Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter (840 Views)

Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter by Jamestb(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wizkid have come up on stage to give out 1 million naira
to his fan for singing on top your matter

Now trending
Basketmouth accused of sharing used
cards (instagram) see pictures

http://itzsongster..co.ke/2015/12/basketmouth-accused-of-sharing-used.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Let his Money speak smiley
Re: Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wizkid suit looks somehow
Any ways this thread has potentials of making front page
Re: Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
It takes a multi-millionaire to give out a million naira. More blessings wizzy.
Re: Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter by Jamestb(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
SkydaDGreat:
Wizkid suit looks somehow
Any ways this thread has potentials of making front page
bro help me ask mod if I do am bad thing ... I have many potential post but haven't made FP.
goto my post and check
Re: Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter by Jamestb(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jamestb:

bro help me ask mod if I do am bad thing ... I have many potential post but haven't made FP.
goto my post and check

www.nairaland.com/2819654/10-less-populated-courses-lucurative

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards / Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies / They No Dey Remember Say Na The Thing Wey Fowl Chop, Him Go poo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.