Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. (7827 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by refreshrate: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Guy if you no do the guy Him own back I swear you f - up!

See if you fit knack him mama sef join I support you 110% what kind of rubbish friend is that ?

All these people telling you to move on blah blah want you to die of thinking.

That his fiancee he wants to marry, no use condom for am & make sure say you release your load inside am.

You will thank me for this & you will see how sweet the rice will taste on his wedding day cos of what you know

His mum & wife sitting on high table, you sitting in the crowd with a happy smile that your step son & biatch are sitting together

Move on fire.

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:
Hello nairalanders, am in dilemma right now. I seriously need advice.

To cut the story short;

My close friend had sex with my girlfriend knowingly and i was around. It was on Christmas day.

I want to revenge. I want to hit him hard were it will pain him. I want to have sex with his girlfriend he is planning to wed.

I want to execute this on new year day when i will invite them to my house.

What pains me most is that, on that Christmas day, he was with his 3 girlfriends of which i had only one.

That is the only girl that if revenge on her he will feel the pain.

Since then am just soft with him as if the whole scenario never pain me...

So what should i do?? Should i go ahead??

will hurt you more if his girlfriend refuses ur advances

And reports you to him you will look pretty foolish you know
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by daryoor(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:
funny enof m a lady grin
But the bride to be deserves better dan being with a mess undecided
so u a lesbo?
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
daryoor:
so u a lesbo?
No am advocate for women

Feminist nd a philantropist tongue
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by daryoor(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

No am advocate for women

Feminist nd a philantropist tongue
oh i get it. you are a "female" philanthropist feminist that want to revenge fvck some dudes girlfriend and you are not a lesbian. now i get u... no i dont get u
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
daryoor:
oh i get it. you are a "female" philanthropist feminist that want to revenge fvck some dudes girlfriend and you are not a lesbian. now i get u... no i dont get u

Who supports op fuckin his frnds girl friend

M more concerned bou the bride to me

Wud u allow ur sister or daughter to go ahead and marry a guy with 3 more girlfrnds who still sleeps arond with his frnds girlfrnds its nt appropiate ok

so the wife to be shd look for a serious man not a joker
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by braine(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2015
theyrynsolar:

You are a devil in disguise... Olodo undecided undecided undecided

Yeah yeah. I hope he carries is out like that.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Bin3(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Ur gf is at fault bcs she allowed him n am sure u cant succeed with his gf bcs she wont allow u the way ur gf allowed him
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
refreshrate:

See if you fit knack him mama sef join I support you 110% what kind of rubbish friend is that ?

That his fiancee he wants to marry, no use condom for am & make sure say you release your load inside am.

You will thank me for this & you will see how sweet the rice will taste on his wedding day cos of what you know

His mum & wife sitting on high table, you sitting in the crowd with a happy smile that your step son & biatch are sitting together

Move on fire.
thats funny... Thanks
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Babzilla:

there ar many ways to achieve that not necessary she must accept
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bin3:
Ur gf is at fault bcs she allowed him n am sure u cant succeed with his gf bcs she wont allow u the way ur gf allowed him
there ar many ways of catching a rat. Wat am concern abt is to hav s3x with her nd probably want my friend to be aware
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
theyrynsolar:

You are a devil in disguise... Olodo undecided undecided undecided

But its good to allow an innocent girl marry a man with 3 girlfriends like he wont cheat or have another baby mama

U want an innocent girl to live toke makinwa kinda life abi undecided u are d devil ursef

Take d bride to be as ur sister or daughter wud u let her marry such a man?
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
refreshrate:

Move on fire.

shocked shocked shocked shocked pure evil
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Babzilla:

Nd if the suppose bride to be finds out

She wud quit the marriage

Joke on both of them

The girl wud b happy move on undecided

A guy with 3 girlfriends a bride to be nd makes his frnds gf a sex buddy

Nd u fink the innocent bride to b deserves him once a cheat always a cheat married or not undecided
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bin3:

but he can ruin the marriage by tellibg d bride to be
I dont think any reasonable girl will want to marry a guy with 3 more girlfriends nd a sex buddy
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Theelove(f): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
mtchewwww
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:
there ar many ways of catching a rat. Wat am concern abt is to hav s3x with her nd probably want my friend to be aware

Cut me some slack

Just report to the bride to be
Period nd watch d drama

Why use an innocent girl to revenge

Was it d bride to be dat made ur gf a useless sl*t

Rubbish niggas b acting like dey created a soul so they can do wat they like rubbish
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by porchster: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another lie from a nairalander

#Team notice me
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
porchster:
#Team notice me
is that what u think? U dnt even knw... Anytin abt me how would u notice me?? #silly
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by porchster: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:
is that what u think? U dnt even knw... Anytin abt me how would u notice me?? #silly

cos I see lie on you lips

#Awon Team notice me
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Youngpo413: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fraih:
I doubt if that friend of yours is ready for Marriage, if he has three girlfriends, yet, he slept with yours. I weep for the lady he is about to marry.
Don't weep,birds of the same feather flocks together,we are what we attract,that's why faithful ladies always end up faithful and all those hoes always end up with cheats.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by flokii: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:
Hello nairalanders, am in dilemma right now. I seriously need advice.

To cut the story short;

My close friend had sex with my girlfriend knowingly and i was around. It was on Christmas day.

I want to revenge. I want to hit him hard were it will pain him. I want to have sex with his girlfriend he is planning to wed.

I want to execute this on new year day when i will invite them to my house.

What pains me most is that, on that Christmas day, he was with his 3 girlfriends of which i had only one.

That is the only girl that if revenge on her he will feel the pain.

Since then am just soft with him as if the whole scenario never pain me...

So what should i do?? Should i go ahead??

you've just learnt d greatest lesson in life son...

no friend anywhere... in life it's one man for himself..

in as much as I feel your pain, don't revenge

let d girl go, she was never yours (she'll regret her actions someday)

and as for your friend, leave him.. let karma have its way
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Sanyo777: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Use Amudo for the girl he want to marry.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by refreshrate: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sanyo777:
Use Amudo for the girl he want to marry.

Oga no vex o but which one be amudo?
Forgive my ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.