Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52891 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2015
llaykorn:

400 years ago, there wasn't Gold Circle yet. grin
That's why i said we would have used him in exchange for a Gold circle.meaning they would have given ous Gold circle thengrin
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2015
He is so dumb and obviously very oblivious of the tenets of democracy. I really dont see him making headway in d next 3 and half year lef.

He is indeed a great mistake for Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by don4real18(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.
But you are still a "Nobody" with your own certificate ☺
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
I. Think the journalists were kind of afraid of asking disturbing question. Frm what I observed I think he will depend on his aids to make all economic plans, cos he seemed not to grab hw these things work. I give him 60% for his sincerity. But I still expect him to give Nigerians some hope. We had it worse in 1999.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by namdo(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
so it was not DSS that 'technically' disobeyed court orders, it was our presido. I hope he therefore should find a way to overhaul the judiciary if that is possible seeing it is the law and constitution of the federal republic the courts are interpreting.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nuezha(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He found it difficult to speak correct english,thats why he skipped almost all the questions
I'm neither APC nor Igbo, but I know it when a pro-PDP and Igbo comments.
Clear and sheer hatred stinks aloud.
Repent. I love you all.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by cesareborgia(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well
Please tell me what you are smoking...because I watched all of GEJ media chat...dat man is an inarticulate slowpoke...Buhari's English can't be fluent like the British because English isn't he first language...Nigerian be honest with yourself for once...This man is 1000 times better than GEJ
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by wisdom73: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
I didn't watch wat happened but according wat I read from de coments,c nobody is perfect he may not know how to speak but his action will speak for him.but wat I am surprise about is,all d promises he made b4 d election has he done any? or did he just said as a lie or wat? and about answering questions I know DAT if he really knows wat is happening and not depending on wat de r telin him den he will miss bcs DAT was wat gej did.no matter how may ansa a question so 2%
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by TedBaker(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He found it difficult to speak correct english,thats why he skipped almost all the questions
olodo arabata
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 2HASUM(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
Your level of understanding and writing English is abysmal and too poor, I am sure that is the extent and limit of your understanding and training. Before you complain of others pls go back to school because I will score you below 4% on the use of English any day till you have gone back to study brighter grammar
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2015
The varying opinions on this subject once again affirm the beauty of democracy. Personally, i thought PMB wasnt as articulate as we would all have wished he was, but not many within his age group could match his composure, free-mindedness, intelligence and smartness; Nigeria obviosly has many Patricks, but candidly, we av just few Buharis. It was easy to know his vision for the country with his replies, even though he could av expressed himself much better. We need more electricity to generate more employment, better security to attract more investors, with the resultant economical progress. Only God could devise better strategies to save us from our current economic mess.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Lytech(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
2HASUM:

Your level of understanding and writing English is abysmal and too poor, I am sure that is the extent and limit of your understanding and training. Before you complain of others pls go back to school because I will score you below 4% on the use of English any day till you have gone back to study brighter grammar
but as a prof in english,can you interpret my post in a better form?
If yes,try and do that please...
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by nicholausian(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2015
4/10
I joined the program a little late, but from what I heard, I think:
When asked about the Biafran agitation, he handled it rather carelessly. It was rather insensitive, such comments could cause a war for pete's sake. What does he mean by 'what do THEY want?'? He should have been more careful.
Insensitivity was dominant in his replies. When asked about the plight of Nigerian students studying abroad who can no longer access finance abroad, he exempted NEW students, is he saying privileged Nigerians should not study abroad anymore.
He made obfuscating replies to how he hoped to get the civil service to be in line with his 'change mantra'.
I don't think the president answered the question about his plans for tertiary institutions

finally, what did he mean by ' a igbo'?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:

well,as a citizen i have the right to talk about governance either good or bad(F.I.B)....
Mind you,whatever i say is all about my opinion...
You should have object my opinion with respect my dear brother even if it cross your way of thinking...thanks and God bless you
u r wecome,and sory about my statement but the last time i check! biterness against the truth bringeth badluck! i'm not partysan person but i have interest of this country at heart cos of my unborn generation. Buhari may not be good as espected but this country need him now! OK if u establish a busness, u apointed som1 like Jonathan to run the busness! when u observe thw bussness is colapsing, you then sack the manager and apointed a new one,. the new manager discorver a huge fraud comitted by former manager and former co worker with evidence, will u condem the new manager? having invested ur live in the bussne?my friend we r talking about our fufure generation, past govt have motgage our future, and have comitted trisonable offence that attracted capital purnishment! buhari needed to be appriciated a bit, jonathan budgeted for year 2015 and PDP Left with all the budgeted money! this country where a university graduate are hopless.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 1miccza: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
I have all the time in the world all to myself so keep it coming cool guess you are an Android user, ME: Good Morning .. 6 hours later..... You : Morning, how was your night ... Me: undecided

Obviously you do,good day bro
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
At least buhari didn't sack emefele.
but retained him

You are the insane bigot whose doesn't see above his nose. Get a grip of yourself and let's make Nigeria great again.

F**k off monster!! Emefiele and kachikwu are not igbos!!
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by motunrayoamusa(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
perfect as i was espected, 9/10 God bless NIG God bless my PRESIDENT
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by captainjoh(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

when extraordinary men speak, ordinary men struggle to understand. Its was not really your fault
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by alex1612: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH A BORROWED LANGUAGE HE SPEAKS? SO YOU PREFFERED CORRECT ENGLISH FROM CORRUPT LEADERS. OPEN YOUR EAR,EYES,BRAIN AND OTHER SENSES. PRESIDO SPEAKS BETTER, YOU MAY NEED AN HOT SLAP TO RESET YOUR EARING SYSTEM SO YOU MAY EAR WELL.

Lytech:
Poor as expected...
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm

Do have a blessed new year and a great 2016

Cheers mate.

frenchpharaoh1:

F**k off monster!! Emefiele and kachikwu are not igbos!!
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
He never stopped anybody from spending or schooling abroad. All he said was they should look for foreign currencies to carry out their transactions. But he considered the existing students only and at a specific amount which I think was kind of him.

So the privilege should go to the black market to buy dollars etc.

He made it clear that people launder money through this mean and the government is trying to block that loophole.

nicholausian:
4/10
I joined the program a little late, but from what I heard, I think:
When asked about the Biafran agitation, he handled it rather carelessly. It was rather insensitive, such comments could cause a war for pete's sake. What does he mean by 'what do THEY want?'? He should have been more careful.
Insensitivity was dominant in his replies. When asked about the plight of Nigerian students studying abroad who can no longer access finance abroad, he exempted NEW students, is he saying privileged Nigerians should not study abroad anymore.
He made obfuscating replies to how he hoped to get the civil service to be in line with his 'change mantra'.
I don't think the president answered the question about his plans for tertiary institutions

finally, what did he mean by ' a igbo'?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Bobnotrouble: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well

You see your life?
Your type is an endangered specie.
See the meagre quantum of your likes. grin
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow you refer to the president of your country as dumb. Even if you didn't vote for him at least respect the symbol and office of the president.

Can you please explain what you mean by "He is indeed a great mistake for Nigerians".

Folafikemi:
He is so dumb and obviously very oblivious of the tenets of democracy. I really dont see him making headway in d next 3 and half year lef.

He is indeed a great mistake for Nigerians.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Achuwa1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Pmb is toeing on a very dangerous part.... if he continues this way there are clear indications tht he might not finish his tenure...it is either the senate will gang up & impeach him b4 his tenure will end or the wrath of God will fall upon him....
probably he might resist impeachment & the north will go in flames..but later everything will calm down coz osibanjo tht will be there is an anoited man of God
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by nicholausian(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
He never stopped anybody from spending or schooling abroad. All he said was they should look for foreign currencies to carry out their transactions. But he considered the existing students only and at a specific amount which I think was kind of him.

So the privilege should go to the black market to buy dollars etc.

He made it clear that people launder money through this mean and the government is trying to block that loophole.

I'm not against the president's decision to stop the use of naira atm cards, it is his insensitivity to Nigerian students studying abroad that I'm against.
The president did not state his alternative plan for these student, my bet is he doesn't even have one.
Even the plan for the older students he mentioned was vague. If he did or didn't have an alternative arrangement for these affected student, one would have expected him to voice it out.
His media chat was poorly delivered, that doesn't necessarily change his performance so far. The president, I believe, should have been more reassuring and abreast with the current happenings -it did seem like he didn't know so much about the issues on ground. He should have been less attacking, exclusive and brassy.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by portals101: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
I score him 8/10
He was honest and he knew what he was saying
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Samt2k14(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
hamaworld:
Excellent.. 10/10.

Just that Dasuki & Nnamdi Kanu, need billions of Iman and Pastor to pray for them

Sai baba
.....they need miracles
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by spencekat(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
2/10
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ify84(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
muhyeenisce:
are u not an igbo?

Do you want to also ask, what do we want?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by porterayo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
magicminister:

Loool. The company is actually a comatos federal government initiative and they only make military grade bullet proof for ARMZOURED PERSONNEL CARRIERS. They are not up tonscratch yet.
Since you have let sentiment cloud your reasoning, I will let you be.

Even if a dealer imported the car, it will be paid for in dollars cos the dealer paid top dollars for it but I can boldy claim that it will not be imported by a dealer because the presidential ground fleet is procured and maintained by the office of the president due to security reasons . export done and received

Billions of dollars will be expended in importing presidential vehicles and you don't see anything wrong in that.
FROM KONNECT GLOBAL SYSTEMS LTD, EXPORT DONE AND RECEIVED FROM NIGERIA TO LONDON HEATHROW....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.