Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him (7130 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / How To Let A Guy Know He’s Losing You: 13 Tips That Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

just make him aware or tell him..

lemme give you a true life scenario.

boy: I like your hair, it's very beautiful

girl: instead of you to ask how much it cost, you're saying it's beautiful...

what do you think that girl wants?
money I guess
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by flokii: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
money I guess

hmmmn... well true to some extent

look at this...

girl: I need to make my hair

boy: okay, go ahead

girl: won't you give me money?

this is quite different... she clearly wants money & mayb love

buh the former wants love, then money

c'mon every girl wants money and love in a relationship
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
k
k back at you
Rotten apples, menstruating dick
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

hmmmn... well true to some extent

look at this...

girl: I need to make my hair

boy: okay, go ahead

girl: won't you give me money?

this is quite different... she clearly wants money & mayb love

buh the former wants love, then money

c'mon every girl wants money and love in a relationship
every girl wants money and love. But many want money more.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
k back at you
k

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Mcbussy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!undecided tell him?? hell No!!!!!

Won't even send a Text... My ego would be pierced in the process...

I'd just do some sign languages...I'd giggle more to his jokes, Side touch him more(Passionately n otherwise), change my voice around him...embarassed

if he still doesn't get it...Fûck him, I'm done!

Chisos!!! shocked

Choi!!!...so dis girl in my street has always liked me?! So this is how they act when they're interested. shocked

No wonder she suddenly stopped talking to me....lemme goan renew my license with her sharperly cheesy
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
k
k for k leg, k for kettle, k for kenturkey fried chicken. Which k? Witch
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joavid:

Don't take this advice. Just give him the green light. If he doesn't get it, then you're better off without him.

...still waiting for my green light
sad
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
k
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
firstking01:
my dear....isn't this too mechanical?,,,y nt safe urslf all these stress and just walk up to him and express urslf undecided?
LoL!grin mechanical??shocked

Uh...Nah!! Telling him would mean belittling my personality....cry
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

wooow!

someone like me will just think you're sick upstairs or mayb on heat and need a quickie...

guys too have ego na

btw for how long can you do that 2 or 3 or 6 months?
Uh...A year??

it depends!wink
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mcbussy:

Chisos!!! shocked

Choi!!!...so dis girl in my street has always liked me?! So this is how they act when they're interested. shocked

No wonder she suddenly stopped talking to me....lemme goan renew my license with her sharperly cheesy
Lmfao!grin

Please make it Quick!grin

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by flokii: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...A year??

it depends!wink

Ok

so what if you really like him... you'd just let go?

you wnt re-strategize or somtin?
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ashewo kobo kobo
cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin mechanical??shocked

Uh...Nah!! Telling him would mean belittling my personality....cry
nsu.....meaning dats a lie in ibibiosad...dats only wat u tink of urself....nw leme tell hw to chyk a guy and still retain urslf esteem, clears throat, finishes d bottle of d fanta on my handcheesy....meet him, first of all, tell him dat ur dis kinda gal dat has a very high self esteem and humour, and dat u 've neva don dis b4, tell him wat ur studying in skul, ur level...ask him sm stricking questions dat will bruise his egosad...make him undastand ur nt cheap, den there u go...tell him, hey...i tink u possess sm qualities i'm looking for in a mancheesy...let him knw dat any moment he tries to see u as less a gal or as a cheap gal, u'd end everytin...and dat he must resume his position as a mansad...dat u ask him out doesn't mean u shud be doing d calling...do all these, it works wonders...bt note...there must be @least a mutual knwlege of frndship between u both...and u must be convinced dat he likes u...go home with dis estherwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by misshoree(f): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
I maintain eye contact,And will alwaiz wanna be wv him

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by simtosul: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
slimzypink:
simple...when u message him create an open conversation with him like him telling u how was his day..in turn he will ask u back

go on an on and on talking...

then lie ti him u feeling down..create a sad scenario blah blah blah!! he will start getting attached to u. trust me..

if it doesnt work tell him u like him daz all if it doesnt work give up
now I understand
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
k
bros, e b like say u don surrender o, u wan follow woman insult? U neva love urself b dat
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Maiconyoung:
bros, e b like say u don surrender o, u wan follow woman insult? U neva love urself b dat
hehehe no mind me o. This one madness no be here o. Here own carry grade
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2015
lifeisabitch:
k back at you
Na u d eye one guy say make dem advice u, u come d insult agn. Dat is too vulgar na.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe no mind me o. This one madness no be here o. Here own carry grade
I d fear grls 4 mouth side o
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Mumu. I wasn't asking u jor. Sex Seeexx that's all I want @ ds age.
Bros no open thread later say ur prick d malfunctn o, na advice o.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Estharfabian:

I'd just do some sign languages...I'd giggle more to his jokes, Side touch him more(Passionately n otherwise), change my voice around him...embarassed

No wonder if jeniffer see me nw, na eyes-right abi na head up, bt b4 anywia she me she must cal me, na u xplain d thing o, first thing in 2016 2 b done is her.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Maiconyoung:
I d fear grls 4 mouth side o
hehehe. No be small. I know when to pull out cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Maiconyoung:
Bros no open thread later say ur prick d malfunctn o, na advice o.

Impossicant! I dey use blood tonic grin
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by khassy(m): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Tell him your birthday is eight months away
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. No be small. I know when to pull out cheesy grin cheesy
hmmm, withdrawal method?

Man bittch
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

Don't take this advice. Just give him the green light. If he doesn't get it, then you're better off without him.

That's what ladies will say.... You wee now approach them and they'll be like I thought we were friends, I am disappointed in you, dont spoil our friendship. SMH.
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
lifeisabitch:
women are not allowed to do that
says who? A certain girl has walked up to me & woo me b4
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
lifeisabitch:
aunty its okay na.. Girls always wanting to have d final word..u might be bashing ur future husband u know
Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Bugatie(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

You gals need to have a feel of what you make guys go through daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Mamagee Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.