Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. (7834 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by yorex2011: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fmartin:
am an introvert , nd u knw... Hw it takes introvert to get a girlfriend, i can't even stare into d eyes of a friend's girlfriend not to talk of s3x
Well.. Accept my condolences.
It's a really unfair world we live in..
Really sorry
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fraih:
I doubt if that friend of yours is ready for Marriage, if he has three girlfriends, yet, he slept with yours. I weep for the lady he is about to marry.

I dont believe in revenge games, think well before you take a step.
am nt even concern with d girl, wat pain me is my friend's betrayal. He is really ready to marry soon. I Would hv wait afta d marriage to avenge, but i dnt believe in s3x wit married women.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
freshness2020:

So you just came here to observe only my comment.. God is watching you. #smiles

End time reply...
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by freshness2020: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

End time reply...
Anti rapture quote
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
freshness2020:

Anti rapture quote

Lol I cannot deal biko...you had me.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by nltruer: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
your friend and the LovePeddler are useless and don't need any of your time.
Dump the bitch and move on.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by freshness2020: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Lol I cannot deal biko...you had me.
Nice. You were forming strong.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
freshness2020:

Nice. You were forming strong.

I know when to take a bow and leave the stage. Kudos my friend

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by daryoor(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
what makes u feel u can Bleep her. whos decieving you she will consent. the guy get watin dey make those girls trip for am and yr babe gawk am too. sorry
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
braine:
Report the dude to the bride to be before sleeping with her and ruin their marriage plans. It pays for every one. cool
Best response

He is even indirectly saving d innocent wife to be
From a failed marriage

Cos a guy like op's frnd is nt ready for marriage nt all

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
daryoor:
what makes u feel u can Bleep her. whos decieving you she will consent. the guy get watin dey make those girls trip for am and yr babe gawk am too. sorry

Never under estimate any body the husband to be cheated too
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by daryoor(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

Never under estimate any body the husband to be cheated too
nak am first. your girlfriend a weak chic and you know it
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
daryoor:
nak am first. your girlfriend a weak chic and you know it

The husband to be is a weak man too

The wife to be shd save hersef the stress nd quit d marriage

The husband to be has 3girlfriends for crying out loud

The bride shd walk out of d engagement with pride she deserves to b happy abeg

After marriage he wud stil cheat wat da heck

U tink money nd sex makes all women happy
Remember all women were created with different nd unique abilities
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by daryoor(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

The husband to be is a weak man too

The wife to be shd save hersef the stress nd quit d marriage

The husband to be has 3girlfriends for crying out loud

The bride shd walk out of d engagement with pride she deserves to b happy abeg

After marriage he wud stil cheat wat da heck

U tink money nd sex makes all women happy
Remember all women were created with different nd unique abilities

its like im beginning to understand you now. so he doesnt deserve to marry her because he will only cause her pain. you seem to care about this girl a lot, kinda like she deserves to be with you and not that jerk abi. lol
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Greenbullet(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:
Hello nairalanders, am in dilemma right now. I seriously need advice.

To cut the story short;

My close friend had sex with my girlfriend knowingly and i was around. It was on Christmas day.

I want to revenge. I want to hit him hard were it will pain him. I want to have sex with his girlfriend he is planning to wed.

I want to execute this on new year day when i will invite them to my house.

What pains me most is that, on that Christmas day, he was with his 3 girlfriends of which i had only one.

That is the only girl that if revenge on her he will feel the pain.

Since then am just soft with him as if the whole scenario never pain me...

So what should i do?? Should i go ahead??
BANG HIS MOM!!!!!
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2015
daryoor:

its like im beginning to understand you now. so he doesnt deserve to marry her because he will only cause her pain. you seem to care about this girl a lot, kinda like she deserves to be with you and not that jerk abi . lol
funny enof m a lady grin

But the bride to be deserves better dan being with a mess undecided
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by captainking(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2015
This thread is a joke... See the face of the man who says his friend wants to marry.. He is not above 22..i bet his friend ain't above 23..and he says he wants to marry.. U succeeded in getting people to comment.. And how is ur friend with 3 girl friends on the same day... Without stating if they were all together.. 4 of them or at different hours... And if that be so. How possible is it.. On Xmas day... U try sha.... If what u say us true.. Discard ur gf and ur friend.. Forget abt that revenge mission.. And forge ahead without them... Cos they ain't worth it.. Don't waste your young blood chasing the wind when u could be chasing money
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by killsmith(f): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2015
Your fault.....you were blind to see your woman crushing on your friend all along
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by WebSurfer(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2015
younghartz:
the best revenge should be in 24yrs later,when he finds out his first son is yours grin.
mehnnn, does that mean he should try sleeping with his friend girl-friend unprotected? OP, God might just punish you if this guy had shared any form of STD or Viruses which might be a rare case tho, but make sure you send the desrespectful bit-ch/ho girl you called your girlfriend out because she is not only a disgrace to you but the entire womanhood race. you sound much like a weak person if you ask me. sorry for stating that.

Chase your dreams and money with that you want to spend on revenging

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by dBard: 2:31am On Dec 29, 2015
In the days of Swag without Game,
In the days were guys put up ' rate my handsomeness' threads,
It is only in times like these, u see weak ass threads such as these..
A beta thread would have been 'I almost got arrested for beating my friend to stupor for...', or something.

Dump your g.f...move on with her closest friend (date her)
Pick up issues with your frenemy in d presence of his fiancee, effectively reporting him to her/ just report him t her

Man up in your next relationship...Be d Man
Y'all punks be making me smh n ashamed to identify
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by freshness2020: 5:39am On Dec 29, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

I know when to take a bow and leave the stage. Kudos my friend
Hmmn.. Learnt something new from you today.. Thanks
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by nmreports: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin sorry about this.
I am certain your girlfriend was asleep when your friends/ gf had consensual sex.

On the contrary, I think you think too highly of most girls.
P,ease don't.

Move on.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by theyrynsolar(f): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
Report the dude to the bride to be before sleeping with her and ruin their marriage plans. It pays for every one. cool

You are a devil in disguise... Olodo undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by theyrynsolar(f): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2015
nmreports:
Fmartin sorry about this.
I am certain your girlfriend was asleep when your friends/ gf had consensual sex.

On the contrary, I think you think too highly of most girls.
P,ease don't.

Move on.

Think too highly of most girls.... Are you kidding me See its only a foolish girl in this Era would do such Consensual or not... Trust me 92 percent of grown up girls this days are really looking forward to marriage
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by agarawu23(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:

To cut the story short;

My close friend had sex with my girlfriend knowingly and i was around. It was on Christmas day.

I want to revenge. I want to hit him hard were it will pain him. I want to have sex with his girlfriend he is planning to wed.

What pains me most is that, on that Christmas day, he was with his 3 girlfriends of which i had only one.

if your bae can open legs for friend, you don't need to blame your friend, instead you hail him for letting you know the kind of Lady you are planning to marry.

What if the person she fvcked isn't your friend and you aren't aware?

These ladies out there aren't loyal.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Wow
So sorry o. Please, take no revenge. Instead, show maturity and walk away from your supposed girlfriend and friend.

Some people though. sad
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by oglalasioux(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:

To cut the story short;

You want to revenge for a prostitute both of you shared? Go look for a girlfriend and forget the slut. Did he rape or hypnotize her? Abeg shift.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by olac21(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2015
captainking:
This thread is a joke... See the face of the man who says his friend wants to marry.. He is not above 22..i bet his friend ain't above 23..and he says he wants to marry.. U succeeded in getting people to comment.. And how is ur friend with 3 girl friends on the same day... Without stating if they were all together.. 4 of them or at different hours... And if that be so. How possible is it.. On Xmas day... U try sha.... If what u say us true.. Discard ur gf and ur friend.. Forget abt that revenge mission.. And forge ahead without them... Cos they ain't worth it.. Don't waste your young blood chasing the wind when u could be chasing money

Its d joke of d century bro!its ntn bt a cooked up story with d singular aim of seeking attention!
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Belvinho(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Think too highly of most girls.... Are you kidding me See its only a foolish girl in this Era would do such Consensual or not... Trust me 92 percent of grown up girls this days are really looking forward to marriage

Are you one of them?
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by nmreports: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Ah... You really took me serious.
I was sarcastic in that comment.
What kinda girls allows his bfs friend to do that.
That's why I said sarcastically that she was probably sleeping and didn't know when the pen entered the socket.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by theyrynsolar(f): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2015
nmreports:

Ah... You really took me serious.
I was sarcastic in that comment.
What kinda girls allows his bfs friend to do that.
That's why I said sarcastically that she was probably sleeping and didn't know when the pen entered the socket.

Issoorai
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by eroticecstasy: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Fmartin:

To cut the story short;

will you force his girlfriend to sleep with you? what if she is not a cheep slot like yours?
you sond like a kid, how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time To Marry My Girlfriend / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.