Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Experience With An Online Fraudster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Online Fraudster (26962 Views)

Caroline Emmanuel Bassey - Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by hatux: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
ehn, why didn't you send her some magic stick? tongue

[/quote]I suppose send am but my mum didn't teach me that way. But if you fit send am, I still get him handle o...

And besides, you are the type he's gon like...
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
and The womanizer part? Pls explain sad

don't mind this my foolish keyboard oh. the Prediction settings will just be dragging words with me undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
hatux:

I suppose send am but my mum didn't teach me that way. But if you fit send am, I still get him handle o...

And besides, you are the type he's gon like...

I no dey send dick give woman na grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hahahaha. Nairalander richest dude
vizkiz:

we were in much more bigger game bro, I can't be scammer consciously

make him go learn from shamstiel our nairaland yahoo guy grin

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

don't mind this my foolish keyboard oh. the Prediction settings will just be dragging words with me undecided
embarassed I knw what to do angry
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
embarassed I knw what to do angry

come on baby, done be like that.. You know there is no one else embarassed
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by smsshola(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
@Op u can help by reporting the account as fraudsters then the bank can investigate further...
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by claremont(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's very easy to find out if a profile picture has been stolen from the Internet by right-clicking on the image, and then click 'search Google for this image'. It will bring up the original owner (male or female) of the picture on the Internet. I have used this to discover several fraudsters on Nairaland, they just keep on deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by xynerise: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Austine James Ekpe...Noted.
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
I also learnt my lesson the hard way this year.

Around August, I recieved a friend request from one beautiful damsel ......she is so fresh, beautiful and charming I had to check my profile picture seven times!!! wondering what attracted this pretty lady to me.

I don't have a car to snap with and if I make a mistake of taking a picture inside my bedroom....Facebook will deactivate my account sharply.

so I took it as divine intervention.

To cut the short story long........................na lie I wan lie but I no fit.....

Sorry for wasting una time...bye.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hahahaha. Nairalander richest dude
Lol if that was you ...he for scam u finish ..
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by SupremeDimeji(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Lol
I have a Complete story similar to something like this
" How I 419ned a 419 " grin
Another short story coming soon?
To be titled "How I 419ed a 419"
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

come on baby, done be like that.. You know there is no one else embarassed
Chronic womanising

Explain pls grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by macaranta(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
weak scammer psst.
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by austynoh: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
No mind all this yahoo guys... grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:
Yesterday, I was "jejely" doing some surfing when I got a friend request notification on my android phone which my landlord's beautiful daughter bought for me sometime this year (don't ask me grin ). Normally, Before accepting the request on facebook, I view the profile thoroughly and lo and behold, it was a pretty girl who was just too beautiful and appealing to the eyes of a chronic womanizer brother of God like me. embarassed

The first thing that came to my mind was "see fresh fish" cheesy Immediately, I went on my knees and thanked God for answering my prayers because he told me I would get my dream girl before the end of 2015.

I accepted the request and within the tinkle of an eye, I kick-started a chat. In the course of our conversation, I got to know that she was fun to be with and good in intellectual discussion (not the monosyllabic type of yeye girls we have on social media nowadays undecided).
On a normal day, I normally sleep around 10pm but I was fascinated by her chat and before I knew it, it was 3am. (Guys don't blame me oooo, many of us are guilty of thus).

I trust that this lady gave me due attention because she probably thought I'm a yahoo guy.

********** fast forward to this morning*******

She sent a message asking for financial assistance. I was like "all these social media girls with financial assistance story sha". Oh did I mention I asked for a video/voice call but she declined saying that her phone fell from a three story building when her grandmother was using it to receive a call bla bla bla (Yeah, tell that to mr Ibu)

She narrated her ordeal saying that she needed money to pay for her apartment that someone sent her 50k already bla bla bla... Then I immediately inquired for her account details (I know how to deal with scammers, cos they will never ever send credible details instead they will give an excuse and redirect you to another account telling you it belongs to a close friend, their brothers, camp commandant or even their grandmothers.) We guys studying or who studied at ekiti state are very sensitive. Ask Tosyne2much grin

So she gave me the details concerning the account which I traced back to the user of the fake account I was conversing with. I called him and said "Bros, you no try oh you wan scam me for new year abi?" angry

He couldn't stop apologizing, because I have both his name, pictures and phone number(got it from his profile on Facebook).

Why are people like this? When their mates are hustling out there, they will be hiding under female accounts to scam others

Forgive my long epistle. grin grin
one fool like that 1 scam him papa 18900 infinix note,when me dey battle with China... I just tell her to come take am for house,but same make she carry her bags and baggages come o!cause my house go be her lastest U.S.A when she go tour for 3days straight.
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by abercrombie(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
You never see anything shebi you like fork her Toto bah?
GOAT must u put toto
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol if that was you ...he for scam u finish ..
me? Lol. I must be very dull then
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
me? Lol. I must be very dull then

Only God knows how much his made by doing this .
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by luthorcorp: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
op that guy is still a learner :oop that guy is still a learner
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Only God knows how much his made by doing this .
how can he make anything from this cheap and whack scam? Will you fall for something that cheap if you was a dude?
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by bolex04(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Igbo boys again...
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by tellwisdom: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Op, For your mind, you are smart sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by olubenjazzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:
shocked

lol....

Thank you dearest Tosyne2much. cheesysmiley

I think guys should be more aware of this because I learnt that their new mode of operandi is using female profile,we even have a lot of them here on nairaland lipsrsealed

U garrit bro. Many of them are here on Nairaland. They call their selves gurus using that to scam innocent Nigerians. The way God take dey soak som pepu cane for hot ororo no be small. Even if dey fear not about today and their lives. They shud tink abt their unborn children fa.

Evening Y'all
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Culin(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
it can be fun sha, right now I'm dealing with one on Facebook, he added me with my real account and started promising to send me heaven and earth from the US, but as a good girl that I am nau I refused, he asked for my phone number and details so he could send somethings so I told him not to worry let's work on our relationship, Immediately he blocked me, I was so shocked because he said he loved me. so as a lover girl I opened another Facebook account and sent him a friend request. I couldn't believe my life when he started sending the EXACT kind of messages to my new account, i tried changing the topic of discussion but after a while of silence he'll reply 'hi dear'. Now we are in the part were he said he'll buy me a laptop (with webcam), smartphone, shoes and clothes. so this time around I welcomed the gifts and sent him kisses, I know the next part will be for him to ask me to send him my phone number and details, I'm so ready this time and it's fun. I sha hope that crook is not even on Nairaland reading this.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Fawie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Don't bother getting a pen and paper... just read... if you can't answer them, just keep going. 1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world. 2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners. 3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest. 4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize. 5. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress. How did you do? The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second- rate achievers. They're the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners. Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one: 1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school. 2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time. 3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while. 4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special. 5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with. Easier? The lesson? The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're the ones who care.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
@OP na you dey hunt inside bush.. grass-cutter or elephant. each na fair game.. you get knife.. dem get teeth grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
cozy7:
Don't get me wrong bro, but such kinda tricks all go for womanizing guys like u. Trust me, if u hadn't stayed up that late in d nite chatting with "a fellow guy", he/she wouldn't have asked u for cash. Even though u were smart to escape this time, u may not escape d next, unless u give your life to Christ b4 2016. All FUCKLICANTS should be warned.

Must he give his life to Christ? Don't pastors that gave their lives to Christ womanise? Pls don't always include religion or Christ into everything. U can as well be quite if u ain't got nothing to say
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
I encountered similar scam from a so called Miss Janette Weah... Wish i could narrate her own story too... cry

Though, she's a pro in the biz...
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Chidizman(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
OP your story is TRUE except you missed the part where the Austine James Ekpe dosent have any sort of Picture, Phone number or address attached to his Profile undecided I don't even know what to believe now sad

Mind how you take deh blow lie 4 us here o?sad Forgetting that most of us are detectives undecided
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chidizman:
OP your story is TRUE except you missed the part where the Austine James Ekpe dosent have any sort of Picture, Phone number or address attached to his Profile undecided I don't even know what to believe now sad

Mind how you take deh blow lie 4 us here o?sad Forgetting that most of us are detectives undecided

so you think she wouldn't change his Facebook username immediately after I got under his hood

thumbs up detective grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.