Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) (18985 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by salisy: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:
na wah o see people talking about sex like its nothing lipsrsealed runs out
Wow! u so cute. I'm a virgin but if I can get u that will be history
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

come back here. where u running to?

I can not stand the insults that nairalanders give to someone for having a different opinion for that I don't comment much I just read and keep my opinion to my self as I don't want to be insulted because I can't insult back and I don't want to form the habit of insulting people especially on social media.

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
cocoberry:
My best style, d only way I fit cum.

Seriously? Between this cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, which gives the most sensational feelings that makes you see yourself in heaven even while on earth?
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
salisy:
Wow! u so cute. I'm a virgin but if I can get u that will be history

lol thanks for the compliment, you can't get me cz am miles away from you so you can keep your virginity. wink

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
SerialGist:

Seriously? Between this cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, which gives the most sensational feelings that makes you see yourself in heaven even while on earth?

which one is reverse cowgirl again shocked
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

Hw will u kno wen u are busy planning and calculating ur next strokes and thrusts as shown in d posted pic above? u eeh.. grin

He he he!.....u sure u aint jerking off with the above pic yea? grin grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by salisy: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:

lol thanks for the compliment, you can't get me cz am miles away from you so you can keep your virginity. wink
But distance isn't a problem nah
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:
*Stylishly stares at her bouncing behind* hmmm....not bad ;-)
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
salisy:
But distance isn't a problem nah

sure it is
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Davidovinci:
He he he!.....u sure u aint jerking off with the above pic yea? grin grin
grin grin grin u no serious at all...so am nw Director General of Vaselin company?
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Davidovinci:

*Stylishly stares at her bouncing behind* hmmm....not bad :p

Lol naughty you gerarahia jor
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by lgboks(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

Oh lawd!! where all these guys come from? just can't deal!! some1 shoot me...

the pic just took my mind some where else entirely.

Hope you didn't take my post in a wrong way grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:

I can not stand the insults that nairalanders give to someone for having a different opinion for that I don't comment much I just read and keep my opinion to my self as I don't want to be insulted because I can't insult back and I don't want to form the habit of insulting people especially on social media.
Awww!! i apologise on their behalf. don't take it to heart ok?
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
lgboks:

the pic just took my mind some where else entirely.
Hope you didn't take my post in a wrong way grin
lolz...u eeh...nice1 tho buh u still a bad bruva grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
SerialGist:

hmmmmm...cowgirl and reverse cowgirl
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

grin grin grin u no serious at all...so am nw Director General of Vaselin company?
b4 nko...u hold belt sef. grin
#UndefeatedVaselineChamp grin

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by fanzycelebrity(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
k copy and paste,make I go try am so dat I go confirm
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Davidovinci:

b4 nko...u hold belt sef. grin
#UndefeatedVaselineChamp grin
ROTFL...lwkmd...u don finish me oo. infact i dey nw. David, me?? someone get a gun and shoot me alwedi pls...i have die! u no just well ah swear grin grin grin u so evul grin

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:

Lol naughty you gerarahia jor
Lol....haba nau. Is "staring" now a crime? :p
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Dreyl(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:
You love sex but you hate talking about it, nawa.
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by lgboks(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

lolz...u eeh...nice1 tho buh u still a bad bruva grin
nah
Just a harmless brother with a sum lil bad totz cool
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

ROTFL...lwkmd...u don finish me oo. infact i dey nw. David, me?? someone get a gun and shoot me alwedi pls...i have die! u no just well ah swear grin grin grin u so evul grin
Lolz.....make nobody give am gun o.u must carry ur belt enter 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
lgboks:

nah
Just a harmless brother with a sum lil bad totz cool
u must be fantasising and imagining things alot dear harmless bruva. Hope my sisters and even myself are safe? grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Davidovinci:

Lolz.....make nobody give am gun o.u must carry ur belt enter 2016 grin
Lmfao...well, am sure u only need me to stay alive so u will finish me gradually. cunning David like u. lol
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by gevans(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Noted
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
gevans:
Noted
nice1
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by fiziebaibie(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:
Lol
Esp when she thinks she's ontop a horse cheesy
weldone tongue
younghartz:
Lol
Esp when she thinks she's ontop a horse cheesy
weldone
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by arabmoney101(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

sure! small iron no dey too break grin
o boy grin
maspero22:

sure! small iron no dey too break grin
o boy
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
queencalipso:

which one is reverse cowgirl again shocked
Dont tell me you dont know reverse cowgirl? Lol.
Reverse cowgirl is the same position but of the opposite direction.
Google is your friend!
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
fiziebaibie:
weldone tongue weldone

Lmosmiley why do u say so?
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by ugojamali(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
maspero22:

lwkmd...the experience is part of ur resume yea?

Hahaha nah. Part of my life. Secret. Don't tell anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.