Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89094 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by kennyman2000(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
mayorall:

He had withdrawn your fund in Owerri already. But has his picture captured on counter cos he withdraw via counter POS too. He transferred the remaining to another account. Track him as soon as you can . His family house in calabar can cover your 400k. He's currently in owerri. Travel down shaparly. Sorry for the loss sir/ma.

Hahahahaha.. Boss, na when you become DSS.. Abeg, if u've any more useful info to effect speedy and successful tracking. Pm the madam.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tonjeola(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
meetmal03:

I have paid you about 400k to send me the money but you have bot sent yet.

Please refund me or sendthe paypal ASAP
You have also refused to pick my calls
why people are like this?
You enjoy seeing your fellow being crying! Why?
OMG!!! For hard economy!
Bro sorry for your loss. I pray God help u track and recover it. Next time, deal with trusted fellow. Just a pity
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by mayorall(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
kennyman2000:

Hahahahaha.. Boss, na when you become DSS.. Abeg, if u've any more useful info to effect speedy and successful tracking. Pm the madam.

The guy had withdrawn the fund but he left lotta trace.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
toluxa1:

Till on thursday or Friday. Rate is now 245

I need $5k,do you have and where are you?,whatdapp 08037888927
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
mkapable007:
5300 usd available inflow at reasonable p

Do you still have it?,I need all,contact ASAP
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gurunlocker: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obynolee:

Do you still have it?,I need all,contact ASAP

that's how you get scammed.... can't you see or read that the dude just scam someone $1700?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
gurunlocker:

that's how you get scammed.... can't you see or read that the dude just scam someone $1700?

I saw it after the post,
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Zface(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abeg what is the current card rate for gtb?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obynolee:

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=tranxo post=42169979][/quote] Oga tranxo. i need to transact some deal need $300 paypal.
I have contacted u via mail. No reply abt 3 days now. Pm me
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chibenze:

Oga tranxo. i need to transact some deal need $300 paypal.

I have contacted u via mail. No reply abt 3 days now.
Pm me
really? Let me check. Sorry o
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by kolomax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
tranxo:
really? Let me check. Sorry o
tranxo I need $581 how do we deal naaa
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by honourableseyi: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Can't we post the information of the scammer (the bank details and his IDs) on facebook and tag as many as possible of our friends? 400K no be small money ooo in this economy downturn. May he be exposed speedily in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obynolee:

My contact is at my signature
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
kolomax:
tranxo I need $581 how do we deal naaa
sold
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
400kayyyy Na wa oooooo. But how can you fall for this cheap scam now? From looking at his picture in his ID sef, you should know that guy cannot have $1700. If he has it, he stole it. This guy jsut registered two weeks ago and you send him nearly half a million naira? Haba Haba! Well, I have a feeling you will get back your money.

I think it is time we create a thread that has a list of tested and VERY trusted people who sell either inflow or paypal.

6 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2016
toluxa1:
400kayyyy Na wa oooooo. But how can you fall for this cheap scam now? From looking at his picture in his ID sef, you should know that guy cannot have $1700. If he has it, he stole it. This guy jsut registered two weeks ago and you send him nearly half a million naira? Haba Haba! Well, I have a feeling you will get back your money.
I think it is time we create a thread that has a list of tested and VERY trusted people who sell either inflow or paypal.

Yes I truly support.We have to protect people from loosing their funds in the name of looking for cheap funds. If banks are charging that high 270, 280 even 290 then sometimes you need to question the source when someone put out a very low offer. Watch your back Pls.
Some people here have even shared situations where hacked funds are sold and are eventually reversed after some days.Let know that not everyone here have the spirit of God or are fear of God,some have dead conscience. Pls lets have a list of trusted sellers, date they joined nairaland and list of blacklisted sellers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by balogunsam(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!! 400k!!!!! Habaaa!!! No matter how desperate or time constrained we are, we must ALWAYS do due diligence naaaaa!!! Even I who's not new on NL still face so much questions and investigations from PayPal buyers when I sell and I calmly answer them and tell them to do their own investigation before sending me funds. It doesn't cost a thing....just calm down and investigate the person..google is free!
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Agbasco(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
U1:

If that's the final rate you got, I'd say that's a steal. I know that might sound disappointing. It pains me so much to say that the highest I ever got has been more than N10 lower than that rate. My latest withdrawal was done just 30th Dec.

Interesting. Would you believe I have recently started thinking about using my Payoneer card virtually exclusively for purchases?
tranxo:
Bro always leave some money in your Payoneer and use it for all online purchases.
The problem is that payoneer doesn't support all sites, especially non American sites.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Abidex35(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
meetmal03:

I have paid you about 400k to send me the money but you have bot sent yet.

Please refund me or sendthe paypal ASAP
You have also refused to pick my calls

https://www.nairaland.com/2836402/850-paypal-funds-available-sale#41762238

Its so sad that you became a victim of this PayPal fraud again, despite you being a person sensitizing people on dealing carefully with PayPal funds on several threads, how come you (a pro in exchange business ) still fell a victim?

#ShineYourEyes
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by JAZES(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abidex35:

https://www.nairaland.com/2836402/850-paypal-funds-available-sale#41762238

Its so sad that you became a victim of this PayPal fraud again, despite you being a person sensitizing people on dealing carefully with PayPal funds on several threads, how come you (a pro in exchange business ) still fell a victim?

#ShineYourEyes

My brother anybody can fall for these guys o.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Zface:
Abeg what is the current card rate for gtb?

301 Naira. Contact me through my signature for funds. Cheers.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Stanley08:

301 Naira. Contact me through my signature for funds. Cheers.
gtbank now 301 per $? cry cry cry
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by U1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Agbasco:

The problem is that payoneer doesn't support all sites, especially non American sites.

Well, that's another angle to it. The card is prepaid and so may not work on some sites. I have only used it for GoDaddy payments. Read somewhere that it works on Aliexpress, although I haven't yet had the time to confirm that.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 2:01am On Jan 22, 2016
$300 PayPal fund available @245.... you can send me an email @ signature for more info.... Genuine, you need my details for scrutiny, then you're welcome. Just $300 available.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by twinskenny(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2016
tosinjay:
$300 PayPal fund available @245.... you can send me an email @ signature for more info.... Genuine, you need my details for scrutiny, then you're welcome. Just $300 available.
i need 200usd

please whatsapp me 08051355133
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by 989900: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2016
What is GTB's rate ?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Another very smart/intelligent way to know if someone is a scammer or not, dat wants to sell paypal fund to you is to request for him/her to log in to his/her paypal account and then snap the page and send to you privately via email-to-email, if he/she refuses, den he/she is a "SCAMMER" or better still meet One-On-One.

same method can be applied by those who wants to buy fund online via fund transfer......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Lstar4real(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
tosinjay:
need $200 please contact 08136072824
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lstar4real:
need $200 please contact 08136072824
Sold bro... $100 will be available tomorrow. Thanks... No need saying i contact you, you can always contact @my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.