be friends. I'm happily married today and my Ex is my best friend and he come to the house. we quarrel a lot and also settle. He does my printing jobs. I do his cakes. he's married with 2 kids and his wife is also my friend. Everything is about trust. My hubby and I know very well we can't cheat on each other.

I remember before I got married years back, my husband then my fiance and I went out and I was rushing to leave coz I wanted to go and watch one of those Mexican soaps. He was angry and he said " When we get married u will not be watching that nonsense in my house" and instantly I replied him " wait make we marry first then we go know who be the man and who be the woman". Though that statement scared him at first but he soon realized that was me. At least that was what he told me later.

So personally I don't see any wrong with the chat except the guy in question is not sure of the relationship and doesn't trust the babe.

I have a feeling you r still 4king ur ex nd this post is just to defend/justify ur guilty pleasure. At a point u were incoherent cos I dnt understand how ur Mexican wareva fits into d premiss. Meanwhile I might be wrong but if m right I hope ur husband get to read this.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by unbeat007(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2015
AdeniyiA:
sharp guy...cheesy ,you sharpaly end am to save your cash cheesy
Exactly my situation bro. I CAN NEVER BE A SIDE NIGGA!!! GOD FORBID!!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by officerRango: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2015
The truth is that she is a lot better than most ladies out there!! Atleast,she was bold enough to come out with the truth. It's obvious she loves her Ex more than you,it is better you let her be becos u are taken as an opportunity forgone! No be fight matter.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2015
My girlfriend got raped visiting her ex....na their way forget her and move on with your life abeg
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by babafirst(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
extremely wrong advice.
I agree with you.Very dangerous advice.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by unbeat007(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2015
obonono:
That na why I hate discussing anything meaningful for whatsapp. Why person go just crop conversation carry show the whole world. Phone call na the best.
and you think phone call can't be recorded
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Deeypeey(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2015
benedictac:

I read it. the guy asked a stupiid question and got a the answer he deserved
Seriously?stupid question?my gf?...Sis,ur husband needs his eyes opened ASAP
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by isblog(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2015
cruzita:
at least she told u her mind instead of deceiving u.u should be grateful .all u have to do is to show her more love and make her believe u are better and more worthy of her than her ex.my opinion

Very wrong advice
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by benedictac(f): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2015
eleshin:

I have a feeling you r still 4king ur ex nd this post is just to defend/justify ur guilty pleasure. At a point u were incoherent cos I dnt understand how ur Mexican wareva fits into d premiss. Meanwhile I might be wrong but if m right I hope ur husband get to read this.

I can see u are small boy who hasn't seen life. I leave you to ur thoughts and doubts. Seasons greetings
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by chloro: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2015
IamLucy:
see da way she's replying with one one word.you sure thats his bae ? cause it doesnt seem like it from this conversation
you are right, the girl response is awkward
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by chinkelly(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2015
IamLucy:
see da way she's replying with one one word.you sure thats his bae ? cause it doesnt seem like it from this conversation
Coming from a female... so u ppl are aware that one syllable replies are annoying? no girl is worth accepting one syllable convo frm, never! Reply me in a stretch of conversation with one syllable I delete u fast, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by benedictac(f): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Deeypeey:

Seriously?stupid question?my gf?...Sis,ur husband needs his eyes opened ASAP

just as yours is wide open and yet fall into pits
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by chinkelly(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Mikeyjoe:

U see.
She told me the guy wanted to get her to it forcefully but she pleaded with him and was pardoned
Guy she was ryt, he wanted 2 do it forcefully and she pleaded 4 him 2 go softly, and she split wide eagle 4 him and they bleeped softly 2, remembering old times. Hahaha!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Julietcutie(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
dump the bae...her heart still wants her ex and DAT one word reply jus said it all ur her sideguy!

1 Like

Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by chinkelly(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2015
refiner:
grin ;Ddump her and pick me instead...dats my humble advice....

grin

Babe don't worry about confused ppl I pick u instead, that's if u are the one on ur dp. I give all myself 2 u, all myself... seriously. Check my profile pic, u can't resist me.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by jbc2u(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2015
lol.....bros....no go ooh...that gal na tym bomb...she go explore anytym she is alone at home as a spouse...hmmm...be warned, Choi...she chat nau...abegi I take God beg u...remeber...marriage is like a channel t.v dat u will watch for d rest of ur life...dnt u wanna enjoy ur long life channel t.v
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by SarcasticMe(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Chai... I just feel like being in the guy's shoes. I'll make sure I ex her knowing fully well she'll regret it and come back begging.
Oh good Lord, how I love these kind of situations.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Donmoris212: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Dats galz for u dey r very confuse telling u out of experience ooo dats how one of ma babe said she has feeling for her ex can u imagine why u con leave am dey dnt really know what dey want
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by emma2002(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:
Which one is marriage suitor again

Been in this situation before, I told her to choose and she said it's difficult, I told her am done. She was shocked tho but I wasn't ready to be no one's second choice, was on a Christmas season like this too. Brother my advice for you, take a walk

I guess you would have preferred she chose you, and that'll make you happy, right?. But think again she was being sincere. You would have helped her by allowing her some time to clear the cobwebs off her mind and go for her heart. If you ask me you just dumped a sincere lady who took the risk of opening her heart to you, a good virtue you could have benefited from tomorrow assuming she finally settled for you. My thoughts anyway!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by purplelips(f): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
pain to my eyes.people still chat like this?! undecided
Asinnn undecided
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by drbre(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2015
cruzita:

Silly opinion...a man has got to knw wat he wants..same for a woman
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Danbam(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2015
The best advice advice in this scenario is dat d guy shl break up with her and move on, one year (and counting) of breaking up with her ex, she's still emotionally attached. I've been down this road before and i can say it hurt (seeing that uve sacrificed alot for the lady in question). Of course i asked her to choose btw me and d ex, she obviously chose me kos d ex aint physcially present. The situation would have been complicated as well as interesting if the three of us were physically present (babe, ex and i) and then ask her to choose. Well, longstory short, we broke up eventually.

Dude, save urslf the pain and heart ache now!!!
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by ClintonDal(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2015
cruzita:
This above comment is a clear indication that you have more than one lover.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by refiner(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2015
chinkelly:

Babe don't worry about confused ppl I pick u instead, that's if u are the one on ur dp. I give all myself 2 u, all myself... seriously. Check my profile pic, u can't resist me.

my goodness!!!is DAT u at ur dp? sure I couldn't resist u........so will u be my romeo
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by temmym4(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
I feel the guy in question is a mor*n though. am sorry, but didn't she mentioned she still have feelings for him?

Some guys behave like donkeys, He is her ex, they have been in a relationship once, the Ex wants a come back, the girl in question still has feelings for the Ex. what else are u waiting for? till he shows up and the both reunite and start kissing infront of you?

i bet the lady will soon start looking for faults just to leave the new donkey, or maybe start frustrating him so he could quit himself. with that, there ain't gonna be no blame on the girl.
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by simdam500(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
how can this thread get to 6 pages? or am i dreaming...

how did you guys understood their chat?
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by CaroLyner(f): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
nosike3:
Sh!!!!t!!!!! You stole my tot bish! grin but to that negro isn't even a side nigga!! He is what ladies call 'some guy'. That's way below the side nigga ranking! That's the recruits in Nigerian army, the bone in grilled chicken; the filthy old paper used to wipe the as§ after the non-availability of toilet paper,water,sand,leaf etc!
grin lmaoo
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by nickjnr21(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
looks like I know this girl...
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by Ikpewe: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Besto:
morning pals... kk this got to me so i actually had to share it on here to get a wider view so as not to advice the friend involved wrongly.
A close friend of mine actually showed me the convo he had with his bae last night, having seen the convo he asked for my opinion.
* He is strict and str8 forward person.
*He also confirms the gal loves him and he never for once had doubts uptill this moment.
*Relationship is not his priority but he loves the gal in person and has never put anyone above her.

So n landers.. pls emulate and drop one or 2 advice. thanks
where is d gal from?
Re: Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" by omaigala12(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
benedictac:

You don't know me to have such statement about me. Well I pity ur half brain
sowi sis but my half brain is big enuf to know dat u been that close to ur EX means ur husband's ESS ain't safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Men And Boobs / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.