Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (88984 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by emergency2: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kufie:

How much are you selling? Can you transfer to my turkish bank

Transfering outside nigeria will incur transfer charges ooo, how do we deal with this

Will prefer a local transfer
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
ElPhoche:

Ok, but I want to make a purchase of about 400 dollars and I am worried I might not be ablr cos of the daily $175 dollars limit.
i doubt it, fidelity is 555 daily limit
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ElPhoche(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
grandstar:
i doubt it, fidelity is 555 daily limit
Ok. I will consult with the bank
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by grandstar(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
miqos02:
what benefit did we got from the last devaluation
and what benefit are we getting from this devaluation to 280?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
AlphaNumeric:

Paypal is still not allowing Nigerian accounts to receive payments

You are right.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
miqos03:
what are your rates for paypal payments
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by integrity85(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Chat my WhatsApp will do it @ 240# for you

I shall contact you.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos03: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
can I pm you on whatsapp?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
$ 2000 Paypal funds available for N240

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
warrenweste:

their mastercard or visa debit?
visa
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by yinkuschua(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls I need to make a payment on ebay before a bid closes ...@infinitikocept if u r on kindly reply on whatsapp so we can talk...or anyone available to help
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by obinnaj2: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
toluxa1:
$ 2000 Paypal funds available for N240
I need pls contact me at 08054693109
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2016
miqos03:
can I pm you on whatsapp?
Yes you can
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkuschua:
Pls I need to make a payment on ebay before a bid closes ...@infinitikocept if u r on kindly reply on whatsapp so we can talk...or anyone available to help
Guy na your nairaland monicker be this or I dey dream? Lols. Wake me up by 4a.m if I don sleep
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Kufie(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
emergency2:

Transfering outside nigeria will incur transfer charges ooo, how do we deal with this

Oh, okay. No problem
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by arbitrage: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2016
emergency2:

Interbank transfer within Nigeria is treated same way as foreign transfer. So your charges are the same except for intrabank.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Kufie:

Please try and update this post regularly so that we don't have to read through all the pages just to see rates. Thanks smiley

Abandoned the project. They flooded the thread with the things i warned of in first post smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Kufie(m): 2:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Stanley08:

Abandoned the project. They flooded the thread with the things i warned of in first post smiley

I feel your pain. It's sad people can't behave themselves here
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Sammig1(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Exchange your dollars to naira... Check my signature
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kufie:

I feel your pain. It's sad people can't behave themselves here

Really is sad my brother. I was willing to put alot of time and dedication into it, but the moral just died.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by JAZES(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Really is sad my brother. I was willing to put alot of time and dedication into it, but the moral just died.
Pele bros, if u dey feel like this na wetin make seun or the moderators come do?
The spirit of this forum is about giving no matter what anybody does cos nobody gets paid but eventually we all get paid one way or the other if you don't let what folks do discourage you. My 2cents.... smiley smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by 989900: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2016
So, this is rather a trading thread than a 'rates' thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by teemy(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Stanley08:

...I was willing to put alot of time and dedication into it,...
you can create a diary in the 'diary' section which gives you exclusive posting access. edit first post on thread and drop the link to it

3 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2016
JAZES:

Pele bros, if u dey feel like this na wetin make seun or the moderators come do?
The spirit of this forum is about giving no matter what anybody does cos nobody gets paid but eventually we all get paid one way or the other if you don't let what folks do discourage you. My 2cents.... smiley smiley

Well said, but lets just try nah. Put in an effort. It's very difficult to see the important things when it seems that everyone is trying so hard to derail. Regardless, when i have a second... I'll get around to it. Cheers! smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by JAZES(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Well said, but lets just try nah. Put in an effort. It's very difficult to see the important things when it seems that everyone is trying so hard to derail. Regardless, when i have a second... I'll get around to it. Cheers! smiley
Thats d spirit my brother
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by capspeter: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2016
I've $2000 @240, can be sent as paypal funds or online payment.
Check my signature for contact details
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by meetmal03(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by bigtt76(f): 3:51am On Jan 13, 2016
You would have used the diary section where you alone has the access to post undecided

Stanley08:

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by balogunsam(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2016
$1800 PayPal available for sale!

Research my profile, identity and history very well and do your diligence before contacting me please...contacts in the signature
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2016
balogunsam:

Research my profile, identity and history very well and do your diligence before contacting me please...contacts in the signature
u forgot to put rate

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by balogunsam(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2016
balogunsam:

SORRY SOLD OUT...what's going on with naira oo
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by balogunsam(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2016
tumababa:

u forgot to put rate

SORRY boss, was rushing. Sold out sef....barely had enough for myself. Its 240 naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.