Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (88970 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gbodimowo(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2015
ekenetheorg:
Fidelity Bank PLC is always the most expensive - I paid for a service and was charged N280 today. Please, does anyone know a way to check this rate prior to a transaction. I've requested for a system like this from Fidelity Bank but they prefer to secretly steal from people with secretive exchange rates

according to fist bank nigeria d naira master card is funded by autonomous sources from d treasury so d cards dont qualify for CBN rates

so untill we know who the sources are the rape il continue
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gbodimowo(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2015
favoredgal:

Is it that we can't withdraw over the counter from our Dom accounts again?

yes u cant neither can u pay over the counter too
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gbodimowo(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2015
solid3:
I want to sue Diamond Bank. I caught them red handed in the sharp increase in dollar rate from 204 to 225 without any major change in market indices within 24hr. They are yet to give me an answer claiming they will get back to me.

welcome to my fistbank story
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2015
agentakins:
Anyone that knows how to contact the mods should help me beg them ooo. I have the same problem with infinitikoncept of not been able to comment on threads I'm following. I quoted DRAGNET's response to infinitikoncept but he ignored my post. Is it only the members they are familiar with that they attend to or what?
I had sent mails twice to the link I saw on the homepage of business that reads " contact the moderators" but I got no response and the problem persists. Na wa . Politics everywhere.
Boss no vex but if the owner of this thread catch you I'm not there oooooo. But if you follow our conversation what he told was there is nothing wrong with my handle so I guess its a system glitch.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Does anyone here have a usd denomiñated MasterCard or Visa card attached to his or her domiciliary account?

If yes, have you recently tried withdrawing from an ATM?

If yes, at what rate was the Naira equivalent converted?

@Stanley08 all I see here are dollar buying rates and no selling rates through ATM/PoS.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Yes...conversion rates for withdrawals with your usd denominated cards is at the cbn official rate of 197 - $1...I guess it's better to look for anyone who's willing to buy from you at a reasonable rate and you'd do an e-transfer into the recipient's Dom account while they pay you the agreed Naira equivalent. I'm interested if you're willing to negotiate
tranxo:
Does anyone here have a usd denomiñated MasterCard or Visa card attached to his or her domiciliary account?

If yes, have you recently tried withdrawing from an ATM?

If yes, at what rate was the Naira equivalent converted?

@Stanley08 all I see here are dollar buying rates and no selling rates through ATM/PoS.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
What is all this? Why can't you people just follow simple instructions. This thread is for rates alone. If all this bullshit continues, i will abandon the thread for you ppl.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
i will abandon the thread
for you ppl.?

Abandon the thread? Don't take it personal

We are all here to share / contribute in other to guide ourself (everyone).

Anyone that post advert or post not related should be reported to the moderator.

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
gbodimowo:

yes u cant neither can u pay over the counter too

That cant be true cos i still withdrew from my dorm account about 1-2 weeks ago from gtbank. I will still withdraw next week.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dragnet: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
agentakins:
Anyone that knows how to contact the mods should help me beg them ooo. I have the same problem with infinitikoncept of not been able to comment on threads I'm following. I quoted DRAGNET's response to infinitikoncept but he ignored my post. Is it only the members they are familiar with that they attend to or what?
I had sent mails twice to the link I saw on the homepage of business that reads " contact the moderators" but I got no response and the problem persists. Na wa . Politics everywhere.

I apologize I had to skip your post because I expected you to get the required response from my reply to infiniticoncept, and even though I should've still replied, sometimes my notifications are so much that I forget which post I hadn't responded to or which issue I hadn't treated. There's no politics anywhere, I'm responsible to everyone & those on my sections may be able to testify to that or not. Apologies once again.

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wish I could agree with you. I have had about 4 of my post pulled down (even the one I categorically mentioned your moniker ).

I complained about Nisibor and his scam like activities but you "powers that be" decided to pull the posts down and even banned me for 1 week on the business and technology sections. What can I do?

dragnet:

I apologize I had to skip your post because I expected you to get the required response from my reply to infiniticoncept, and even though I should've still replied, sometimes my notifications are so much that I forget which post I hadn't responded to or which issue I hadn't treated. There's no politics anywhere, I'm responsible to everyone & those on my sections may be able to testify to that or not. Apologies once again.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by lazeal: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I wish I could agree with you. I have had about 4 of my post pulled down (even the one I categorically mentioned your moniker ).

I complained about Nisibor and his scam like activities but you "powers that be" decided to pull the posts down and even banned me for 1 week on the business and technology sections. What can I do?

some years ago, I was like you trying to defend a property that wasn't mine in the first place. Until you realise it's not your property and therefore it shouldn't be your business, you will keep wasting your precious time. What's my business with who get scammed lol?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chibenze:
i will abandon the thread
for you ppl.?

Abandon the thread? Don't take it personal

We are all here to share / contribute in other to guide ourself (everyone).

Anyone that post advert or post not related should be reported to the moderator.

DID YOU READ THE FIRST POST? THREAD IS FOR RATES. DROP THE RATE YOU WERE CHARGED, JUST THAT. SIMPLE O!

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dragnet: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bookiemart01:

if your post was pulled down then it either triggered the antispam bot or it's content was against forum rules and if you were banned, then the reason would have been duly stated & you could contest them if they weren't genuine and I couldn't have banned you from business section because I'm not in charge of what goes on there.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello Bookiemart01...I'll like to get some info from you, not sure how to send you a private message but I just sent you a random e-mail here. Kindly reply
Bookiemart01:

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
So far, all we have been discussing have been forex rates (Atm, Pos,Dom account)...Except for those who have issues with the mods!
pretts:
Yes...conversion rates for withdrawals with your usd denominated cards is at the cbn official rate of 197 - $1...I guess it's better to look for anyone who's willing to buy from you at a reasonable rate and you'd do an e-transfer into the recipient's Dom account while they pay you the agreed Naira equivalent. I'm interested if you're willing to negotiate
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
favoredgal:

Why did u change with them
I obviously found this thread very late... Will come here next month before I sell
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
pretts:
You could have come here to ask if anyone was interested in buying your usd inflow and then transferred into the person's GTBank Dom account at a reasonable ngn rate. Please let me know when next you need to sell some more.
I'm already weeping at the mistake I made.
The only issue here is Trust. I sent you an inbox request shaa so I can keep in touch when I have to my next usd inflow
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
The banks are probably enjoying this
gbodimowo:

according to fist bank nigeria d naira master card is funded by autonomous sources from d treasury so d cards dont qualify for CBN rates

so untill we know who the sources are the rape il continue
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by favoredgal: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
efuks:

That cant be true cos i still withdrew from my dorm account about 1-2 weeks ago from gtbank. I will still withdraw next week.
My conclusion is that some Gtbank staff in some branches are being dubious and profiting from the situation

Instead of paying customer in dollars they exchange it at 199 then go ahead and sell it to mallam

Terrible times really!! angry

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'll send you an e-mail now...don't worry, we'll work around the trust issue, besides, every acquaintance was once a stranger!
ekenetheorg:

The only issue here is Trust. I sent you an inbox request shaa so I can keep in touch when I have to my next usd inflow

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
aight, i just replied you now. Check your mailboox

pretts:
Hello Bookiemart01...I'll like to get some info from you, not sure how to send you a private message but I just sent you a random e-mail here. Kindly reply
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
pretts:
I can only transfer to a PayPal account. Do you have a foreign paypal to receive USD?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I do not think i broke any rule(s). I was only trying save people from some business nightmare, but its fine now.
dragnet:

if your post was pulled down then it either triggered the antispam bot or it's content was against forum rules and if you were banned, then the reason would have been duly stated & you could contest them if they weren't genuine and I couldn't have banned you from business section because I'm not in charge of what goes on there.

i'll just stick to this advice grin . Thanks bro cheesy wink

lazeal:
some years ago, I was like you trying to defend a property that wasn't mine in the first place. Until you realise it's not your property and therefore it shouldn't be your business, you will keep wasting your precious time. What's my business with who get scammed lol?

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by agentakins: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
dragnet:

Apology accepted. But the issue still persists. Thanks for the response.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

You can add me up
@ Stanley thanks

Are you on WhatsApp?,this is my number 08037888927.I need dollar in my Dom account please.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2015
how many do you need ?

Obynolee:

Are you on WhatsApp?,this is my number 08037888927.I need dollar in my Dom account please.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 4:49am On Dec 31, 2015
efuks:

how many do you need ?

$5k
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2015
ekenetheorg:

I am also interested,
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2015
What will be the essence of this thread after today? Since Naira cards will not be uses for dollar transactions.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by jerrygome: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2015
GTB @ 270.09375 @aliexpress 31st Dec 2015 @ Stanley08

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5