Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking (8094 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking / Every Lady Now Talks About Time Wasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by jonaifame22(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaziblake:
Holy spirit ministered to me wink
chai fake prophetess spotted,buh seriously do u say those things during love making
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by kaziblake(f): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
chai fake prophetess spotted,buh seriously do u say those things during love making
Nop
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by jonaifame22(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaziblake:
Nop
u dey put urself for vibration u no dey like ring out abi, no wahala, all join!
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
My gf now talks dirty during sex,and dis is something she never used to do,I'm wondering where she learnt this new act from cos I'm not enjoying it at all,
After the 70 days break we had due to church activities this new behaviour came up.
First all she'll decline sex wheneva I ask for it when she now finally agrees, she'll strt saying, baby keep fvckn me,pls don't stop, promise me u won't leave me, fvck me hard,press my butt,
I've been keeping silent since buh she doesn't know wat I'm pondering,pls people wat cld be the cos of this new feat?

Lol, likely she's just more comfortable with you now.
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by jonaifame22(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, likely she's just more comfortable with you now.
hehehehe, after 2 years, I guess her character is coming out gradually,buh that gal get stamina sha!
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by yinkeys(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
____ ain't loyal homie.
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Genoma(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Holy spirit has taken over her

I will advice u to b careful on how u use that name, no b evrytin dem dey take joke
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Spidermon: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Your babe don undergo training
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by glossy6(f): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Chanchit:
Well I think I get where the Op is coming from, had it been the gf has been talking dirty before it won't have been much of an issue. Just sit her down and ask where the new skill came from, it might not be what you re thinking,she might have been getting advice from her bestie on how to improve on bed.

Mine started after reading "the sobbing sounds ". Ask her where she picked hers from
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by gonasoga35: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
well d fancy is der.whn woman enjoys d pleasure d speaks her mind n demand 4 more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And Lady Performs Sexual Act On Stage Live, Spark Outrage / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.