Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66302 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by sundayslim(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:
just say

"Hi"..

and shes all yours
Babalawo
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Echelle(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
lol@wida...d guy shock u abi?
No be small, wida am nah
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head ?

I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours ?

If you could be words on paper, you'd be fine print.

And them ones that be like you're the only chicken in my jollof. Kmt.
Sounds like you document these things or you haven't forgotten alot in a very long time.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by sleeveless: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
vybzkartel:
Being a guy myself.. I know what we can say sometimes just because we need that one particular girl... Lol... I remember i told a lady dangote was my business partner... Shockingly i had her... Lol... Ladies let's have some fun... Drop all the funnies guys say and do when they want u. Lol
[/color][color=#990000][color=#550000][/color]
I remembered I walked to and lady and said, pls me Nd my friends had a belt dat I can't collect ur number Nd talk with u
for abt 5mins. Those are my friends pls help me win d bet. that was it ......others are stories
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dadebayo1(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry

Grabs toaster..... Waiting for phcn to supply electricity. Toasting mode activated..... Boys grab your toaster, Dammy needs to be toasted...... Drop your punch lines boyz.....
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
kaywiluv:

Lol, which lady u use dat line for undecided it must be those Ijebu Igbo girls abi
Warri ladies of course, you are sweet and I see you in my dreams your name must be sweet dreams tongue
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by serendipityF: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Guy: do U know u are so beautiful?
Me: Yes, thank u
#caseclosed
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2015
serendipityF:
Guy: do U know u are so beautiful? Me: Yes, thank u #caseclosed
Bhet u know you are wicked sha, just look atew Meanwhile is your name orange cos u look so ripe
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2015
u look half indian half philiphino nd half akure i guess ure not from dis planet.i was shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by sbashir10(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2015
mehn, I will never forget the day I toasted a girl that looks younger to me, without knowing she was my elder sister's friend, and the reply I got was # suraju aburo naff, Emi lon toast... lol Yoruba people shaa

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Cholls(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2015
mira4u:

undecided please help me. My pvs$y dey smell?
my sister see your life.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by engrshakespeare: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
are u saying ur ears are licking?lol#justasking#

Licking indeed. Your trying to be funny, but the joke is on u. Na wa o, a whole prince grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ObiBlessed(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
smiley
YourMain:

Is that ur baby? smiley
YourMain:

Is that ur baby?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2015
We met online and he was like "my dad is the attah of igala,don't worry when I'm coming from london I'll stop at lokoja airport then we go see him" na wa!!!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2015
dadebayo1:

Grabs toaster..... Waiting for phcn to supply electricity. Toasting mode activated..... Boys grab your toaster, Dammy needs to be toasted...... Drop your punch lines boyz.....
jeeeeeeeeeeeeezz! Ur even waiting for nepa? U no fit on gen? Chai, this is really rib cracking grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2015
simplymade:
fine lady wink fine lady
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by franklingud(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
In my area, u've gotta be rich.
#JustBeRich and she's all yours...
Hoes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dadebayo1(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
jeeeeeeeeeeeeezz! Ur even waiting for nepa? U no fit on gen? Chai, this is really rib cracking grin

Hold on dear make i put on my gen.....

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
hustler86:

Beauty attracts, so also beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,that means the beholder attracts...smiley, babe U a beholder of beauty and that's what attracted me 2u, let me be the protector of ur beauty
this one is strong o shocked
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mustydeen(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Yaaaas! Omygod how did you know?!?
undecided
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by pankere(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Your daddy must be a terrorist, cos baby you're the bomb grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Taku555 post=41469833][/quote] really?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by kaywiluv(f): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2015
agrovick:

Warri ladies of course, you are sweet and I see you in my dreams your name must be sweet dreams tongue

shocked iffa hear say dem look ur side or ur angle

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by johnny89(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Head of fish
vybzkartel:

But what is head?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2015
lordprosh:

Lemme be the 1st
anoda person iyaff be the first already wink
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
cabosnoopy:

Just give me your heart and I promise to be your scapegoat...how u feel now as I don toast u?
heart nd scape goat, how dem talke relate? Lolxxxxxx
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by pamshuga1(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
Even ugly ass girls that have never been approached in their lifetime will still come here and lie...

Well embarassed embarassed

No matter how ugly a girl,she would still have chykers! You should have known that!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2015
slimbryan:

can I toast u?
grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Consula: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2015
And wats a Blow ...wat Blow.Job as in giving someone a punch? Jeeeessss! Y d heck would i ask she punches my face #lol
YourMain:

A blowjôb...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2015
dadebayo1:

Hold on dear make i put on my gen.....
no I will not gree for this toasting o! U cannot on big gen? See the small tin u are oning?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2015
My dear I feel you. We are on same page.

nacosprof:
Chai toasting lady never easy tax base on a kind of personal shy tins
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2015
You were mean o.
Only a well experienced toaster can net your type.
Not for serious minded guys like us.

CaroLyner:
Does your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

this line has been misused and overused by guys. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.