Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38258 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Lumiere91: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Ebukaobi post=41392077]IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

In my area, we have at least 17-21 hours of electricity a day. God bless Buhari

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon grin grin

[hahahahahaha leave d marxist]

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by bonechamberlain(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Big lie, no light my area una don start again? New propaganda?

the op is apc chief propagandist on nairaland, ask her or he which area she lives.

shameless liars.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Donniefred(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
ROCK111:
are u living in moslem area of ibadan...coz dats exactly how they treat ours too
Nah

I stay in Lagos, Ogba, na so we see am everyday
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
23 hours? I thought the rainy season, which the wailing wailers and ekpas attributed for the constant power supply after May 29, is past?
There's constant power in that region because Egbin power station has being worked upon. Other regions are still suffering
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Fishout(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.
ln my area here,l mean in osogbo at koju foam area mobinu side,for d 72 hour now we have been experiencing regular supply electricity without taking for a seconse
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Maafiaalady: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
TeOwl:
My cousins all live in Satellite Town near Festac Town and the electricity situation is not the way you described... most of the light they get starts from around 1 am - 8 am (when everyone is asleep)... And in the day time, they get maybe 2 - 4 hours of electricity supply, maximum.

maybe Ijegun area of satellite Town and not the Estate residents area. grin
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Respect55(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

If u hv a job, u wud concentrate on it dan venting ur tribalistic prowess. Ppl lyk u are the problems of Nigeria. God hv mercy on ur soul
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ritux: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.

The road to my house is not that good but I refuse to relocate because of the steady light. In my area, I have always had at least 21-24 hrs power daily since early January 2014 when I moved to my present house. Anytime we have light less than that, the problem is a general one from the national grid or from our transformer because you can see light in the next street.

The name of my area is Dawaki. You can verify from anyone that reside here
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by haibe(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Same here.. Ikorodu
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by shindarayo(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No Be lie! Ask anybody around FESTAC, Amuwo Odofin( Extension)

Since the beginning of December..
this is very true.I stay in Satellite and dis has bn d case in my area tooo.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by northvietnam(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
sameer1212:
24/7 here but not....

Naija tongue
where
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by XCLUX(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
3rd day of steady electricity and still counting
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by royalpriest12(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
[left][/left]
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

Ebukaobi:

Ebukaobi:

the light u claim to enjoy is during Jonathan reign 32000 mega watt of light which u are enjoy nd u open ur stupid mouth nd talk nonsense. How many watt has burahi been able to produce. Pls research b4 opening ur mouth
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
northvietnam:

where
must I tell you? I sabi you before
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Actually, they stay in Close 10 beside Federal Civil Service Club which is at Close 8.

Maafiaalady:
maybe Ijegun area of satellite Town and not the Estate residents area. grin
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by HzRF(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uchexxy:
bros I quoted u cos of this Elijah pix. brother I so love that series, and that statement was epic too. can't wait for them to resume next year
How interesting is the series

Ain't a fan of series Buh Wen I see interesting ones I go for it

Brief me about it if you can
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
megacruise:
[color=#770077][/color] honestly NEPA has made this Christmas the most boring ever for me. Came to delta state(kwale) to spend this holidays with my people and this is my 4th day here and no sign of Nepa light and everyone seems not bothered cus they are used to it. Generator sound here and there. Na like this we go de dey?
Please which town supplies kwale power? I learnt obiaruku own as improved since it comes from ughelli. Notify the area in kwale to be precise
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
bmos:

NEPA is giving steady light in Festac to keep off bank robbers from the creeks
Expect increase bill by January. Please support this dispensation with the increase in tariffs
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ayjossy: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
In my area. Four 2mounth we don't have electricity (in itiri ijeshe area )
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ademusiwa1e: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
[size=28pt]I reserve my comment. You dont have 24 electricity.

I can show you prove. I worked in the field. And I know what is wrong with the system after working abroad.

You see when African don't know something instead of been humble and ask someone who know. They don't.

When I was in high school or secondary the reason I had A, all trouble was because I was humble to ask questions from people and I was never proud no matter the person age to ask them for help.

I will go and look for them in their homes ,just to learn. I knew all my teachers houses. Because I will always ask question.

Other student laugh at me, but I will rather be a fool in the eyes of the world and have A,s than have a C.

I will ask 100 question if I have to. Even if I have to make phone call. I will. Because I have to know the solution to everything.

I know the solution to electricity problem you have.

Some people are upset to my critic of their failed work. Including treat of assissanation and also frameup. Where they paid some certain individuals money to attempt to frame up.

I don't put solutions on the internet anymore. I am now charging culsultanct fee to interested companies who value my input. My prices are cheap.

[/size]
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by excellencyabia1: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
guy get a life okay. You think everyone has time for this rubbish propaganda being posted here, many are thinking about 2016 and the challenges that lie ahead, you guys are busy creating nonsense thread and promoting your so called agents of change..
It is good that you have identify that i don't have life. So mr life giver will you give me life even spare?
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by malonephill(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

~Miss Ngene

total blackout in the whole city of akure for going to four days now
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by cycluse: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
When buhari got in newly there was improvement in the hours for light in my area but for the last two to month we are getting less than 4 hours of light in 24 hours

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by TGLINKS(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
u people are fools .
were is d place ?
political rubish .
which state ?
area ?
fools
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by francizy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Okay

He's using my names as moniker.. Be careful, he has no life so don't let him infect you.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kozmokaz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
excellencyabia1:

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon ;

is this not an indirect abuse. How will you wish someone or group of people dead.

pasted as copied!!!

get a life man
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kings09(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin Even 4 a job weldone, we must hold d govt accountable....dis is unacceptable grin. We must know if santa brought special transformers cheesy
NgeneUkwenu:

~Miss Ngene

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by chidibond(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Here at High Level, Makurdi, Benue State, its between 20-24 hours for the past three weeks. Amazing.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by MizMyColi(f): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

This yoruba boy impersonating igbo focus on truth not lies
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
No light here in adatan or obantoko jare. I shuttled both places in Abeokuta including Surulere in Lagos in the last 48 hours but na generator magic they work so stop this paid lies abeg
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by tushburg(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
HzRF:

Only God knows wetin Aisha take cook Rice for this lying Liars
She use afghan weed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.