Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him (7120 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / How To Let A Guy Know He’s Losing You: 13 Tips That Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
When I like a guy like I'm liking someone now cool, I smile to him all the time like a sheep. Then If I have his number, I can send messages once in a while. Messages like, "lhello Jack, hope you had a nice day, take care"

If after doing this for one week, he doesn't get the message, I give him the middle finger and move on with my life.

Girls, I need new tactics of how to make a guy know u like him, let me hear how u give ur green light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
When I like a guy like I'm liking someone now cool, I smile to him all the time like a sheep. Then If I have his number, I can send messages once in a while. Messages like, "lhello Jack, hope you had a nice day, take care"

If after doing this for one week, he doesn't get the message, I give him the middle finger and move on with my life.

Girls, I need new tactics of how to make a guy know u like him, let me hear how u give ur green light.
let him suck breast ... it will affect his brainy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you know how many women are sending him that same "hello jack" nothing special about it. There are more core sentences and words you can use not words he hears everyday

6 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Emodeee: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
You will tell him, dats all.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by obinnashady(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Walk up to him and tell him.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Emodeee:
You will tell him, dats all.
women are not allowed to do that
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by obinnashady(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:

That's some breast u got there honey

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
no Naija woman would do that, she would look cheap
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
That's some breast u got there honey
how does that answer the question on ground.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
LoL!undecided tell him?? hell No!!!!!

Won't even send a Text... My ego would be pierced in the process...

I'd just do some sign languages...I'd giggle more to his jokes, Side touch him more(Passionately n otherwise), change my voice around him...embarassed

if he still doesn't get it...Fûck him, I'm done!

12 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'd just do some sign languages...I'd giggle more to his jokes, Side touch him more(Passionately n otherwise), change my voiced around him...

correct grin
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by LaurelP(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buy him a special gift this new year.

Something very sexy, wrap it and send with a note. He'd be an idiot if he doesn't get the message
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Rockyrascal(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lexxyfund:
let him suck breast ... it will affect his brainy
#Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by obinnashady(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
how does that answer the question on ground.
it answered the question,i.e u come across only blind guys.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Greenbullet(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
dats shit,if a man can woo a woman so also can a woman woo a man,gals like you DAT be 39 and still staying in their father s house.smh..
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
it answered the question,i.e u come across only blind guys.
ok
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by obinnashady(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
no Naija woman would do that, she would look cheap
its 2016 honey,go after what u want,do what u like.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Greenbullet(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
LaurelP:
Buy him a special gift this new year.

Something very sexy, wrap it and send with a note. He'd be an idiot if he doesn't get the message
he ain't no idiot,he could be naive .and just send you a present back,gals like you be screaming gender equality and playing the pride game @24,then start begging a dude to marry you @40.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Greenbullet(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rockyrascal:
#Gbam
#Lobatan.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Emodeee: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:

Says who?
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by fulfillbill(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just be interested in his business... If you are observant you'd find where you could be of help even if you don't do well enough, something go ring for him head.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Emodeee:

Says who?
it's an unwritten rule mehn
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by SpongeBobSP: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'd just do some sign languages...I'd giggle more to his jokes, Side touch him more(Passionately n otherwise), change my voice around him...embarassed

hahahahahahahah .....this cracked me up some
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
SpongeBobSP:

hahahahahahahah .....this cracked me up some
tonguewink
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smile:at him with my mouth,or with my eyes,or both.
Look:give it to him the one with the smiling eyes and no smile,it's intense you should see it.Maybe run my eyes over him.

Estharfabian:

Girl you're better than me,I wouldn't even begin to touch him.And yeah to the voice thing but it kinda happens subconsciously with me,I make my voice lighter and I already sound like a child.I know I'm probably not helping things but it happens.
obinnashady:
Online -maybe after a pep talk,in real life -nay.I'd have to work into this because I'm not at the point where this is gon happen
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Emodeee: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
it's an unwritten rule mehn

it's people's believe, tradition and moral teachings.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just start disturbing my life wt sweet messages every nigh, giggle harder at my lame jokes or get very emotional by being either all out abusive or caring, In extreme cases, when I don't seem to just get Do me these favors, Intentionally part ur legs enough for me to see ur pink panties (make sure its pink) while we're have a 1-1 convo OR Make sure u unbuckle ur T shirt or whatever and bare me a reasonable proportion of ur boobies and my brain go chop reset one time! You'll have me! even if yre not my type grin

Nice thread op, I must say cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
Just start disturbing my life wt sweet messages every nigh, giggle harder at my lame jokes or get very emotional by being either all out abusive or caring, In extreme cases, when I don't seem to just get Do me these favors, Intentionally part ur legs enough for me to see ur pink panties (make sure its pink) while we're have a 1-1 convo OR Make sure u unbuckle ur T shirt or whatever and bare me a reasonable proportion of ur boobies and my brain go chop reset one time! You'll have me! even if yre not my type grin

Nice thread op, I must say cheesy
all you've typed there is for a girl that wants to sleep with a guy. I'm not just referring to that undecided

Ashawo
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
all you've typed there is for a girl that wants to sleep with a guy. I'm not just referring to that undecided

Ashawo
I'm still in ma 20s .What do u expect? Marriage or random talks mate? sad
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by 7footre(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hope I can contribute?
To the mild ones I've gotten, some would counter everything you say and seem aggressive when I public, but when you up close and personal, to talk go become wahala
Some would jokingly fight and chase off any girl the see near you.
Others come with touching body, grinding their assets at you at d slightest opportunity

Now to the daring ones...
Opening d door to the bathroom when you having your bath
One wearing spaghetti top underneath a jacket and pulling d jacket upon sighting you to reveal the best jugs God has bestowed on a woman,
One fetching watching from d general tap and stylishly parting d wrapper she is wearing upon getting close to you! Revealing fwesh juicy laps. I had to tripple check and be sure before I chop slap......

Okay lemmi chill and let others contribute

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:

Don't take this advice. Just give him the green light. If he doesn't get it, then you're better off without him.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by obinnashady(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joavid:

Don't take this advice. Just give him the green light. If he doesn't get it, then you're better off without him.
Did u just masturbate on my post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram / SEX SECRETS: Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed. Text/Chat Women Up & Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.