Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (83264 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Efwai: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Deejavuu:
Awww embarassed

She has seen someone use the kettle to boil water before. She didn't know how it was carried out, so she innocently used the gas. Might be someone that's isn't used to modern life. You can fault her.

That's why we teach people from the village these things.

Dem don join am to relationship now now. I hail world people
If she doesn't know the modernized way of boiling water, why can't she just make use of the traditional way and boil the. water with a pot or simply ask for guidelines in using the kettle.

The girl is obviously mentally retarded.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2015
No blame her, she is nt used 2 modern facility

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Lool who does that? shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Halen(f): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Take her to TB Joshua straight up
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Applaner: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2015
op,

am confident DAT no sane lady can do dis except ur sister
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2015
faith551:
You should probably pay you electricity bills, if there was light she wouldn't use the gas to boil water in an electric jug cheesy
you're talking like you don't kknow what's going on in Nigeria. Pay all the bills and you still may not have light for a week
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by godwinony(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2015
mamagee3:
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked

I would probably be pissed off!
'Probably'? As as how??
I believe the right word you need is VERY....
Very pissed off
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Maxi112: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
send her back to sch
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Assassin419(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2015
It's very simple, she wont be my babe again. Cant keep a brainless babe around naa..house fit burn down one day. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by pinkguy(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Hausa man next time tell mom or dad if the need to arranged child bride for u the should least bring a child that is a bit mature and city girl not one poor innocent small girl ookk oboki
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2015
na to buy new electric cooker and kettle be that angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by queencalipso(f): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2015
lol very funny
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by yemoxyl(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
She must be from the village cheesy
Electric kettle on gas cooker, i laugh in swahili
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Mcowubaba: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is what Patrick obahiagbon will call -

Meticisine statism, Cancaro tribalism, Self
abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative
quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism,
Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic
pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally
bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic
gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted
flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm..

In a nutshell, the girl no get home training cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by luv2luvu: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'll just conclude she's a bushmugu.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Kenzico(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
She wasn't given orientation properly
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by flokii: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
can't even happen in d fist place..

cos girls I associate mysef with must reach a certain level as per IQ talk more of wife

haba
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by skuribeebo: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
flokii:
can't even happen in d fist place..

cos girls I associate mysef with must reach a certain level as per IQ talk more of wife

haba
This is what you get when you propose to olosho.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by galarbagalapazy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
As a conferm guy i no vex .....but she must pay pay pay
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
If she felt very bad, I'll just overlook it. It changes nothing. Life goes on.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by flokii: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
skuribeebo:
This is what you get when you propose to olosho.

yea...

or those over-fed spoilt kids of wealthy men.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by smithvera38: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
lolz i will ask her the village where she came from
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nobody would be this dumb-not even a girl from a remote village.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by macaranta(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by opius: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is Embarrassing
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Gentlepenuel(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mtchew TB JOSHUA must here this

She's bewitched
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Maxivalue(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
This can only be d handwork of Bush Bae... grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by vicostyles(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Well...its a strange world where strange stuffs happen cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
She must be from Abia or Oyo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by tiredface: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
NIGER!! I BELIEVE YOURE SO BUSY AND CANT BOIL YOUR OWN WATER. WELL, IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE, DUDE,
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Dapsin2901: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
How can you send your baby to go and boil water...... so you the one at fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.