Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52890 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Lytech(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
yes! when ur job is to comdem everything . if u can't say somthing good about sombody? JUST SHUT UP!
well,as a citizen i have the right to talk about governance either good or bad(F.I.B)....
Mind you,whatever i say is all about my opinion...
You should have object my opinion with respect my dear brother even if it cross your way of thinking...thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 1miccza: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
hey MR if you check all my comments here on NL you will see that am not an APC supporter but if you have a reasonable dad or lemme say again, an educated fada, you should have advised him to run for the presidency since its a free world .. Bounce niccur me n you are not fit in same category .. You can as well tell your fada to also join the other guy fada in recording a video.. Lemme ask you this : has you fada ever been interviewed publicly before ??

Every word you've just spewed simply confirms what i've said i'm the last person that would ever exchange a bit of an insultive word with anybody especially when i am serious. So find someone else to sharpen your abusing skills on.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2015
1miccza:

Every word you've just spewed simply confirms what i've said i'm the last person that would ever exchange a bit of an insultive word with anybody especially when i am serious. So find someone else to sharpen your abusing skills on.
e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by arshavineering(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
hey MR if you check all my comments here on NL you will see that am not an APC supporter but if you have a reasonable dad or lemme say again, an educated fada, you should have advised him to run for the presidency since its a free world .. Bounce niccur me n you are not in the same category .. You can as well tell your fada to also join the other guy fada in recording a video.. Lemme ask you this : has you fada ever been interviewed publicly before ??

You must be really silly for asking such a stupid question. Is his father the president? Is his father feeding on tax payer's money? PMB as a public SERVANT deserves to be accessed and evaluated. No vex if abuse follow the assessment after all he is not the first president to be abused neither will he be the last

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Good morning wailers how market
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by magicminister: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Rolings:

It may not necessarily be paid for in dollars . A car that has been imported by the dealer will be bought in nigeria in naira. In case you are not aware we have companies building armoured cars in Nigeria now so no need going to USA to bulletproof any car.

Loool. The company is actually a comatos federal government initiative and they only make military grade bullet proof for ARMZOURED PERSONNEL CARRIERS. They are not up tonscratch yet.
Since you have let sentiment cloud your reasoning, I will let you be.

Even if a dealer imported the car, it will be paid for in dollars cos the dealer paid top dollars for it but I can boldy claim that it will not be imported by a dealer because the presidential ground fleet is procured and maintained by the office of the president due to security reasons.

Billions of dollars will be expended in importing presidential vehicles and you don't see anything wrong in that.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by arshavineering(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:

So so childish. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by GodnGold: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Although am not a fan of APC or their president,but he expressed himself spontaneously.
I couldn't help but agree to his responses.
But I have a few disagreements with his response to the civil servants backroom bla bla bla...
The dude said "we should work harder and expect little in return"
Got me really worried.
And then again,on the issue of the 50 billion naira or 47. whatever billion naira for vehicles to nass members,why disclaim that the bill passes through his table?
"...pray like is up to God..."
Indeed!!!
I will give him a 6.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
arshavineering:

You must be really silly for asking such a stupid question. Is his father the president? Is his father feeding on tax payer's money? PMB as a public SERVANT deserves to be accessed and evaluated. No vex if abuse follow the assessment after all he is not the first president to be abused neither will he be the last
address the President same way you will address your FADA I mean BABA RE (yoruba).. cool
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Shaftrod(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2015
The President knows his onions. I score him 8 on 10

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 1miccza: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:

Guy you think say i get that time to dey waste my mb dis morning?? The one wey dey do me here pass both you,Buhari and Nigeria own join sef

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Suleoseg(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2015
100/100

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by toprealman: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2015
presentley:
I score him 7/10, he so gave a damn on all the questions thrown@him.
Guess you watched the pirated version of the chat. Didn't bother because of obvious reason....kwonstitution, Nejeria, kwom together....
Will read the print version ta.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2015
arshavineering:

So so childish. Mtchewwww
its a free world niccur and last I checked NL is not anyone's home, we all here are SEUN's VISITOR
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by funmercy1(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're wrong. Can you reconcile your claim that Buhari got angry "when being probed by press men" with his advice at the end to press men to do investigative journalism so as to hold public office holders accountable?
he wz nt anger, he wz irritated by we Nigeria and d past govt if u recall concerning d refinery he said "hw can't u manage what u inherited" even if he is anger shouldn't he be he is human too,...... ..
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Shaftrod(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2015
I score him 8 on 10
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by birmingham04: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
what of your Bros Gej with his PhD? What his achievement? Corruption is not a stealing. You this enemy of Nigeria. The worst of pmb is the best of gej. God will change your heart for good.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by arshavineering(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
address the President same way you will address your FADA I mean BABA RE (yoruba).. cool

Like you used to address the former president abi.... ..double standard

I just checked your profile you are still a kid. No need wasting my mb on you.
Happy new year in advance
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Flameneo(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Y
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Forwetinnah: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
KingEli:
some people can never be pleased

My friend get a freaking life!! The OP asked people to rate the media chat...how come you're all Over the thread trying to force your robotic opinion on people?!!! Cant people think independently in this scum administration?? Must everyone tow your line of thought or follow your opinion?? What nonsense?! The media rice and Garri wey you eat for Aso Villa still dey purge your belle..take your uneasiness elsewhere and allow people speak their minds.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
1miccza:

Guy you think say i get that time to dey waste my mb dis morning?? The one wey dey do me here pass both you,Buhari and Nigeria own join sef
I have all the time in the world all to myself so keep it coming cool guess you are an Android user, ME: Good Morning .. 6 hours later..... You : Morning, how was your night ... Me: undecided
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
ussy09:
He didnt understand most of d questions as such jump many important questions answers. I rate him 2/10

Put up the questions jumped. I wan see.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by profosenogoboy: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2015
He was speaking like a primary school guy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:

thats bad of you...
U should have talked like you have an elderly one at home
ohhhh.The buhari u insulted is not an elder or not somebody's father? Oga gerarrahere jare.sad
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by nickxtra(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
Is he an English man? Also tell the Chinese to speak good English too.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
arshavineering:

Like you used to address the former president abi.... ..double standard
I don't insult anyone grown enough to be MY DAD in that manner so kindly GTFO or DISABLE your account
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Very poor as expected. It took him some couple of minutes to understand the question after the moderator explained and broke it down to his understanding.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by tayefad(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
I will score him 7/10
Even world power like Russia is having major economic turmoil because of the drastic fall in oil prices, imagine Nigeria then. For those set of dudes that blame my Sai Buhari for bad economy should know even Venezuela is in a similar mess or even worse. We all need to understand that his man in Aso rock met the country in a terrible mess and the best we can do is work together irrespective of religion, tribe or language as one to move this nation forwar[b][/b]d.

I believe in my Sai Buhari and i still believe in this great nation called Nigeria, he will truly make this nation great again.

Sai Buhari.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by simongonner: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
10/10 shikena....
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Leke001: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
what were we expecting?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by monexx(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2015
He is not media friendly, he doesn't even know the names of his interviewers , he boomerang around the question asked as if he is not for it but on the contrary, he's got a gud composure and confidence
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by monexx(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
He is not media friendly, he doesn't even know the names of his interviewers , he boomerang around the question asked as if he is not ready for it, but on the contrary, he's got a gud composure and confidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.