Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

IGBOS And The South South Minorities. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. (9623 Views)

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
no one will touch my state and my region cos 40% of SS is of Edo origin.

Arrant nonsense!!! It appears that historical facts are of no use to certain ninnies.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cc: Yujin, winniz
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
O buru maka Obodo nani Ndi Igbo nile. M ka akwado ya.
Ele kwanu ihe I mere iji hu nāchikoro ndi Igbo achifuru na SS na NC?
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheruv:

Ele kwanu ihe I mere iji hu nāchikoro ndi Igbo achifuru na SS na NC?
o bu oru Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Ime nka..
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mynd44 move this thread to frontpage.. Let people know about this writeup.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Observant: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
@udumaster, hota na ihe mazi Kanu giri na agu nye ndi obodo mba mmiri bu maka I gosi na obodo biafra adi la tupu ndi ocha abia chikota anyi na Ndi ugwu awusa onu.

Ikpe a ga ekpe diri na etiti Nigeria na Biafra.
Ma na mu onwe m choro obodo soso ndigbo SE na ndigbo SS. Ndi mba miri, o ka cha si njo ndi ijaw e nwe gi isi na mmadu.

Udo..

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Observant:
@udumaster, hota na ihe mazi Kanu giri na agu nye ndi obodo mba mmiri bu maka I gosi na obodo biafra adi la tupu ndi ocha abia chikota anyi na Ndi ugwu awusa onu.

Ikpe a ga ekpe diri na etiti Nigeria na Biafra.
Ma na mu onwe m choro obodo soso ndigbo SE na ndigbo SS. Ndi mba miri, o ka cha si njo ndi ijaw e nwe gi isi na mmadu.

Udo..
o buru maka Obodo nani maka ndi IGBO, mu onwe m ga akwado ya.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
where went all these IPOB members? Are they now scarce on nairaland.
Or maybe they are shopping for PKC Feed for their Director who is in the Zoo Cage.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster, God bless you. I'm not a saint but the Kanu-led iPOB group have seriously been setting Igbo nation against other groups. I am never against unity but I believe in unity of purpose and not one forced unity.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Observant: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
o buru maka Obodo nani maka ndi IGBO, mu onwe m ga akwado ya.

Otu ihe a ka anyi Nile choro, ma na I ga eche ta kwa na obodo Nigeria ke nyere umunne anyi na SS.
Anyi a ga gi aha pu ha ma anyi nweta obodo nke anyi.

Umunna anyi bu ndi obodo mba miri cho ha noro na obodo iberibe a na enwe gi isi.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
nwanne. Igbo were UGWU, o ka adinma ma unu ndi IPOB kwuchi ibute mkpari nye UGWU ya.

STFU
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Udmaster, God bless you. I'm not a saint but the Kanu-led iPOB group have seriously been setting Igbo nation against other groups. I am never against unity but I believe in unity of purpose and not one forced unity.

Educated fool.
Self-made slave.
A Sabo!

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Observant: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy abeg swerve make me and my brothers discuss.
Was this not you in this post pitching tent with biafra and campaigning for the use of the name?Today it is repulsive to you.

Please run along and continue with your Godless two face/ bi polar twisted life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
There are Igbos who going cout their various businesses peacefully but these Igbos will still be trying attract all kind of insult to them..
You don't include people in a map because their women tie two wrappers,. And no tribe is ready to commit themself to any war Nnamdi kanu will cause.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
o bu oru Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Ime nka..

u r as useless as your ohaneze
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Observant:

Guy abeg swerve make me and my brothers discuss.
Was this not you in this post pitching tent with biafra and campaigning for the use of the name?Today it is repulsive to you.

Please run along and continue with your Godless two face/ bi polar twisted life.

the guy is turn coat: he follows whichever way the wind blows. can't be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Educated fool. Self-made slave. A Sabo!
He has a right to talk about the interest of his Ijaw tribe. You Igbos should learn how to respect urselves. Majority of IGBOS do not support you people.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
He has a right to talk about the interest of his Ijaw tribe.
You Igbos should learn how to respect urselves.
Majority of IGBOS do not support you people.

If you are sure of that, you'd be calling for a referendum.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

u r as useless as your ohaneze
its like you lack home training.
Ohanaeze Ndi IGBO and Majority of IGBOS DO NOT support Nnamdi Kanu and his E-warriors.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Lajet: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
Mynd44 move this thread to frontpage.. Let people know about this writeup.

He should move it to backpage not frontpage nonsense
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lajet:

He should move it to backpage not frontpage nonsense
u are pained. IPOB E-warrior
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Arrant nonsense!!! It appears that historical facts are of no use to certain ninnies.
Hapu onye arra ahu...o bu ya mere twiit nke King with no crown siri ka ebido gbusiwa ndi Igbo mgbe ahu buhari meriri angry
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Observant: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
He has a right to talk about the interest of his Ijaw tribe.
You Igbos should learn how to respect urselves.
Majority of IGBOS do not support you people.

Did you see the screenshot I just posted?
The guy is a very dangerous person who can say anything at anytime just to curry favor.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

If you are sure of that, you'd be calling for a referendum.
No War No Referendum.
If you want a referendum, tell Nnamdi kanu to go and prepare for war.
And count Abia State out of your E-military strategy.
You think war is fough Knockout.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
No War No Referendum.
If you want a referendum, tell Nnamdi kanu to go and prepare for war.
And count Abia State out of your E-military strategy.
You think war is fough Knockout.

What war? Why are you equating a democratic exercise with war?

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Observant:

Did you see the screenshot I just posted?
The guy is a very dangerous person who can say anything at anytime just to curry favor.
and why will u look at his opinion for ur IPOB agenda?
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

What war? Why are you equating a democratic exercise with war?
go and ask South Sudan how they got their refrendum.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
its like you lack home training.
Ohanaeze Ndi IGBO and Majority of IGBOS DO NOT support Nnamdi Kanu and his E-warriors.

Please, mynd44, seun and barcanista are far from making up majority of Igbos.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
go and ask South Sudan how they got their refrendum.

If they were you, they would have continued living under the domination of the north? Is that what you wish for our children? Coward!
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Please, mynd44, seun and barcanista are far from making up majority of Igbos.
when you Igbos are tired, you people will go and sit down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa Votes (Photos) / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin / Nigerian Military Threatens People Hiding Information About Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.