Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (88993 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fidelity Bank rate N268/ 1USD just now. Still high
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by arbitrage: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
amywonda:
Limited Dolls available in china, and can be sent to Europe and America

What's your rate and how long will it take to receive in the US?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
ekenetheorg:

their mastercard or visa debit?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElPhoche:
Please, can someone help me with paypal. I have been trying to add money to my account after the bank verification but there is no ADD MONEY under the PayPal balance, according to the instructions.
Do you want to pay as web transaction or its the funds you need in an account?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
arbitrage:

How much USD do you need boss? Which country?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ElPhoche(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
yeddy99:

you cannot add money to your nigerian paypal account.whenever you want to make a payment,paypal automatically deducts the amount from the balance on your account.
Ok, but I want to make a purchase of about 400 dollars and I am worried I might not be ablr cos of the daily $175 dollars limit.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ElPhoche(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Do you want to pay as web transaction or its the funds you need in an account?
I would love to have funds in the account, though it is a Nigerian account...
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElPhoche:

Ok, but I want to make a purchase of about 400 dollars and I am worried I might not be ablr cos of the daily $175 dollars limit.
I can help you make the payment if you don't mind
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElPhoche:

You can't have funds in a Nigerian PayPal. It can only send out and receive but can't hold funds. I can always help you make payment on a site sha
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElPhoche:

Nigeria paypal account cannot be funded .They only deduct money straight from your bank account when you want to make any payment.
Secondly you may not be able to pay $400 at once
And again you will be ready to be charged 270 per dollar or thereabout

But I can be of help to make the payment on your behalf and your details included in the payment if you wish .see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/2849178/paypal-sale-1000
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by amywonda: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
arbitrage:

255 u get it in us within minutes of sending
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by arbitrage: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

How much USD do you need boss? Which country?

Like $10k weekly. USA
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by arbitrage: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2016
amywonda:
255 u get it in us within minutes of sending

Within minutes is cool but what transfer method is that? And the rate, beyond my budget. Give me a better offer please.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by amywonda: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2016
arbitrage:

Within minutes is cool but what transfer method is that? And the rate, beyond my budget. Give me a better offer please.
I send with monegram and western Union, call me for better rate
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2016
amywonda:
I send with monegram and western Union, call me for better rate

Bros, ur rate is high. N235 is more like it.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by amywonda: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2016
solid3:

u can sell to him then, I no de buy am like that, I don't stay abroad, I buy to resell
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by amywonda: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
solid3:

u can sell to him then, I no de buy am like that, I don't stay abroad, I buy to resell
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2016
arbitrage:

Like $10k weekly. USA
stanley go para now. Chat my WhatsApp first make we relate
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Pls guys,whats gtb rate for today?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by integrity85(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please, guys I need $220 to make an online payment (via PayPal) . Let me know your rates if you can help.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos03: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

You can't have funds in a Nigerian PayPal. It can only send out and receive but can't hold funds. I can always help you make payment on a site sha
what are your rates for paypal payments
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Kufie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Stanley08:
This is a thread that will Monitor the rates charged on the cards (Naira MasterCard/VISA Naira) issued by Nigerian banks.
The idea is to know what banks are most favorable to use and more importantly, to know how well or more recently.. to be fair how 'BADLY' the Naira is doing.

Now this how it's going to work, Simply comment the Name Of the Bank, Date of transaction (NO NEED FOR TIME), How much you were charged to a dollar or pound as the case may be. If you don't know how to calculate this (who doesn't tho??), Divide the amount in the alert by the amount of the goods or service in dollars or of course Pounds, better still just give us the amount debited and the dollar value so that the CHIKE OBIs will use their mathematical genius to divide it for you, or better still i will use my knowledge of Rocket Science. I have always wanted to apply my knowledge of Rocket Science. FINALLY!!! tongue

IMPORTANT: Also mention me (@Stanley08) in the post so it will come up under my mentions and i won't miss it. Thank you.

An Example is displayed below.
@Stanley08
StanbicIBTC
260 Naira per dollar
27TH DEC (Or just say today, depending of course)

On a Final Note, Please keep your conspiracy theories and other crazies to yourself. LET'S TALK RATES! cheesy Cheers!

RATES

GUIDE: BANK - RATE ($) - DATE - SOURCE
STANBIC IBTC - 260 - 28TH DEC - EMMAACHILE
GTB - 270 - 27TH DEC - Chibenze
FIRST BANK - 273 - 28TH DEC - ohzee
DIAMOND BANK - 274 - 26TH DEC - swaggzflow
FIDELITY BANK - 280 - 29TH DEC - ekenetheorg

Please try and update this post regularly so that we don't have to read through all the pages just to see rates. Thanks smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Kufie(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
ekenetheorg:

I really should've created an account with these guys when i had the chance
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
miqos03:
what are your rates for paypal payments
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by emergency2: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
I have 60 dollars in my gtbank domiciliary account.
Can make transfer into another domiciliary account only
I reside in ado ekiti
If interested, let me know
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Kufie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
emergency2:
I have 60 dollars in my gtbank domiciliary account.
Can make transfer into another domiciliary account only
If interested, let me know

How much are you selling? Can you transfer to my turkish bank
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by JAZES(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
integrity85:
Please, guys I need $220 to make an online payment (via PayPal) . Let me know your rates if you can help.
I can do 270 for you, contact me on my signature
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
integrity85:
Chat my WhatsApp will do it @ 240# for you
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
arbitrage:

Like $10k weekly. USA

Should be able to get you this.

Comtact at my signature
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by AlphaNumeric: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
toluxa1:
Hmm

Paypal is still not allowing Nigerian accounts to receive payments

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
AlphaNumeric:

Paypal is still not allowing Nigerian accounts to receive payments
paypal nigeria is bullshii, whats d difference btw it and master card wen u pay directly from your account, na neteller sure pass now jarey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.