Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

IGBOS And The South South Minorities. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. (9627 Views)

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omonnakoda: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
I don't have a problem with the igbos in any way but tell your fellow igbos to stop including us in their evil scheme. I started having problems with the igbos here on nairaland. How will you feel if a particular tribe continues to lump you into one stupid map of theirs? Tell your fellow igbos to stop including SS in their madness.

I'm happy you've spoken your mind and the minds of majority of your fellow igbos. If your fellow igbos can behave and speak the way you just spoke then we won't be having any problems.
What is SS in there such an entity?
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
o bu oru Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Ime nka..
Ohaneze enweghi abamuru ha baziri anyi...
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
o buru maka Obodo nani maka ndi IGBO, mu onwe m ga akwado ya.

Oburu na ide ihia na asusu oyibo, ndi ara di na ogbako nka ghara ikwusi gi ighidina na agbasa ozi a. O na ewute ha nke ikwu na Ndiigbo choro Ichi onwe ha.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Observant:
@udumaster, hota na ihe mazi Kanu giri na agu nye ndi obodo mba mmiri bu maka I gosi na obodo biafra adi la tupu ndi ocha abia chikota anyi na Ndi ugwu awusa onu.

Ikpe a ga ekpe diri na etiti Nigeria na Biafra.
Ma na mu onwe m choro obodo soso ndigbo SE na ndigbo SS. Ndi mba miri, o ka cha si njo ndi ijaw e nwe gi isi na mmadu.

Udo..
Okwu gi kwu oto ka sigaretska cool
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

If they were you, they would have continued living under the domination of the north? Is that what you wish for our children? Coward!
and who will lose between Igbos and Federal force in terms of Investments and Lives if ur Nnamdi Kanu cause another war?
Do u know how many investments Igbos have outside S.E?
- Are the Igbos ready to wedge another war?
- Which tribe will be the ally of Igbos in wedging war against Federal army? Is it the ijaws or urhobos etc?
What is wrong with u Igbos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Observant:

Guy abeg swerve make me and my brothers discuss.
Was this not you in this post pitching tent with biafra and campaigning for the use of the name?Today it is repulsive to you.

Please run along and continue with your Godless two face/ bi polar twisted life.
If you are smart you'd have understood my position on this. Let me be clear, any united front without established agreement is a No-NO. Also, the IPOb agitation is no different from that of Ojukwu in 1967. You can't say because I support the prospect of a united frontas such you will use it as a tool to hoodwink me to do your bidding. We are smarter than that.

Pls read this in quote....
I am never against unity but I believe in unity of purpose and not one forced unity.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Oburu na ide ihia na asusu oyibo, ndi ara di na ogbako nka ghara ikwusi gi ighidina na agbasa ozi a. O na ewute ha nke ikwu na Ndiigbo choro Ichi onwe ha.
ezuokwu ka i gwuru.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
when you Igbos are tired, you people will go and sit down.

You have to read between the lines and the profile of the authors to comprehend the fear that Ndiigbo could split from Nigeria. One wonders why must Ndiigbo be part of Nigeria.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by dmater: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
its like you lack home training.
Ohanaeze Ndi IGBO and Majority of IGBOS DO NOT support Nnamdi Kanu and his E-warriors.

Though you have a good message but your assertion on Kanu and IPOB is uncalled for.
If a referendum is conducted in your clan today you will be amazed that you will be left standing alone.
That majority of Igbos do not support IPOB or Kanu is totally false.

If your assertion is close to being true you would have since caused a movement to counter IPOB peaceful demonstrations in Aba for a start. But you can't because you already know the outcome will be counterproductive to state the least.

Try as much as possible to divert your grievances to some other quarters. Kanu or IPOB can't be the problem.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

You are have read between the lines and the profile of the authors to comprehend the fear that Ndiigbo could split from Nigeria. One wonders why must Ndiigbo be part of Nigeria.
for me, Ndi Igbos should work on how to unite ourselves political, culturally and identically(uniting all Igboid group).
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
and who will lose between Igbos and Federal force in terms of Investments and Lives if ur Nnamdi Kanu cause another war?
Do u know how many investments Igbos have outside S.E?
- Are the Igbos ready to wedge another war?
- Which tribe will be the ally of Igbos in wedging war against Federal army? Is it the ijaws or urhobos etc?
What is wrong with u Igbos?

Better than being a slave.
However, we do not want war whatever lies you and your Abuja handlers are peddling.
Referendum will put everything to rest. Why are afraid of asking people what they want?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
ezuokwu ka i gwuru.

Ighi ga hapu ga Otutu onu ndi araa no na ogbako nka na etu. Asi ngha nwata na ebe akwa na atuaka, Nne ya anoghi na ebehu Nna ya noghya.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
dmater:

Though you have a good message but your assertion on Kanu and IPOB is uncalled for.
If a referendum is conducted in your clan today you will be amazed that you will be left standing alone.
That majority of Igbos do not support IPOB or Kanu is totally false.

If your assertion is close to being true you would have since caused a movement to counter IPOB peaceful demonstrations in Aba for a start. But you can't because you already know the outcome will be counterproductive to state the least.

Try as much as possible to divert your grievances to some other quarters. Kanu or IPOB can't be the problem.
No One will grant u a refrendum without war. U can go and ask south sudan.
This Is Africa.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Ihe a bu ihe merem ji Igbo nāsa ya..nihi na o nwere otum gaesi zaa ya,mod onye arra ahu kporo onwe ya mind44 atuo m ban.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

However, we do not want war whatever lies you and your Abuja handlers are peddling.
Referendum will put everything to rest. Why are afraid of asking people what they want?
and how many states will you Igbos do ur refrendum?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
for me, Ndi Igbos should work on how to unite ourselves political, culturally and identically(uniting all Igboid group).

Uniting them against what?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omonnakoda: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Arrant nonsense!!! It appears that historical facts are of no use to certain ninnies.
Dende Iku!! How was Christmas at the sanatorium this year ??
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
and how many states will you Igbos do ur refrendum?

Nations, not states. States are zoo constructs.
Aks Igbos what they want, wherever they are.
Even better, ask everybody in the zoo what they want.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Uniting them against what?
if we want to break away 4rm the Nigeria union, it should be for a country for Only Igbos.
But you Igbos went around and start including other tribes and keep getting insulted.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by dmater: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
No One will grant u a refrendum without war. U can go and ask south sudan.
This Is Africa.

That cannot be a deterrent to an idea whose time has come.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:

You simple cannot do that because of the manner Nigeria is structured. The creation of 12 states, which is was the progenitor of state creations in the cesspit called Nigeria, was militated against everything Igbo to the point that certain Igbo people started to deny their ancestral lineage. In fact, further division of Nigeria into dysfunctional states created Igbo minorities in certain states of the cesspit called Nigeria. It makes hard for these Ndiigbo to survive in their forced respective states talk less thinking about uniting with their people in homogeneous Igbo states in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DANILSA(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op looking for cheap popularity since 10 BCE.
I don't support Nnamdi cus of his hate speech, I only listened to him once and vowed never to listen again. but we can not deny the fact that off Buhari no living nigerian can pull such crowd kanu has pulled. Buhari has made him an international figure. I prefer one Nigeria, but I think their should be a referendum to decide who to stay and who to go. The minorities will surely prefer Biafra to Nigeria except Edo which is closer to north. But a referendum should do. Am scared of war. Bikonu.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Test the popularity of a referendum by asking your elected representatives to file for one or establish a political party such as Scottish National Party and use it as a political platform to push for a referendum. We are in a democracy and those are the viable processes to follow and which UN and ICJ will respect in the absence of a war or severe discrimination.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Dende Iku!! How was Christmas at the sanatorium this year ??

You can tell about life in hospice since you live in one.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
if we want to break away 4rm the Nigeria union, it should be for a country for Only Igbos.
But you Igbos went around and start including other tribes and keep getting insulted.

I 100% agree with the bolded.
However, Nnamdi at least is doing something, even if we don't agree with his methods, he's our brother who is being held against court orders by a military dictator. We have a brotherly duty to defend him. Azota ani, azoba ute.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omonnakoda: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

You can tell about life in hospice since you live in one.
Dende that was almost funny!!.

But seriously what is this new one like are they wiping you on time? I know you struggled with craw-craw on your bottom in the last one
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Test the popularity of a referendum by asking your elected representatives to file for one or establish a political party such as Scottish National Party and use it as a political platform to push for a referendum. We are in a democracy and those are the viable processes to follow and which UN and ICJ will respect in the absence of a war or severe discrimination.

We can't always do what you want, can we?

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

You simple cannot do that because of the manner Nigeria is structured. The creation of 12 states, which is was the progenitor of state creations in the cesspit called Nigeria, was militated against everything Igbo to the point that certain Igbo people started to deny their ancestral lineage. In fact, further division of Nigeria into dysfunctional states created Igbo minorities in certain states of the cesspit called Nigeria. It makes hard for these Ndiigbo to survive in their forced respective states talk less thinking about uniting with their people in homogeneous Igbo states in Nigeria.
I understand where you are coming from..
For me, OHANAEZE NDI IGBO should work out a plan on how to reach out to these groups and ReIntegrate them fully into the IGBO FAMILY.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Per the bolded, is another such silly analogy always proffered in the forum. Scotland plays soccer matches in qualifiers in world cup as a country. Does Biafra even have a name in Nigeria as Scotland in UK?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Dende that was almost funny!!.

But seriously what is this new one like are they wiping you on time? I know you struggled with craw-craw on your bottom in the last one

I know you eke out a living pulling time in hospice outfits.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Per the bolded, is another such silly analogy always proffered in the forum. Scotland plays soccer matches in qualifiers in world cup as a country. Does Biafra even have a name in Nigeria as Scotland in UK?

Soccer. Really?

How about doing what Czechs and Slovak did?. Same political process. Nigerian constitution does not support secession and the only way you will get one in a sovereign democracy is to follow the process. UN favors territorial integrity to secession in every case outside of a total break down of law and order, which is essentially a war.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

We can't always do what you want, can we?
You can't always get what you want either. It's like a kid with malaria refusing medication with no plans for recovery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / States Bank On PPP Projects As Cash Crunch Bites Harder / APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.