Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? (2929 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) / He Is Not Able To Satisfied Me,shall I Speak? I M Scared He Will Get Heart!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by zealot4me(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
tenry:

@poster,you are very[b] silly and shameless[/b],if someone carefully trace your upbringing,your mum must have done same b/4 now.the consequence of this will surely be unbearable for you,be ready to pay for your negative actions in your next relationship.bastard!

bro are u dis harsh ? too bad
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Arkhin(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Obnoxious! You rock, i'm almost choking with laughter. Please tell me your area so i may warn my sister not to cross your path.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Rexia(f): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
OBNOXIOUS:
Somebody that breaks people's heart and feel glad about it is nothing but a remorseless evil crack head and sparta has just shown she is one. She has blatantly come out to state she has broken up with her ex and she's feeling over the moon. Does that make her a better person or the devil's reincarnate with a vagina?

Sparta says i am bitter? Bitter over what? i have learnt to control women and take their destinies in my hands and not theirs. I no longer believe in this codswallop of falling in love because sooner or later one sparta is going to be gloating over the way she dealt with a man's emotion.

I dont feel bitter but rather enjoy doing what i do best. While i think its extremely right for a man to break up with a girl and destroy her world, i think its because women like sparta have trained them to be callous people. So when ever i hear words from the likes of sparta when they break men's hearts, it only fuels my desire to hunt more and seek women to destroy and dismember emotionally because i believe its a vicious circle.

You only learn from the best and when the best has trained you well, you no longer get mad but get even. So there is no room for the bitterness.

I am just unhappy that whilst there are some men like me trying to stop things like this people like sparta come out brazenly to expose their recent break up conquest and it only encourages me to go out there and do more harm than good and feel remorseless like sparta!

In fact i hope this week to pick up a violent quarrel with a chick and pummel her so bad just to get it off my chest! I may not be able to hurt sparta physically but i will take consolation in the next chick i get to sleep with!
Wow! What have women done to u? I could say the same thing about men.Pls I am begging you do not get married and kill somebody's daughter ABEG!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best way to kiss a girl / Top 13 Effect Of Kissing You Would’nt Believe / Yes, It Has Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.