Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him (7124 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / How To Let A Guy Know He’s Losing You: 13 Tips That Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bugatie:

You gals need to have a feel of what you make guys go through daily
Likewise!wink

Re: Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him by potolistic(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Wow..... Really need to learn one or two things about dis girls green light sha.....

Who'd teach me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And My Bestie / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.