Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38168 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
kITATITA:

Ngene, biko I have to derail your topic to ask just a question, do we have APC IPOB member? If we don't, it means that the whole IPOB situation is about PDP/Jonathan. Then I ask other questions, where is IYC on this? Why Igbo and why now?
I'm a biafra who supports APC.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ManirBK: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
For the past 3 month now we are enjoying 24 hours Full electricity Supply here in Birnin Kebbi the capital of kebbi state.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by DrChukzy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

In my area, we have at least 17-21 hours of electricity a day. God bless Buhari

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon grin grin

Like your life have been frustrating since you were born? Are you addicted to the word IPOB? Wey Seun and Lalasticlala? This entity is promoting Biafra o!

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by asorocker: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nepa officials are on Xmas Break just wait until Tuesday when they resume from holidays

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by muderkid(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
same thing can't be said here...its been 3
days now, no light in Akure and its environ cry

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Fourwinds: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donniefred:
For my area, na 12am dem go bring light, take am 5am before anybody go wake.
na spirits dey use dat one
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by henryutd(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
The case is different here in Onitsha. Is like each time I have a lot of things in my refrigerator, EEDC will reduce their supply to near 4hrs a day. I have been buying fuel at #130-#150 per litre just to preserve my food.

My plans to save money and time have subjected me to a huge expenses.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
23 hours? I thought the rainy season, which the wailing wailers and ekpas attributed for the constant power supply after May 29, is past?

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by henryutd(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
asorocker:
Nepa officials are on Xmas Break just wait until Tuesday when they resume from holidays

Honestly. Since 24th of December, I have never had it this way.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by dotunson(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
No joke. Since Thursday my light never blink. Had to out off my fridge to be able to bring stuff out from it

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by malachytochukwu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
I take everything coming from you and LAI MOHAMMED with a pinch of salt... (APC paid agents).... Down here in PH, light is nothing to bother one's brain with. You see light when you see light!!!
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Donniefred(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
NovusHomo:

They don't want you to see the light. grin
grin I shall see the light for the rest of my life!
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by steveneche(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Ur talking of lagos when am in the. East
dont forget the topic is abt nigeria nt biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
ishiamu:

All of us travel u no dey hear me?
so weti concern me or us if u travel go where lite no dey...BTW when last did ur people pay lite bill...I dey see lite 12-15 hours a day...
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
True, I'm a resident of FESTAC town and we'v been enjoying quite ssteady light for few days now. But I can tell you that @ some part in Awka, anambra. Light there has averaged 20hrs daily the whole of this 2015.

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Maximillian1: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Here in enugu,you can sleep without saving your progress in video games..I swear u go meet am like that anytime you come back..we are used to it

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Uchexxy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
HzRF:

Only God knows wetin Aisha take cook Rice for this lying Liars
bros I quoted u cos of this Elijah pix. brother I so love that series, and that statement was epic too. can't wait for them to resume next year
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.
my dear u no lie oo
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kayb12(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Though, few weeks back 12-15hrs daily. for three days now 20-22hrs daily good for my area but some area are not enjoy up to this hours.
Fashola should work more...
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by tafrica(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
23 hours? I thought the rainy season, which the wailing wailers and ekpas attributed for the constant power supply after May 29, is past?

From your post, one can easily deduce you don't enjoy 23hrs light, only reiterate what the OP said.

If the light is improving, we'll all be good for it, but light in ife still remains poor and epileptic.
God help us.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
I can attest to that . Here at Ubiaja, Edo state, but i havent seen light @ school for 3 years. Some where in Delta State
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by TRUENORTHERNER: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

y do we like wiping unnecessary sentiments? so if I have 2 hours light a day,(and I am airing that misnomer), I then becum an Ipob youth n not in support of Buhari.pls do not misdirect d thread. Buhari met much decay.He simply has not done enof yet for all to have 21 hours

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ubongshine120: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes o, power is improving! But not all areas enjoy same. Here in Mararaba, some places are total back out while other places have almost every day light--but not as in 24hrs.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by TRUENORTHERNER: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:

y do we like wiping unnecessary sentiments? so if I have 2 hours light a day,(and I am airing that misnomer), I then becum an Ipob youth or a wailer that is not in support of Buhari.pls do not misdirect d thread. Buhari met much decay.He simply has not done enof yet for all to have light for 21 hours a day yet.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by disloman(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
We do have 20-22 hours a day in ipaja.Though we've sharing the light here.3days on 1 day off.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Intendy: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ask anybody within and around FESTAC, OKOTA, And FESTAC Extension, all In LAGOS..
my sister 4get Lagos.to even all the places I've travelled to in the S/W from the beginning of this month. Lagos,iyangokun to okun in ifelodun in Ilorin to ogbosho ,shagamu,ikire,Abeokuta,akure and now onireke power supply has seriously improved.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by putin3: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
You re nothing but apc paid troll,for over two months now in my area we have light once every wk
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by lato2(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
22hrs - London Street Minna
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by schweinsteiger: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No Be lie! Ask anybody around FESTAC, Amuwo Odofin( Extension)

Since the beginning of December..

Well, Enugu (New Haven to be precise) & London has been competing since Buhari resume office... ask any dog/
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by bnovative(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
After Our bloggers met with lie muhammed and aisha buhari, the tempo of promoting lies escalated.
They infiltrate fora in large numbers, propagate false info and get plenty likes and comments to support their claims; thus, giving the impression that their claim is real/popular.
There are places in ph. and akwa ibom that had 23-24hrs light for years now, but did that translate to improved electricity nationwide?

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by idros4real: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Absolutely, here in Agbara we have 15-18hrs a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.