Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. (1468 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
My girl always want me to say i love you to her. The problem is when i told her i love you she is not responding like i love you too and she has not say i love you to me before. I don't know if I'm in a wrong relationship because i expected her to know what to do. But She is caring. I don't know if she is deceiving me. What should I do? Please i need a good advice.
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by loluc90(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
End time Relationship.......

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by chiboy1928(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Go and make money dude and when u finally arrived she would be d one callin and telling u I love u sooner or later u will so get tired of the word "I love u". Tank me later.

3 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by boboLIL(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
They are confused set of people
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok cry
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Chule(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
I interpret body language... picture of her silence over I love u too for better body interpretation and advice or. ........ go and make money.
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by ayinde2ade(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dump dat fake ass
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by MeanChris(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Keneeby:
My girl always want me to say i love you to her. The problem is when i told her i love you she is not responding like i love you too and she has not say i love you to me before. I don't know if I'm in a wrong relationship because i expected her to know what to do. But She is caring. I don't know if she is deceiving me. What should I do? Please i need a good advice.

Tell her to say I love you to you nah.. she actually did ask for her own I love you

She hasn't said "I love you" to me before

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Mjshexy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bros pls just stop saying I love u to her, if she vexes allow her & give her some space, in fact start saying those words to someone else jokingly in her presence, that will make her a little jealous & start doing d needful sad
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by chi4ik4(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
if she is below 18, just endure, she will change but if she is above 18, my dear run for your life if u really wanna marry her. then if u don't intend to marry her, then play along. lastly, U CAN'T BEG SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU...
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by kaziblake(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op she is just shy
You are in the right relationship and she loves you

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by just2okworld(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Woman wrapper
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by tayoxx(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Metcheww....
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
She: i love you

Cutehector: thanks dear, goodnight

She: urm did u see wat i told u...?

Hector: nooo, leme scroll up

Hector: oh, i love u too baybee.... Muah...

Ladies please, he saw it! U dont force someone to tell u they love you, its smth dat comes from the heart.
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
She: i love you

Cutehector: thanks dear, goodnight

She: urm did u see wat i told u...?

Hector: nooo, leme scroll up

Hector: oh, i love u too baybee.... Muah...

Ladies please, he saw it! U dont force someone to tell u they love you, its smth dat comes from the heart.
Yeah riiiiii

As if no be guys dey do dat pass grin
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah riiiiii

As if no be guys dey do dat pass grin
lmao... I hav neva first told any girl i love her...
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... I hav neva first told any girl i love her...
Ahhh really? I see. So maybe it's just me then grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ahhh really? I see. So maybe it's just me then grin grin
hahahaha.. Yes its only u tongue...
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiboy1928:
Go and make money dude and when u finally arrived she would be d one callin and telling u I love u sooner or later u will so get tired of the word "I love u". Tank me later.

I think love should exceed money. I will try. Thanks
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
Op she is just shy You are in the right relationship and she loves you
Thanks dear
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op your lady is too insecure
Constantly want reassurance of love in the relationship ... ( she might b cheating - but has got u wrapped round her fingers)

Or she might just be insecure either way its not good .. Sign .. End it grin
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
chi4ik4:
if she is below 18, just endure, she will change but if she is above 18, my dear run for your life if u really wanna marry her. then if u don't intend to marry her, then play along. lastly, U CAN'T BEG SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU...

I don't know if i have been carried-away by her kindness and care. She is just too caring.
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mjshexy:
Bros pls just stop saying I love u to her, if she vexes allow her & give her some space, in fact start saying those words to someone else jokingly in her presence, that will make her a little jealous & start doing d needful sad

Thanks, i think i can try this.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiboy1928:

You make point. Thanks
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by StefanSalvatore: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Then stop telling her, do u knw if she's making mockery of u at ur back?? Telling her friends c dis mugu wnt luv, e go grow old
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by wizaro(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Brother u ve to stop telling her d I love you whatever if she tells u fine ur reciprocate if not forget it... U know most women don't know wat dey want and like. #teamcomplicated.... I ve not experienced such though like #cutehector I pretend not to hear it too wen told by a girl and dey complain am with anoda girl dats y I don't reply d truth is am tired of d word... I hear it from dem like d flow of water from d tap.. Jus package even without pepper.... If u be fine Bobo too na advantage to get I love uuuuu uuuuuu.... We ball @team cute hectares team wizaro
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by Keneeby(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
wizaro:
Brother u ve to stop telling her d I love you whatever if she tells u fine ur reciprocate if not forget it... U know most women don't know wat dey want and like. #teamcomplicated.... I ve not experienced such though like #cutehector I pretend not to hear it too wen told by a girl and dey complain am with anoda girl dats y I don't reply d truth is am tired of d word... I hear it from dem like d flow of water from d tap.. Jus package even without pepper.... If u be fine Bobo too na advantage to get I love uuuuu uuuuuu.... We ball @team cute hectares team wizaro

I can't predict her, i don't know her mind. I'm confuse too.
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by chi4ik4(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Keneeby:

I don't know if i have been carried-away by her kindness and care. She is just too caring.
OK, just sit her down and talk to her for the last time but if she didn't change, then decide whether to continue or to go away. maybe she is not just mature to the level u are viewing her.
but my guy, when you make money, u will b tired of that I love you.
Re: She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. by HomieQuan(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiboy1928:
Word!!...Hustle now & chickz will hustle u later

(1) (Reply)

What Is Valentine? / Whats The Weirdest Thing U've Ever Done / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.