Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328158 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ciwi: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2013
See the stress people go thru to lose weight, yet to gain weight is a problem for me. I wish it was possible to buy this weight, Walai I'd never bother losing it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2013
Double post
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mody, thanks o.

I have heard a lot about water workouts, I have read so much and known pretty much, but am really scared of so much water. I only love drinking the thing thats all.

3 trainers are working me up and doing everything within their power to psyche me right now. I am also doing dat myself considering the ease of doing the exercise with less aggression and bounty results. I have decided to do this next year God's willing, I spoke to even a life guard and they are all so cooperative and ready to help this scared-pool-irritant babe out.
Another thing in my head is the mere thought of someone peeing or something yucky (blaaaah) inside, yes! I know about the Chlorine treatment but its just in my head and I need to get it out first before diving, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
modath:
@Agaby,(my in-law) cheesy
Swimming is the bomb,fries fat and shapes muscles,and so easy on the joints,wish I had access to a pool..

Thank you for educating your daughter for me. You know how things are tongue tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
@General house,
How y'all,great week on its way.

Sun 3rd nov.
Level 1,circuit 1 and level 2 of JM's shred.

Mon 4th.
Interval run(about 40mins).
Stepper(5mins)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2013
Had it good last night. 2 hrs at the gym. No distraction

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Monday 4th Nov
Brisk walk - 20 mins

Tuesday 5th Nov
I put together my own cardio circuit this morning:

Tae Bo Get Ripped - 10 mins
JM BFBM (circuit 3 and 6) - 15 mins
Cathe HIIT dvd - 10 mins
Jogging - 17 mins

Nice work Modath and Agaba.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Well done everyone, nice to see the week starts on a large note.

I had not paid my monthly gym subscription (am doing that tomorrow), but I had been rather busy too. Just trying to brainstorm and look for ways to look after myself in a more definite way.

We shall surely get there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2013
Barbie keep grinding it

HG
What is holding you from suscribing? Money? No fall my hand ooo angry angry

Had a calm evening in the gym.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
@HG,
Gym,gym,gym..how ya doing? I'm getting myself semi heavy(skeletal issues can't take real heavy ) weights made from iron & pure cement from my work arena.... I view the gym sometimes as double wahala, I pay(after paying for the excess grin food that got stored as fat)to get in and also have to commute to the place. Me I can't shout. grin

Tues 5th,
Life got in the way.

Wed 6th...
BFBM..Full DVD..
I then passed my boundary and decided to do some push ups after resting,managed a couple before giving up... my upper back is still complaining.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2013
modath: @HG,
Gym,gym,gym..how ya doing? I'm getting myself semi heavy(skeletal issues can't take real heavy ) weights made from iron & pure cement from my work arena.... I view the gym sometimes as double wahala, I pay(after paying for the excess grin food that got stored as fat)to get in and also have to commute to the place. Me I can't shout. grin

Tues 5th,
Life got in the way.

Wed 6th...
BFBM..Full DVD..
I then passed my boundary and decided to do some push ups after resting,managed a couple before giving up... my upper back is still complaining.

Mody, I get your gist jor. But the gym helps me with consistency and its the only reason I pay oftentimes, as cheap as it looks na money e be but I maximize it. Working out at home as never helped me, I always drail after 1 or 2 weeks and I also get bored so easily. But am enjoying every bit of it and working out the value for my money.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by temmytayur(f): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Take two caps of Trevo in the morning without eating and one at 9t after eating with a lot of water you will definitely loose weight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Gelco(f): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2013
temmytayur: Take two caps of Trevo in the morning without eating and one at 9t after eating with a lot of water you will definitely loose weight.
Please what's Trevo? Does it work for real or this' just a marketing strategy?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Friday 8th November

Tae bo Ultimate Lower body - 45 mins

TGIF! Been a very hectic week {phew}
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gelco:
Sounds like my friend's name
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Gelco(f): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
agabaI23: Sounds like my friend's name

Trevo?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gelco:

Trevo?
Trevo and Trevor what's the difference in pronounciation?

Abeg my friend's name is Trevor tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Gelco(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
agabaI23: Trevo and Trevor what's the difference in pronounciation?

Abeg my friend's name is Trevor tongue

Was jez asking for clarification. Wasn't too sure of wat exactly u were referring to.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi y'all,

Thur 7th..
Rest

Fri 8th..
20 mins of interval run..
10mins of stepping.

Sat 9th..
Jillian Day.
Circuit 1,level 1& all of level 2 of 30DS
Circuit 5,6& 7 of BFBM.
3mins of level 1 of Yoga meltdown( planned to do about 10-15mins but I couldn't maintain balance and also lost my mojo. Damn I'm too stiff!!! All the eba, amala & poundy I was raised on! sad )
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gelco,Gelco,Gelco..
How many times I call U?? If money dey scratch u 4 body,just dash am to an hopeless person, s/he will worship you. Trevo is just a mixture of multivitamins and sweetener,the package does not even make any such lofty claims. Leeches working on people's minds and preying on their weaknesses are responsible for perpetuating such myths.
Nothing works like fork/spoon put down and sweat breaking.

Gelco:

2 Likes

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Gelco(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
modath: Gelco,Gelco,Gelco..
How many times I call U?? If money dey scratch u 4 body,just dash am to an hopeless person, s/he will worship you. Trevo is just a mixture of multivitamins and sweetener,the package does not even make any such lofty claims. Leeches working on people's minds and preying on their weaknesses are responsible for perpetuating such myths.
Nothing works like fork/spoon put down and sweat breaking.

Lol! Tanx.. I later realised he was jez marketing his product. I coincidentally saw it this morning in one shop n I asked about the price.. It's 12k.. Didn't know twas going to be that expensive n I tot twas lyk a herbal tea.. Something like green tea n stuffz.. Tnx anywayz
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
how do you perform push-ups / press-ups with out having the broad shoulders that make you look like Johnny Bravo? i've been doing this almost every day but i dont like the look i get from it. i understand that it works your core but at the same time it gives you a figure that looks like a '' Y '' . i think its ok for guys to look that way but ,i dont think it suits the girls.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by temmytayur(f): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gelco Gelco Gelco hw many times did i call u dont allow some miserable fool to actually fool you TREVO is for real it helps reduce weight,BP,sugar in the blood,arthritis and so more atleast google it thats why you went to school.Dont be ignorant
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2013
agabaI23: This Trevor guy dey pain you too much.
Abeg carry am go another place. We don't tolerate this ish you do in other part of the forum.

Mody abeg no reply! I think no one else should.

@Agabs my gee,
You know I don't get into mud fights with swines,what's the point?? wink... Why would I get into it with som1 who not only has dyslexia,is also a peddler of "gbogbonise( one cap fits all or one drug cures all ailments)You know me way better than that by now I believe.
No time for bullcrap!!! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
modath:

@Agabs my gee,
You know I don't get into mud fights with swines,what's the point?? wink... Why would I get into it with som1 who not only has dyslexia,is also a peddler of "gbogbonise( one cap fits all or one drug cures all ailments)You know me way better than that by now I believe.
No time for bullcrap!!! grin
Lol you couldnt help releasing a side dig grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
agabaI23: Lol you couldnt help releasing a side dig grin grin

See me thinking I was being ladylike, grin, you know I can go there if need be,but this time there is none cos I know chasing bread and butter messes some folks' mind up.a yaff forgiven all cos they know not what they say. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Me, am obedient. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
modath:

See me thinking I was being ladylike, grin, you know I can go there if need be,but this time there is none cos I know chasing bread and butter messes some folks' mind up.a yaff forgiven all cos they know not what they say. wink
Amennn grin grin

Hour_Glass: Me, am obedient. grin
That's me baby!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
uzoo: how do you perform push-ups / press-ups with out having the broad shoulders that make you look like Johnny Bravo? i've been doing this almost every day but i dont like the look i get from it. i understand that it works your core but at the same time it gives you a figure that looks like a '' Y '' . i think its ok for guys to look that way but ,i dont think it suits the girls.

Do speed push ups for time and not for reps, it is those slow concentrated push ups that will increase your chest and shoulder mass, though not significantly as I don't believe women can bulk up easily due to low testosterone levels. This is how bodybuilders or those wishing to gain muscle mass train.

To get that sexy lean tone muscle (think Halle Berry) set your time at 40secs and do as much as you can within that time, rest for 15secs then go again. Three to four sets depending on your fitness level, or incoperate it in a metabolic circuit.. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.