Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition (997 Views)

My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Adonis3: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lmao... Just see the hilarious answer given

Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by MzPecs(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wicked! grin
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Erukumakanaki: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ladies are even unfaithful in BFF's relationships. . . smh

unfaithful Biatches everywhere mehn angry
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by cruzita(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin my mans d**k na medicine?she never tell me wetin she want
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
I will buy burial souvenirs
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
gringringrin
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by megamank(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
there is love in sharing na........at least its just a touch......have you imagine how many times unknowingly to you that it has been used without your notice or permission? please save a life even with your mans d....k if its the last resort.
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by danibobo: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pulls out a chair..to watch the ladies comment. grin grin
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by misspicy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided what is there in the d!ck before, I will gladly put it in her vagina gringringringrin
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Johnnoah1st: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
*sitting on a water leaf tree* grab my pop corn* am only here to read comment
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
If its my current bestfrnds why not
M nt after my man's d*ck bt his heart d d*ck happens to b a bonus cheesy

For frnds i wud b d one to arrange seats and serve food
Make sure everytin is cordinated
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Emac34: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
undecided
what is there in the d!ck before, I will gladly put it in her vagina gringringringrin
U never talk truegringrin
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Emac34: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Wicked! grin
So would u allow it
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by bibijay123(f): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
The dick read medicine? E no fit cure her
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrin

stop smiling & answer the question - would you allow? grin
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop smiling & answer the question - would you allow? grin
Honestly??

if it's a matter of life n death...I would..embarassed

Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Honestly??

if it's a matter of life n death...I would..embarassed

really? wow.....I'm shocked at the twitter replies though..it's not like the guy is guaranteed to remain 100% faithful throughout the course of the relationship - plus they aren't even married yet......
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

really? wow.....I'm shocked at the twitter replies though..it's not like the guy is guaranteed to remain 100% faithful throughout the course of the relationship - plus they aren't even married yet......
Even if we're married or something...

We're talking bout someone's life Here...sad I wouldn't mind. so far No one dies n it's really not bout The "Pleasure" or anything connected to infidelity...
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Even if we're married or something...

We're talking bout someone's life Here...sad I wouldn't mind. so far No one dies n it's really not bout The "Pleasure" or anything connected to infidelity...

yeah...I'm lauding your grit - many females would never agree no matter how high the stakes may be..
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yeah...I'm lauding your grit - many females would never agree no matter how high the stakes may be..
Well, I don't see why the hell not...undecided
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, I don't see why the hell not...undecided

na fight?
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Emodeee: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na planned work, she no dey die anything. She jez want a taste of my boyfriend's dick. Obviously, I must have been telling her about how delicious his dick is. So she is jez trying to use a trick to get my consent.

P.s: I know I'm not a lady bt dats a reasonable answer.
Re: If Your Friend Is About To Die And There's Only One Condition by Adonis3: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lalasticlala come tell us if u can do it oooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Sexy Top‬ / Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment / Why Can't I Help Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.