Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? (4864 Views)

Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by LordOfTheWeed: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
Must you look at every "boobs" you come across? undecided angry
Yea baby, that's why God blessed me with massive eyeballs shocked to view his amazing handworks in HD cheesy
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Some gals have mad finish! cry
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Laveda(f): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Yea baby, that's why God blessed me with massive eyeballs shocked to view his amazing handworks in HD cheesy
Always making me laugh grin grin
How you dear? smiley
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by LordOfTheWeed: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
Always making me laugh grin grin
How you dear? smiley
Lol.. .. .. I'm good babe, and you? kiss Hope you're having a great day?
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Laveda(f): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lol.. .. .. I'm good babe, and you? kiss Hope you're having a great day?
I'm fine huni kiss you good too?
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
I admire those boobs sha
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
klassiquette:

If she's totally covered up.. Same guys will say she's not sexy enough.

Guess this is the end product of guys orientation
Do you dress to look good or to please guy?
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by cruzita(f): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
karishika.brighter than her future
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by bronzegoddess(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Emac34:
I guess u like itgrin
she's tight wink
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by coolzeal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the ending.
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by emmyblings(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
see fine boobs abeg
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by 7footre(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Strong like mouth Zion. They can't be moved or shaken! In gordons voice, 'halleluya'
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Lovelynature(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chai, somebody's daughter and and one innocent guy's future wife.

Crazy world
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you dress to look good or to please guy?
Dress to look and feel great
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Uchan4u(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2015
klassiquette:
If she's totally covered up.. Same guys will say she's not sexy enough.
Guess this is the end product of guys orientation
moderation should be the key word, when it comes to dressing and being classy
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Fashonista grin

Wicked fashionister.
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2015
yemoxyl:
That's how it starts undecided
Looks to me Lyk this one has almost finished grin cheesy
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by MzPecs(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2015
ericoyewo3742:

Wicked fashionister.
grin

1 Like

Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by emotions1: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Olympus has fallen.....

tribal marks all over the boobs.... undecided am i the only one seeing it wink
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Slymfht(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2016
Who de boobs do epp?
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Kherry: 4:08pm On May 16, 2016
She wan return to d tym of adam nd eve
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by UyiIredia(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2016
I'm not feeling the bae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.