Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66070 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Moz22: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls I just had 3cans of malta guiness..I hope its nt too much

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry cry cry cry

Baby my love for you is deep
Cos you so feet for me

I heard it nd cried
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by EmmySparky(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:
If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head ?

I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours ?

If you could be words on paper, you'd be fine print.

And them ones that be like you're the only chicken in my jollof. Kmt.
YOUTUBE pick up lines

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by EmmySparky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
I use my eyes..no need talking..or I just open my car Door and they hop in..no stress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
EmmySparky:
YOUTUBE pick up lines

I'm actually 100% serious
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by twerky(f): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Let me insert my sim card into your phone and u will like the ringing tone
I was like WTF cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by eddiesaint(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Is your name "Blessing"...? I think I saw You in my dreams...lipsrsealed

Very Lame...

Hahahahahaha.. you so cray
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by sunsky29(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Today is my birthday..I have been on a low key since morning...nairalanders please show a bro some love

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

A blowjôb...
what is Mouth Gig?.:/.sad
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
guy: Where have you been all my life? me: Hiding from guys like you.
guy: i'v seen you somewhere before me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.
lol, grin. eleyi gidi can look

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry
Baby my love for you is deep Cos you so feet for me
I heard it nd cried
you can lieeee o.shocked
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:
If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head ?

I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours ?

If you could be words on paper, you'd be fine print.

And them ones that be like you're the only chicken in my jollof. Kmt.
A guy walk up to you and asked for head? Big lie. Unless you are a whöre(Or look like one).

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
twerky:
grin Let me insert my sim card into your phone and u will like the ringing tone I was like WTF cheesy
i'm surely gonna use this.cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PencilBox: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
cheesy undecided ah tot the poster demanded dat ladies shuld drop their 'palava'... Why den are some guys dropping their lame lines?
Indeed u might think the gurl laffd when u told her those lame lines... Bt, do u remember dat smile/lafter one gives when one doesn't understand or gives a f* to the shit you're saying? wink That was what u got!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

so says d Vaseline seller...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by connectikut89(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
CaroLyner:
Does your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

What?! Someone stole that line from my PlayBook and used it on you undecided

Anyway there is more where that came from wink

Is it just me or u look like J. Lo from behind? kiss
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bolex04(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
vybzkartel:
Being a guy myself.. I know what we can say sometimes just because we need that one particular girl... Lol... I remember i told a lady dangote was my business partner... Shockingly i had her... Lol... Ladies let's have some fun... Drop all the funnies guys say and do when they want you. Lol
why fucking lying bro...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Echelle(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by danduchi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
I love you, you talk your own

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Mcowubaba: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
guy: Where have you been all my life?
me: Hiding from guys like you.

guy: i'v seen you somewhere before
me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.
lol cheesy for u mind...
If na Dangote pikin or a Trey songs specie- na u go colect dia phone put ur 3 numbers...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by EmmySparky(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

I'm actually 100% serious
hmmm...that head or tail line is really a risky one...its too direct...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A guy walk up to you and asked for head? Big lie.

Actually most messaged me on tinder and a couple asked me in person after grabbing my ass.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm...that head or tail line is really a risky one...its too direct...

Lol some people have no shame.

It is what it is
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A guy walk up to you and asked for head? Big lie. Unless you are a whöre(Or look like one).

I suggest you watch your tongue. If a guy decides to be a perv that has nothing to do with me.

I ask you didn't speak to me in such manner. Please and thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by esammyblinks(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin
kai young man u must b a ritualist, hmmm.... hop did gal threw up immediately u said it

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by skfa1: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Baby boo,u r so beautiful like the rainbow even the light cannot comprehend grin Let me take u to my paradise n show u real love,love that is so pure like the morning dew that has never been shown to a girl in this world! cheesy here is my number.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by skfa1: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

I suggest you watch your tongue. If a guy decides to be a perv that has nothing to do with me.
I ask you didn't speak to me in such manner. Please and thank you.
Don't take people serious on NL. U r beautifully made aunty boo kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by daredreman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

grin lol Na u ooo
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Girl everyday u add one more G to your swagg, you're a BB.
I asked what's BB? And he said brains and beauty. Chai...my friends almost died of laughter, they said it's BlackBerry no be only BB, and I was feeling bad for him.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by yungryce: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry
u can lie ehnn
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Actually most messaged me on tinder and a couple asked me in person after grabbing my ass.
This further buttress my point.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
skfa1:

Don't take people serious on NL. U r beautifully made aunty boo kiss

Thank you smiley

I'm not taking him serious. Id just rather he didn't disrespect me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.