Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327893 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
modath: @General house,
Where is everyone? Pls let's finish strong so we don't start the new year with extras we don't need.
Have a bit of flu so didn't workout today, hoping to resume on wed.
Been good.
Missed two days of exercise when I traveled for a week but I made up with at least 6km on two occasions during the travel.

Now I am good too

I forgot to say hello, that's too bad of me.

Hello everyone grin

Ehen baby, how far? You don gyrate finish come dey ginger us. Class prefect sad sad wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hey guys, im in the vehicle too o, lets finish this year strong! smiley

10km brisk walk today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
babs2011: Hey guys, im in the vehicle too o, lets finish this year strong! smiley

10km brisk walk today.

And that's awesome barbie!

I have been at it too.

Did some 4 km on treadmill 21 minutes. Some guy asked me after, 'do you run, are you an athlete? He saw me doing 15 km/hr
Abs roller 60 reps
other things......fun fun fun

I am missing my sweetheart. Lemme go look for her. This is getting out of hand!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2013
@barbie,
Well done.

@agabs,
Sing "have you seen my beautiful baby" . Ada Ada.. She will show,she was complaining that you are dodging cos of xmas fineries,I told her you big pass.

@HG,
*looks right and left to see if agabs is coming*.. Pls stay in hiding till he do the needful #notortoisetinz.

4th Dec.
JM Shred level 2 & BFBM circuit 4-6.

5th Dec,
30mins Run and the core circuit in BFBM.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by eatandgrowslim: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Losing weight is not as difficult as people make out. It just involves a paradigm shift. In this part of the world, foods are rarely processed and most of the time we cannot tell the composition of the food items we purchase. But if we can keep to a few weight loss rules we'll be fine. For instance, if you are really serious about weight loss then u should avoid fast foods. Below are four reasons why you should avoid them:

1. Fast foods are loaded with fat, calories and sodium. A common order is burger and fries with a drink. Consider that the average person, with this one meal, can consume almost an entire day’s worth of calories, while falling far short of the nutrition requirements. Consider also, that someone eating this has consumed several day’s worth of fat and sodium in one quick stop. Despite the high caloric content, these foods are low in nutrition and with the lack of fiber and other real nutrients, the body will feel hungry soon after, setting up another situation for adding calories.

2. Fast food businesses make their money by volume. They can sell cheap food because they purchase low quality ingredients that are filled with additives and chemicals designed to hide the poor quality of the actual food. The meat contains growth hormones, and a very high fat content. Much of the grilled meats is brushed with margarine on the grill, adding transfats and calories to a selection that most think of as healthy. Propylene glycol is added to retain moisture to food, such as crisp lettuce leaves and plump chicken strips. It is also an ingredient in antifreeze. Sodium phosphate is a foaming agent used in soap, also used as a food additive. Titanium dioxide is an artificial color, it is also sunscreen. By law, MSG must be listed as an ingredient. There are however, many ways to get around this. If a company purchases a spice mix from another source, it is simply listed as spices and artificial flavoring. Ammonium sulphate is another additive used in bread, and in fertilizers. Some artificial colors used crushed red bugs for the coloring and dough conditioners use human hair or duck feathers. Lost your appetite yet?
The emphasis on speed has it’s price as well.

3. Fast food workers generally are the lowest paid and most pressured employees. Food gets left out, cleaning can get sloppy or skipped altogether. Many soda and ice machines are left unclean until they literally don’t work. They are frequently filled with bacteria and mold.

4. Many outbreaks of food borne illnesses can be traced to fast food. This can be for several reasons. One is the source of their products. Slaughterhouses are under constant pressure to increase production. This work is dangerous when done at a fast pace. Injured workers are common and even some deaths. Mistakes happen during the butchering process and cross contamination is possible when a line worker’s knife moves too far and pierces and intestine. This has been the cause of several e-coli outbreaks. Coupled with the practice of using meat from animals who were raised on large amounts of hormones and antibiotics, this fast meal no longer looks so appetizing.

For more weight loss tips visit www.eatandgrowslim..com. If you are happy with the info, please leave a comment.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Hello all.

Good to see everybody here .

@modath
belated condolences for your loss.

abeg make una no let HG go AWOL ooh, she has been the one constant of this thread over the last 3years!
@HG Madam please report to duty smiley

@babs2011 and others
how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
agabaI23:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUFM8yTtUc

Baby, this is all for you!

Ewwwh!!! My head dey swell like garri o.

Thanks y'all for asking. Morale is just too low that is all but I promise to be fine.

Thanks Mody love. Agaby love, you are simply irreplaceable.

General where have you been since these years, how is your sweetheart and your lovely kids. How is fitness too?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Thanks y'all for asking. Morale is just too low that is all but I promise to be fine.

General where have you been since these years, how is your sweetheart and your lovely kids. How is fitness too?
That's my beibe!
Mody thanks for the idea it worked wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
@HG it is well with you.

you are a great motivator.

For my side I am well, I had lost some weight but starting to put on a bit again.
Hour_Glass:

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
GenBuhari: @HG it is well with you.

you are a great motivator.

For my side I am well, I had lost some weight but starting to put on a bit again.
grin cheesy

Even though you won't talk to me, I will talk to you. I must say I have missed your peanut logs tongue tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
agabaI23

how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
@General,
Thanks,long time no see.

@Agabs,
Where the xmas goodies? You just think you go sing song & all go dey well, Naah, did you miss the part of the song that goes "better soup na money kill am oo" ?

@HG,
Did I ask you to come out??abokoku. lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
GenBuhari: agabaI23

how far?
General Buhari, the professional presidential candidate. I hail oo.
I dey!

How ur side?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
modath: @General,
Thanks,long time no see.

@Agabs,
Where the xmas goodies? You just think you go sing song & all go dey well, Naah, did you miss the part of the song that goes "better soup na money kill am oo" ?
That one na for bedroom I go hand am over now. She carry am catwalk for me. Abi you wanna be Mama G? tongue tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by FridayOctober(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2013
I think this is the right thread for my US friend who is complaining about her weight. I hope i get solution for her here.

When next she is online I 'd ask her about her food log and daily activities etc hoping I get help here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
@modath,
I know its been a long time but I can not stay away forever . I need to tap into the vibrancy and encouragement of this thread to achieve my goals smiley

@agabaI23
I am fine oo.
Abeg lets leave General Buhari and for that matter peanuts out of our discussion here smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
GenBuhari: @modath,
I know its been a long time but I can not stay away forever . I need to tap into the vibrancy and encouragement of this thread to achieve my goals smiley

@agabaI23
I am fine oo.
Abeg lets leave General Buhari and for that matter peanuts out of our discussion here smiley

I will do that for the sake of Christmas. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ebenebechinedu(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2013
If you want to burn your belly fat,you should view this...http://nedbodyhealth.com/blog/2013/11/25/burn-belly-fat/
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by tetty30: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
I discovered that I was able to loose some kilograms of weight with my current log

5am= two rounds of sex and 50cl of water.
7:45am= a cup of tea with a sliced bread
8am=football with friends
10:30am= a pack of fruit juice with a sliced bread
6pm= half a plate of garri with 100cl of water
8pm= sex
9pm= 3 apple fruits

I did this for just friday,saturday and sunday....I found out that I lost some kilograms
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
tetty30: I discovered that I was able to loose some kilograms of weight with my current log

8pm= sex
9pm= 3 apple fruits

I did this for just friday,saturday and sunday....I found out that I lost some kilograms

Good!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2013
Not a balanced diet
sex is good exercise, but you need to add so protein and even fat to your diet

tetty30: I discovered that I was able to loose some kilograms of weight with my current log

8pm= sex
9pm= 3 apple fruits

Is that so?
For peanuts it is not just for xmas it forever
For Gen Buhari take it to politics section today - don't become complacent ooh wink

agabaI23:
I will do that for the sake of Christmas. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uzoo: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Any one tried the ''Hanging Leg Raise '' work out . tried 5 reps of 10 this morning and i felt it torched my lower Ab. Great for those of us looking to find our waist line...lol cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
GenBuhari: Not a balanced diet
sex is good exercise, but you need to add so protein and even fat to your diet

Is that so?
For peanuts it is not just for xmas it forever
For Gen Buhari take it to politics section today - don't become complacent ooh wink

All correct sir! lol @ peanuts it is not just for xmas it forever. General peanut just for the last time tongue tongue All correct sir! Welcome bck
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
uzoo: Any one tried the ''Hanging Leg Raise '' work out . tried 5 reps of 10 this morning and i felt it torched my lower Ab. Great for those of us looking to find our waist line...lol cheesy

It's the best lower ab workout in my opinion. Haven't done it in a while, working on my flexibility after I popped a disc in my back doing deadlifts
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Proper reverse crunch is another ish for the lower ab. I can barely do 10 reps. It is boring sha wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by jtenna: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
seriously aid your weight lost faster by using teas and supplements. they honestly worked for me visit this thread and check out my bfore and after pics https://www.nairaland.com/1550605/hidden-secrets-weightloss-teas-food#20133237
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
agabaI23: Proper reverse crunch is another ish for the lower ab. I can barely do 10 reps. It is boring sha wink wink

proper form of reverse crunch, any video to show me?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anyone used MCT Oil?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
hello house,

log for mon 9th:
jm shred and bfbm.

tue 10th
30mins run
burpees in bfbm and the core circuit.

agaba and dmz.. i dont know much about nothing but i do know oblique twists and walking planks make me feel like cry cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dmz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
@modath....by walking planks do you mean Mountain Climbers? like you assume the plank position and bring your knees toward your chest one leg at a time? That's another good abs workout.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2013
dmz: @modath....by walking planks do you mean Mountain Climbers? like you assume the plank position and bring your knees toward your chest one leg at a time? That's another good abs workout.

No,its a move where you assume the plank position & u move on the toes and arms from one end of the room to the other,another variation is in the core circuit in Jillian's BFBM.. Try it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.