Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (83268 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Otunbatrafford: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ogun idile. May be the kai babes wey their step mother dey worry well well.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by banio: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
I will marry her as soon as possible
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
She must be from Ekiti grin.
Weyrey
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by kenoz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by AFEAMOS(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
na water she dey boil now
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Stanbeto: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
When ur maid take Oshogbo weed
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
yusaze2007:
LOL…What will you do to your babe if you walked into the kitchen and saw this after asking for water to be boiled

cc: lalasticlala
I will give glory to God
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Miaraka: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'd be overcome with kindness, love and understanding as this would be a reminder of the long road humankind has traversed because indeed we've come a long way. Rather than be angry with her, I'd love and adore her, see this as a rare opportunity to take my best friend by the hand and walk her through the centuries to this day, the 29th of Dec 2015.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by fagbemiakintayo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Omo beree l'omo yen
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Henovy: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
faith551:
You should probably pay you electricity bills, if there was light she wouldn't use the gas to boil water in an electric jug cheesy
Sensible comment! Could it be that there is no kettle or pot in the house? The chic must be daft sha
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Village babe, don't blame her maybe she never sees someone to explain how to use the electric kettle since she set her foot in Lagos.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
You are simply dating a village girl!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by johnez4u: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol... This has happened in my house before.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by acooriz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ama beat shawtty stupid... Take her to a hospital.. Den return d fool back to her while parents who obviously did an amazing job training her undecidedAma beat shawtty stupid... Take her to a hospital.. Den return d fool back to her while parents who obviously did an amazing job training her
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by repogirl(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
The relationship will be so over....before next time she kuku burn down the house.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by lanrefront1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
it's a lie. All this bloggers and fabrication of stories. Anything to get traffic sha
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by ginggerxy: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
yusaze2007:
LOL…What will you do to your babe if you walked into the kitchen and saw this after asking for water to be boiled

cc: lalasticlala
i will just smile and thank her for showing her skills while a GF and not after marriage
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by rodney007: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Deejavuu:
Awww embarassed

She has seen someone use the kettle to boil water before. She didn't know how it was carried out, so she innocently used the gas. Might be someone that's isn't used to modern life. You can fault her.

That's why we teach people from the village these things.

Dem don join am to relationship now now. I hail world people
lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by rodney007: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
She would meet her load at her father's house before d kettle burns finish sef....rubbish
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
ChildofChukwu:

More like boiled kettle grin grin
Big time... Guess that one should be faster grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by AjoseGideon(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin ;Dshe need holy cane[b]she need holy cane[/b]she need holy cane
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by smallatobs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
is better I send her back to where she belong before I will complain of cold and she bath me with boil water on my head or set me on petrol fire.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by tizzleseun(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
MA DOPA
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by MrCjay426: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
U kno teach ha na.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Moana(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
faith551:
You should probably pay you electricity bills, if there was light she wouldn't use the gas to boil water in an electric jug cheesy
you will not kill me with laughter
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'd probably shoot her in the leg, and tell her that's not how it's done #hehe
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Sunnybabe(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
madridguy:
Eleyi gidigan ooooo.
olee baje baje
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by fatiuabdulmalik: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
send her back to village!
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Iwonimi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
She must be #1 illiterate
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by Dharnchuks(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
klassiquette:
LOLZ .... She boiled water na
she kukuma boil the kettle
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by nelandrewz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lwkmd.... I beg send her back to her papa house.
Re: What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) by faith551(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Moana:
you will not kill me with laughter
Aby no be true I talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.