Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

IGBOS And The South South Minorities. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. (9622 Views)

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I 100% agree with the bolded.
However, Nnamdi at least is doing something, even if we don't agree with his methods, he's our brother who is being held against court orders by a military dictator. We have a brotherly duty to defend him. Azota ani, azoba ute.

One begins to wonder aloud if there is anything Ndiigbo will owe Nigeria if they split from the cesspit. Why are most Nigerians twisted out of human form simply on the mention that Ndiigbo want to leave the British contraption. It smacks of dishonesty and unfounded fear of total collapse.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by SonOfEl(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
I don't have a problem with the igbos in any way but tell your fellow igbos to stop including us in their evil scheme. I started having problems with the igbos here on nairaland. How will you feel if a particular tribe continues to lump you into one stupid map of theirs? Tell your fellow igbos to stop including SS in their madness.

I'm happy you've spoken your mind and the minds of majority of your fellow igbos. If your fellow igbos can behave and speak the way you just spoke then we won't be having any problems.

Question: who is lumping who?

Is anioma Igbo or not? Is ndoki Igbo or not? Is egbema Igbo or not? Is oyigbo/obigbo igbo or not? There are indigenous igbos in the SE and SS, that is FACT, so who is lumping who?

To hell with those of you thinking we want "your oyel"! Posts like yours disgust me.

Whether am pro-biafran or not does not make me less Igbo. Don't kill yourself over unnecessary fears....for the last time, LEAVE SE/SS IGBOS ALONE PLEASE!

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omonnakoda: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

I know you eke out a living pulling time in hospice outfits.
Somebody has to do that otherwise your bottom would be derelict by now. There is dignity in labour. So you should be thankful for your care. No more crawcraw I hope?
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by dmater: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:
You can't always get what you want either. It's like a kid with malaria refusing medication with no plans to recovery.

Then let IPOB be to focus on their project while you mind yours. That's simple enough.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
dmater:

Then let IPOB be to focus on their project while you mind yours. That's simple enough.

Something called disturbing the peace and sabotaging efforts to get traction on our road to recovery.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Lajet: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
u are pained. IPOB E-warrior

Who told you that am IPOB supporter. why are you creating useless threads are you jobless that you don't have better thing to do with your life. why are you disgracing yourself . even when you know that you don't have any say in real life

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Soccer. Really?

How about doing what Czechs and Slovak did?. Same political process. Nigerian constitution does not support secession and the only way you will get one in a sovereign democracy is to follow the process. UN favors territorial integrity to secession in every case outside of a total break down of law and order, which is essentially a war.

Can you honestly point out any of the alleged political process that led to the mutual division of Czechoslovakia? The simple political awareness being generated by Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and MAASOB is being tramped to death by the enemies of progress. Nigerians are worse than typical Africans who are idiotically moronic.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Somebody has to do that otherwise your bottom would be derelict by now. There is dignity in labour. So you should be thankful for your care. No more crawcraw I hope?

It is good to know you have job regardless of menial the outfit. I hope you can hang around when I get to that stage in life.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omonnakoda: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

It is good to know you have job regardless of menial the outfit. I hope you can hang around when I get to that stage in life.
People in dotage often live in the past believing they are as they once were.................... So I understand.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Something called disturbing the peace and sabotaging efforts to get traction on our road to recovery.

Per the bolded, it speaks volume about idioctic African mentality. You were the first to invoke the tolerant nature that existed between Scotland and England as well as Czech and Slovakia yet in neck of the wood such political awareness has become disturbing the peace and sabotaging efforts. No wonder Africans are looked upon very disdainfully.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Can you honestly point out any of the alleged political process that led to the mutual division of Czechoslovakia? The simple political awareness being generated by Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and MAASOB is being tramped to death by the enemies of progress. Nigerians are worse than typical Africans who are idiotically moronic.

Czechoslovakia dissolution known as the velvet divorce was mainly achieved by negotiations between the main political parties; People's Party Movement for a Democratic Slovaki, Slovak National Party, Civic Democratic Party and other smaller parties when the political parties were increasingly regional.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Eshinwaju: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Per the bolded, it speaks volume about idioctic African mentality. You were the first to invoke the tolerant nature that existed between Scotland and England as well as Czech and Slovakia yet in neck of the wood such political awareness has become disturbing the peace and sabotaging efforts. No wonder Africans are looked upon very disdainfully.

I have no recollection of the Scots blocking roads...carrying weapons...moving miscreants from city to city...threatening the English welsh and irish with war...etc...ipod is dead on arrival...good riddance to bad rubbish... grin

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

When all you do is riot and call people names with no real plans for actualization of Biafra then you are just disturbing the peace.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I have no recollection of the Scots blocking roads...carrying weapons...moving miscreants from city to city...threatening the English welsh and irish with war...etc...ipod is dead on arrival...good riddance to bad rubbish... grin

Do you think the IPOB and MASSOB would have blocked roods if Biafra was granted the same status UK granted Scotland? It appears most Nigerians lacked the commonest of the sense.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by martineverest(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
no one will touch my state and my region cos 40% of SS is of Edo origin.
this is one fact that people don't know..
Once u write Edo off,u automatically write urhobo,itsekiri,anioma,ikwerres and partly ijaw off. Void must monarchs of this tribes see oba of Benin as their superior and chief commander. Lost monarchs from these tribes are from oba palace origin.a good example is dein of agbor. When he became the youngest monarch in history of Nigeria, his relatives wanted to eliminate him, causing heavy commotion in that region. To settle the brouhaha, he was sent to oba of Benin's palace for protection and grooming. The current dein grew up in bini palace and his education in UK was sponsored by oba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Do you think the IPOB and MASSOB would have blocked roods if Biafra was granted the same status UK granted Scotland? It appears most Nigerians lacked the commonest of the sense.

Scottish National Party is the political party/entity that represents Scottish autonomy intetest in the parliament and pushed UK to grant Scotland referendum. If it was just bombing like what IRA did in the past, it wouldn't have worked smoothly.

Where is Biafra's representation in NASS is all I ask?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Eshinwaju: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

ipod are devoid of commonsense....as exemplified by you...what is Biafra...who gave the mandate to ask for a referendum on behalf of the iboes

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by SonOfEl(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
no one will touch my state and my region cos 40% of SS is of Edo origin.

Dude, indirect claims to SS ownership and majority will do you no good...leave us alone. Leave anioma alone, leave igbanke alone, leave egbema alone, leave ndoki alone, leave oyigbo/obigbo alone, leave igwuocha alone, leave ALAIGBO alone!

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Czekosslovakia dissolution known as the velvet divorce was mainly achieved by negotiations between the main political parties; People's Party Movement for a Democratic Slovaki, Slovak National Party, Civic Democratic Party and other smaller parties when the political parties were increasingly regional.

You simply cannot have your dumbass cake and eat it. The IPOB and MASSOB have been around for more than five years. One wonders what stopped the idiotic Nigerian government from getting into dialogue with them. Instead, the government led by stiffs chose to arrest, kill and illegally detain their leader.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

You simply cannot have your dumbass cake and eat it. The IPOB and MASSOB have been around for more than five years. One wonders what stopped the idiotic Nigeria government from getting into dialogue with them. Instead, the government led by stiffs chose to arrest, kill and illegally detain their leader.

A separatist group is not a political party. See the difference?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Scottish National Party is the political party/entity that represents Scottish autonomy intetest in the parliament and pushed UK to grant Scotland referendum. If it was just bombing like what IRA did in the past, it wouldn't have worked smoothly.

Where is Biafra's representation in NASS is all I ask?

It is apparent idiocy to talk about Scotland in the same frequency with Biafra. I cannot even talk about Biafra on this forum without being banned talk less of registering a political party in Nigeria with any part of the word- Biafra as part of name given to the political party. I bet you INEC will never register any party called Biafran Peoples Party (BPP).
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

When all you do is riot and call people names with no real plans for actualization of Biafra then you are just disturbing the peace.

I guess somebody is simply trolling. Please still remain oblivious about the plans to realize Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Ugomba(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
martineverest:
this is one fact list people don't know..
Once u wrote Edo off,u automatically write urhobo,itsekiri,anioma,ikwerres and partly ijaw off.

which anioma are you talking about? I hope u are not taking about we Aniocha people and the Oshimili, Ukwuani because We are Proud Delta Igbos and NOT bini.
Pls ask question about Anioma very well b4 showcasing ur ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

It apparent idiocy to talk about Scotland in the same frequency with Biafra. I cannot even talk about of Biafra on this forum without being banned talk less of registering a political party in Nigeria any part of the word- Biafra as part of name given to the political party. I bet you INEC will never register any party called Biafran Peoples Party (BPP).

1. You can adopt APGA
2. You can recall and vote out existing representatives and replace them with politicians with Biafran interest at hand.
3. You can lobby secession minded representatives from other regions so you both lobby for your separate interests

When all that is done. Nobody can deny you a referendum since it will be clear to every country in the world that you are dully represented. If UN comes today and just asks you how many of your representatives have filed for Biafra in NASS , the reply will be embarrassing. If they also asks even for the registered members of Ipob, MASSOB etc and compare it to the total population of Ndigbo, it will also be embarrassing.
You need to know that Nigeria is the current golden example of western democracy in Africa after Jonathan accepted defeat and no sane world leader will come close to appearing to fight for its disintegration without a valid political process. Do the right thing, nothing good comes easy.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

A separatist group is not a political party. See the difference?

Is the bolded not the exemplary display of idiotic African mentality? When Europeans embark on the business of separation, it is nationalist movement. However when any African embarked on the same business of separation, it baptized as separatist group. It is a waste of time educating most Africans.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Is the bolded not the exemplary display of idiotic African mentality? When Europeans embark on the business of separation, it is nationalist movement. However when any African embarked on the same business of separation, it baptized as separatist group. It is a waste of time educating most Africans.

Use your head along with your Internet connection. The USA alone has over 15 separatist groups, rightly named as such.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

1. You can adopt APGA
2. You can recall and vote out existing representatives and replace them with politicians with Biafran interest at hand.
3. You can lobby secession minded representatives from other regions so you both lobby for your separate interests

When all that is done. Nobody can deny you a referendum since it will be clear to every country in the world that you are dully represented. If UN comes today and just asks you how many of your representatives have filed for Biafra in NASS , the reply will be embarrassing. If they also asks even for the registered members of Ipob, MASSOB etc and compare it to the total population of Ndigbo, it will also be embarrassing.
You need to know that Nigeria is the current golden example of western democracy in Africa after Jonathan accepted defeat and no sane world leader will come close to appearing to fight for its disintegration without a valid political process. Do the right thing, nothing good comes easy.

Scottish National Party is the political party/entity that represents Scottish autonomy intetest in the parliament and pushed UK to grant Scotland referendum.

You wrote the above bolded statements. Why are you now suggesting APGA instead of supporting Biafran Peoples Party (BPP) or Biafran Nationalist Party (BNP)? Did I sniff a form of dishonesty with above post?
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Scottish National Party is the political party/entity that represents Scottish autonomy intetest in the parliament and pushed UK to grant Scotland referendum.

You wrote the above bolded statements. Why are you now suggesting APGA instead of supporting Biafran Peoples Party (BPP). Did I sniff a form of dishonesty with above post?

Just cause one is immediately available to use as opposed to the hurdles you will run into with INEC for the other.

You can register BPP for all I care, just do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by martineverest(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ugomba:
which anioma are you talking about? I hope u are not taking about we Aniocha people and the Oshimili, Ukwuani because We are Proud Delta Igbos and NOT bini.
Pls ask question about Anioma very well b4 showcasing ur ignorance.
yeah, indirectly ruled by bini monarch... Have u asked yourself y must monarch in aniomaland dress like oba. Read the history of dein of agbor and see the power of oba in aniomaland

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
kayfra:

Use your head along with your Internet connection. The USA alone has over 15 separatist groups, rightly named as such.

It is condescendingly laughable to call USA into play in any issue involving trashy Nigeria.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by kayfra: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

It is condescendingly laughable to call USA into play in any issue involving trashy Nigeria.
Almost every country on earth has separatist groups agitating for self determination. Nothing unique about it.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omonnakoda: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
This bombastic verbosity is what I am talking about.
A clear sign of senility in our drooling dotard Dende. He continues to regale us with meaningless but important sounding verbiage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! / Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain / Pictures As Enugu North Senatorial District PDP Holds Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.