Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Best way to kiss a girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best way to kiss a girl (2934 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best way to kiss a girl by Ephramed(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
1.Be relaxed

2.look her in the eyes and tell her how you truelly feel

3. Tell her what is on your mind after complementing her lips.

4. Then take the shot,make sure your mouth smell fresh.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ephramed:

hi nl i have this girl she is my girl but anytime i want to kiss he she says no grin i dont know y, i always brush and i have a mouth spray cheesy :Dwhich i use but still she say no pls i need an advice on what to do kiss kiss

Havent you heard that bacteria build up minutes after you brush? grin
Try using Colgate tongue Lol
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by follypimpi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
Maybe she's shy.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by AIRMARSHA: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2009
Na by force.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by donchigo1: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
abi you never hear say Mouth Flu dey Town , It kills Per Minutes Second. cool

Everybody Has mouth odor, but your ability to tune it down determines the ability of her kissing you. grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by james2man: 2:40am On Aug 27, 2009
It is this little issue you are seeking for advice for here in NL, Well If you insist you really want to kiss her, Here is a trick for you as you have know,girls like $$$ and surprises so when you are together with her,tell her to close her eyes that you have a surprise for her(you will see that she will close her eyes sharp sharp) then come closer to her and give her a compassionate kissing, you are there already what you have been dreaming for, lol
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by na2day2(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2009
Ephramed:

hi nl i have this girl she is my girl but anytime i want to kiss he she says no grin i dont know y, i always brush and i have a mouth spray cheesy :Dwhich i use but still she say no pls i need an advice on what to do kiss kiss

try this, open ur mouth close to a dog's face, if the dog darts out of the room for fresh air or turns it's face away to sniff it's butt, know that it is not the girl's fault, she is just trying to survive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
please make us understand what ¨SHE IS MY GIRL¨ means? how did you guys ¨conclude¨ the deal that you were now dating if you have never kissed the bride?
to me it sounds more like you are ¨thinking¨ that you guys are dating  while she just sees you as a friend.
are you saying that you are having sex and everything else but NEVER EVER kissed?!
if that is so then it must be that she is extremly shy and probably got some phobia about germs or mouth odor.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by 190: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2009
na2day?:

try this, open your mouth close to a dog's face, if the dog darts out of the room for fresh air or turns it's face away to sniff it's butt, know that it is not the girl's fault, she is just trying to survive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

who else wud give this kind of reply

@poster
but she de Bleep u abi
if she refuses 2 kiss bt focks
u den no problem naw
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by chei: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2009
your dentition looks like shit. meet a good dentist.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by MoneyRule(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2009
Maybe she's waiting for her wedding day(the "i do" kiss).
You know, many girls are now all about the wedding day/night.
You should wait till then.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by chiejik(f): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2009
Maybe she's waiting for her wedding day(the "i do" kiss).
You know, many girls are now all about the wedding day/night.
You should wait till then.[code][/code]

HA HA HA HA AH
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by kodylicky(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2009
NLers and their wonderful advice cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by kokoA(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
Eyah! I feel for you bro. Come buy my "original super power mouth dour neutralizer" . Bet me she go the crawl the beg to kiss you. grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ephramed:

everyone is not a serial kisser grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by izeek(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
190:

@poster
but she de Bleep u abi
u den no problem naw

boys sha! as long as sex is allowed, every other preamble can go to hell.

@op,
just listen to mr brownjay, tink he got it locked down.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by dagashini: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
There are girls like that, I don't seem to understand why the hell they do that. I have come across such girls on two occasions despite the fact that I Bleep them they just don't like the kissing aspect. I no even send them as long as say I dey kpomkpo them
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by na2day2(m): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2009
190:

@poster
but she de Bleep u abi
u den no problem naw

mister man, me and u who give the guy better advice? angry angry angry
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 28, 2009
Topic.

Na by force?
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Magz(m): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2009
@ Poster, what is your age?
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2009
dagashini:

There are girls like that, I don't seem to understand why the hell they do that. I have come across such girls on two occasions despite the fact that I mess them they just don't like the kissing aspect. I no even send them as long as say I dey kpomkpo them

its very simple: its because they dont know how to so prefer to not go into the act instead of acting a fool out of themselves.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by HarryPotter1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
Guy there is only one remedy 2 ur problem and that is 2 always apply mouth odour neutralizer b4 making ur advances and if dat does work work,then try doing it wit out telling her.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by deji2009(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
I think is to do with culture, because if you have a white women she definitely kiss you nothing like mouth odour or culture she"ll be realistic and straight to the point. so is a cultre/upbringing thing
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by deji2009(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
Everything has it's own advantages and disadvantages. I think is the mentality we have take for example some of nigeria girls here in the Uk are not comfortable holding own with you talk less of kissing. am not saying this apply to me so dont get it wrong this is based on my experience and what people say.Deji suanday
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by deji2009(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
I mean holding hand while walking
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
deji2009:

I think is to do with culture, because if you have a white women she definitely kiss you nothing like mouth odour or culture she"ll be realistic and straight to the point. so is a cultre/upbringing thing
Everything has it's own advantages and disadvantages. I think is the mentality we have take for example some of nigeria girls here in the Uk are not comfortable holding own with you talk less of kissing. am not saying this apply to me so dont get it wrong this is based on my experience and what people say.Deji suanday

this has nothing to do with culture, some white women also dont like to hold hands/kiss in public.
i also think that there is difference between holding hands/kissing in public because thats the sign of being shy. the minute these women get alone with you, they will hold hands and kiss while in the posters case she NEVER kisses him, in or out of the house.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
deji2009:

another JJC in da house grin grin grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by james2man: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
I wonder ooo waiting concern Kissing with culture, in this our civilized world,even 3rd world country dey kiss not to talk of 9ja girls they don dey wise pass themselves, Maybe the guys need to tell the girl (I LOVE YOU) at least they like hearing all those kind words even before they let you have fun with then,
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by somubz(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2009
I ADVICE 2 ATLEAST BRUSH 2CE DAILY, WITH CLOSE UP OR EERUN IGO ATI EERU (POWDERED BROKEN BOTTLE AND SALT)
AND IF NOT 4RM U DEFINITELY SHE NEEDS TO DO AS I'VE ADVISED,

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Waxxy(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2009
Magz:

@ Poster, what is your age?
you took the words out of my mouth
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2009
somubz:

I ADVICE 2 ATLEAST BRUSH 2CE DAILY, WITH CLOSE UP OR EERUN IGO ATI EERU (POWDERED BROKEN BOTTLE AND SALT)
AND IF NOT 4RM U DEFINITELY SHE NEEDS TO DO AS I'VE ADVISED,

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
grin grin
Re: Best way to kiss a girl by james2man: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
Habaa NL this is why i like you guys, Una advice self don discourage Ephramed @poster i'm sure he would have changed his mind on kissing the girl because all this advice na die, Just on kissing alone Na by force make you Kiss Ephramed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: Another Woman Turns Into A FISH After Sleeping With Someone's Husband! / Mistakes Girls Make That Ruin Relationships / If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.