Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. (2806 Views)

Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? / (ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2015
mizquote:
so far,
I regard this as the silliest question being asked by guys,

"are you a virgin"?

how's dah their biz?
Babe please don't tell me you're joining mamagee o sad
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by gevans(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Ofcus every lady can calculate it na, hez just using scope to tell you say he wan kpishi without cd.
Very Concise

1 Like

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its funny but its the truth babes ... Anyway , am sure gone mk it up come new ur God willing. BTW, its my birthday today and I'm feeling fly wink

awwwwwww, it's your birthday? congratulations on the journey so far.... and I wish you more healthy years ahead.... hope I'm the first to do this tho.....Happy birthday prince......do have plenty, plenty fun..#bless
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by gevans(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2015
mizquote:
so far,

"are you a virgin"?

how's dah their biz?
Do u mean for a guy u meeting for the first time? Or a guy u have being dating without....
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by gevans(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its funny but its the truth babes ... Anyway , am sure gone mk it up come new ur God willing. BTW, its my birthday today and I'm feeling fly wink
HBD bro, WULLNP.
Warri is beautiful
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

awwwwwww, it's your birthday? congratulations on the journey so far.... and I wish you more healthy years ahead.... hope I'm the first to do this tho.....Happy birthday......ion even know your name.....shame!!!!

Thank you hun, As for the prayers, Amen and same to U! cheesy

Call me Prince and I'll call u Mona smiley How about that?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2015
gevans:
HBD bro, WULLNP. Warri is beautiful
Amen Thanks. LLNP to U too smiley
Yh it is. If I may ask, what does that imply?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Thank you hun, As for the prayers, Amen and same to U! cheesy

Call me Prince and I'll call u Mona smiley How about that?

well, that's quite fine....I'm just gonn' modify the post, and I hope you do have a Lotta fun today cheesy
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

well, that's quite fine....I'm just gonn' modify the post, and I hope you do have a Lotta fun today cheesy

I'll try. I just wish my niggaz play it cool wt me come morning. .. I'm already getting exasperated courtesy Anxiety lol
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Csami(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2015
No need to go ballistic undecided a simple yes or no will suffice.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by kowalsky: 2:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... technically, NO

grin

hehe.. since wen has virginity assumed a technical or non technical pose. can you be non technically disvirgined
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by gevans(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Amen Thanks. LLNP to U too smiley
Yh it is. If I may ask, what does that imply?
Wishing you long life n prosperity. Hope u get?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
gevans:
Wishing you long life n prosperity. Hope u get?
Lol. I got that part , Was d Warri is beautiful I couldn't get.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
kowalsky:

hehe.. since wen has virginity assumed a technical or non technical pose. can you be non technically disvirgined

hehe, you should probably look up the word 'technically'...you just might find your answers there grin
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by gevans(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. I got that part , Was d Warri is beautiful I couldn't get.
Warri is my home town, so I am proud to be a waffi guy hence, u see me including it in almost all my post. So many Pple only know d negative side of Warri n know nothing about the gud side, I am using this medium to publicize the gud part of Warri. Tanx
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by ndcide(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
A thread projected to further the narrative that chastity don't matter. By God's grace it shall fail..

No girl who is clean, and believe in chastity will be ashamed of being a Virgin.

Most of my female friends, who are close to me are not ashamed of being virgins. They preach it, the encourage others to be pure and keep their virginity.

Those are the kind of ladies I associate with.

It is not a silly question.

Only those who want to wallow in fornication are embarrassed by such.

As a guy who believes in chastity, why won't I not want a lady who believes same, why won't I not cherish such a person.

It's not a silly question. I believe in chastity.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by kowalsky: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehe, you should probably look up the word 'technically'...you just might find your answers there grin

done did that.
I'm still confused sad
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Greenbullet(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
mizquote:
so far,

"are you a virgin"?

how's dah their biz?
to be sincere ,there are elements of stupidity in your post. quote me and die a minute before 2016
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
kowalsky:

done did that. I'm still confused sad
hehehehe ;P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Blame Prostitutes/runz Girlz / 14 Pictures That Are Too Real For Anyone Who Had A Nigerian Principal / How Smart Do You Think You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.