Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) (18984 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by richiella(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
cocoberry:
My best style, d only way I fit cum.
Abeg tell dem d koko......
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by cocoberry(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin

richiella:
Abeg tell dem d koko......
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
ugojamali:

Hahaha nah. Part of my life. Secret. Don't tell anybody
lmao...pray that i don't catch u. i go expose u wella. onye uwa! grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2015
younghartz:
Lol Esp when she thinks she's ontop a horse cheesy
hahahhahahahahaa.... depends on the babe though, a well mannered one will rock her hips slowly... wink
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2015
GloryIsaac:

hahahhahahahahaa....
depends on the babe though, a well mannered one will rock her hips slowly... wink
If I hear undecided not when she's about to cum o grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by odaniel1(m): 4:34am On Dec 29, 2015
cocoberry:
Your dad wld b so proud of u..
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2015
cocoberry:
well well you need to come try another position with me cheesy
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by theyrynsolar(f): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2015
younghartz:
Lol
Esp when she thinks she's ontop a horse cheesy

U well so
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2015
younghartz:
O boi... dat one go fear pesin oo grin grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Dreyl(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
cocoberry:
blawd of God ×2, as you big reach. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Dreyl:
blawd of God ×2, as you big reach. shocked shocked
grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2015
ugojamali:
A woman's best position. Most women cum faster when they're on top.
totally agree with you. She squirt faster whenever she's ontop

1 Like

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
maspero22:

Lmfao...well, am sure u only need me to stay alive so u will finish me gradually. cunning David like u. lol
grin how u take know like that? lol. All hail the V Champ!!
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
SerialGist:

Dont tell me you dont know reverse cowgirl? Lol.

Reverse cowgirl is the same position but of the opposite direction.

Google is your friend!
hmm ok
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by queencalipso(f): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Dreyl:
You love sex but you hate talking about it, nawa.
did I tell you I love sex angry
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Davidovinci:
grin how u take know like that? lol. All hail the V Champ!!
u so evul grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Dreyl(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2015
queencalipso:

did I tell you I love sex angry
so you don't love sex? Story for the gods. angry
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by cocoberry(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2015
I can cum without altering a word. Same with her act........ Nice n slow u know

younghartz:

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
cocoberry:

Wow... *lips sealed*
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by cocoberry(f): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015

younghartz:

Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Pdizzle(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Reverse cowgirl, for the real gees.
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2015
cocoberry:

hmmm
Bae I aint sure wt ya calling cum is cum o! undecided
Most girls have bn with when they wanna cum they all turn 2 a lioness grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2015
younghartz:
hmmm
Bae I aint sure wt ya calling cum is cum o! undecided
Most girls have bn with when they wanna cum they all turn 2 a lioness grin lipsrsealed embarassed
guy, u cwezy mehn grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2015
GloryIsaac:

O boi... dat one go fear pesin oo grin grin

I dey tell you grin you will think she's controlled by marine spirit smiley angry
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by lgboks(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2015
maspero22:

u must be fantasising and imagining things alot dear harmless bruva. Hope my sisters and even myself are safe? grin
you guys are safe.
You know how fantasy dey be na.
At times man gat reason things with out actually practising them.... cool
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2015
maspero22:

guy, u cwezy mehn grin
Lmao grin.
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
younghartz:

I dey tell you grin you will think she's controlled by marine spirit smiley angry

grin grin grin Na to keep olive oil around oo, b'cos even u sef go confuse.. grin grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2015
lgboks:
you guys are safe.
You know how fantasy dey be na.
At times man gat reason things with out actually practising them.... cool
well, in ur own case, all ya fantacies r always implemented oo. u're just an executioner grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by maspero22(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
GloryIsaac:

grin grin grin Na to keep olive oil around oo, b'cos even u sef go confuse.. grin grin
u guys no well grin
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by younghartz(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2015
theyrynsolar:

U well so

No am not sad
Re: Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) by lgboks(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2015
maspero22:

well, in ur own case, all ya fantacies r always implemented oo. u're just an executioner grin
see as you let my toasted bread fall from my mouth cheesy
Truth be told
I once had a relationship with this cool chick who told me she likes that position so much and the way she did it in a gentle manner grin
The pic brought back fond memories (good girl when pass me by cry)
And besides no tell me say you never see movie when that pic I painted was portrayed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.