Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Experience With An Online Fraudster - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Online Fraudster (26966 Views)

Caroline Emmanuel Bassey - Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by martineverest(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
ollah1:

Must he give his life to Christ? Don't pastors that gave their lives to Christ womanise? Pls don't always include religion or Christ into everything. U can as well be quite if u ain't got nothing to say
atheist cited
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:
shocked

lol....

Thank you dearest Tosyne2much. cheesysmiley

I think guys should be more aware of this because I learnt that their new mode of operandi is using female profile,we even have a lot of them here on nairaland lipsrsealed
Checked ur profile just nw... misspicy.. oni ori okunrin gan ooo.. shocked .wanted to follow b4 buh twill b like adding water to the ocean ni grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
martineverest:
atheist cited

Lol. So my statement now depicts am an atheist??
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
BishopManuel:
Checked ur profile just nw... misspicy.. oni ori okunrin gan ooo.. shocked .wanted to follow b4 buh twill b like adding water to the ocean ni grin
Baba, omo yen ni ori okunrin gan ooooo

Only God will save her cheesy
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

she try sha.. Wen me I no even get 1 follower.. even Jesus had 12 cry grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by misspicy(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
BishopManuel:
Checked ur profile just nw... misspicy.. oni ori okunrin gan ooo . shocked .wanted to follow b4 buh twill b like adding water to the ocean ni grin
shocked

mo lori owo gan loye ke so, ori okunrin ke
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by misspicy(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

shocked cheesy

amen
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
ollah1:

Lol. So my statement now depicts am an atheist??
na.,most of ur comments partaining to religion tilts towards that.
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
martineverest:
na.,most of ur comments partaining to religion tilts towards that.

Nope I could counter somethings doesn't mean anything. We too carry religion for head for this part and it's annoying
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by martineverest(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
ollah1:

Nope I could counter somethings doesn't mean anything. We too carry religion for head for this part and it's annoying
true,sha..nigerians are too hypocritical in nature
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by illiad1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:
shocked

lol....

Thank you dearest Tosyne2much. cheesysmiley

I think guys should be more aware of this because I learnt that their new mode of operandi is using female profile,we even have a lot of them here on nairaland lipsrsealed

Coolitempa, can't possibly trust that dot.
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by tosyne2much(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
shocked cheesy
amen
Beeni mo so fun e cheesy
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by drberry(m): 3:05am On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

don't mind this my foolish keyboard oh. the Prediction settings will just be dragging words with me undecided
Hahaha.. My bro you're a crazy dude. That's epic grin grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by FRANKOXY(m): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Tell me you be nwa Aba.
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Jhamess: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Eksu guys no be out now, we share wella
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2015
ollah1:
pls u sent me a mail. You can now reach me via the mail
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by tunde1200(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Why are u curious about that!?.
nickkylawve:
hmmm brief explanation undecided on the bolded )
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by DedeNkem: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Why not forward it to police?
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
tunde1200:
grin
Why are u curious about that!?.
smiley lol wachu wanna know?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by danbrowndmf(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2015
BishopManuel:
adding water to ocean....LDKMH.cheesy!
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
how can he make anything from this cheap and whack scam? Will you fall for something that cheap if you was a dude?
Nah him biz b that
Morning
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by GoldStandard: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
That name sounds all too familiar...
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Kboy55: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please beware of this guy, he's a fraudster. He will ask you to send him card. And that's is end.

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by flightz(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
claremont:
It's very easy to find out if a profile picture has been stolen from the Internet by right-clicking on the image, and then click 'search Google for this image'. It will bring up the original owner (male or female) of the picture on the Internet. I have used this to discover several fraudsters on Nairaland, they just keep on deceiving themselves.
wat abt fone users?
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by catalan15(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dedicate this plot of land to Misspicy cool

Brb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.