Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (83267 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Done dat bf sad angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by prideofscience: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ha! To ash!
Omotayor123:
Rotfl... I blame the guy grin for dating a dumb as$
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by pagorino(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin na 2 kari am go yaba left 2 check whether her oblongata dey function well or 2 c if na 2nd hand. #lols
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Rhea(f): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
yusaze2007:
LOL…What will you do to your babe if you walked into the kitchen and saw this after asking for water to be boiled

cc: lalasticlala

E be like say na nyash you dey look when you go pursue the babe carry enter ya house. Na to start orientation 101 be dat now. This is gas coker. This is a bulb. This is ya to.to. This is my banana. Etc etc
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by HDee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
One chance grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by bumi10(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
omg

she is going to to catering school from that day
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by nigeriancuban: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
tell her you are travelling without return so she shouldn't check by anymore
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
yusaze2007:
LOL…What will you do to your babe if you walked into the kitchen and saw this after asking for water to be boiled

cc: lalasticlala
THEN IT WILL BE AFFIRMATIVE THAT I'VE BEEN DATING A YABA LEFT PATIENT ALL THE WHILE.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by bobchigar(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
I blame the guy for not giving his Babe orientation about his house
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by xreal: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
haha, na joke.
it's not possible.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by isinno: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
hodusglobal:
Make you thank God say she no burn the whole house.
In this type of situation there are two things involve, She Damaged my Gas cooker and my Boiler » Its either she pack out or I kill her”
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by ccollins(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
yusaze2007:
shocked shocked shocked

See the pics of the babe after receiving serious beating from his guy @@ http://singlezconnect..com.ng/2015/12/photo-of-day-what-will-you-do-if-you.html

Nawa ooo....
dumb,just because you are trying selling your blog does not mean you should lie about the topic

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Blame Instagram sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Such occurrences are the cause of strained relationships in marriages. You should know the capacity of your babe. Tutor her if need be. Give her assignments that she can handle. If and only if she is YOUR BABE!
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Cholls(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
my brother thank God na your girlfriend.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
It is not a bad thing to be ignorant but when you refuse to ask questions and assume you know what you don't know then you will always mess up yourself.

I will never talk down or look down on anyone for acting or doing some things because we don't know where some people are coming from.

Some ladies can't make good food not because of anything but it will blow your mind that they are so poor that they cant even afford good meals let alone cook it.

Some have never used a gas cooker before,some only eat jollof rice(concotion) and chicken only on festive periods or at parties.

Any lady that does this is simply a total illetrate who refused to ask questions.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by OsamaB: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Correct her
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by smoby(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
GOD knw say I no first talk first......lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by thankgee(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
i will just send her back to the village
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by smoby(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
GOD knw say I no go first talk first......lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
faithlinks002:
are you a young cute boy or beautiful young girl?
wanna hook up with sugar mummies and daddies
from abuja, lagos and other states in the country?
contact madam marvel on this number today..,
08060020871 or whatapps....and get quick and
fast hook ups ..charges applies

Cute young guy and pretty young girl, Please I beg you in God's name don't go for sugar daddies or mummies. Invest your time in your education now. The future is bright. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by maestroz: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
wallahi our relationship go just become INCONCLUSIVE thereafter
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by maestroz: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
yusaze2007:
shocked shocked shocked

See the pics of the babe after receiving serious beating from his guy @@ http://singlezconnect..com.ng/2015/12/photo-of-day-what-will-you-do-if-you.html

Nawa ooo....

wallahi our relationship go just become INCONCLUSIVE thereafter
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by ChildofChukwu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
klassiquette:
LOLZ .... She boiled water na

More like boiled kettle grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by chikids(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
You teach her if you truly love you. True love covers multitude of sin and at the same time patient as the Bible said. If you truly love her then wait for her to learn, true love conquers all.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by cube2012: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
yusaze2007:
shocked shocked shocked

Nawa ooo....
I C your blogging skills are of the charts, I didnt see any badly brutalized female upon opening the link.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by darlenese(f): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
She roasted the water nau grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
I will calmly switch off the gas.....trash the burnt jug....then show her how to boil water with a kettle...then afterwards we l go to my room
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by sam90s(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Help is here, here's a YouTube video that can assist with TASK grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by ubongshine120: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Forgive and teach her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.